Young Money Performs At AMW Tour In Jones Beach, NY [Videos]

August 3, 2009 by Danny M

Above, you can see Young Money perform their hit single “Every Girl” at the America’s Most Wanted tour in Jones Beach, NY last night. Obviously Drake wasn’t their to perform his verse and for some reason, Mack didn’t perform his. Click more below to see the bootylicious Nicki Minaj perform some of her hits:

Lil Wayne & Birdman Perform “Always Strapped” & “I Run This”

, , , , , ,

8 Responses to “Young Money Performs At AMW Tour In Jones Beach, NY [Videos]”

1. jay money Says:

shout out 2 young money…yall doin it big rite now no homo yall killing dha game …get well drake!! and nicki got dha cake in dem tight ass pants real talk lol

2. neww newwww...nana Says:

weezy those were too big!!i’m a 36 C …and yea… like i wuda been kisin your head when u were like bowed down singin….to the audience..

3. Lil Vin Says:

i could help

Words From Drake:

“This bottle of Opus One is low but my spirits are high my friends. I am about 2 hours away from Toronto, CA where I will be spending the next chunk of time recovering from a surgery that I now must have. I embarked on this tour with a torn ACL, MCL, and LCL and due to the events that happened the other night lord only knows what other damage I have done. On the bright side I will begin the reflecting and soul searching that its going to take to make this album and my outfit on the night I fell was crack. I will forever push myself beyond the limits despite advice and recommendations given because even with this new found success I am still the kid who wanted this more than anything in the world. Its funny when I read comments from previous fans who have lost interest because of the radio play and exposure I have. I just want to assure anyone reading that nothing has changed on my end. I refuse to get comfortable, I refuse to fall in line and follow anyone elses formulas. I still work as if So Far Gone had never dropped and I’m still trying to figure out how I’m going to gain entry to this game.

“Missing someone gets easier everyday. Because, even though it is one day further from the last time you saw each other, it is one day closer to the next time you will”

See you soon. ”
    UNQUOTE

4. 61616 Says:

i see maybe Wayne dropped the skinnies for good…

5. Ooohhh Says:

Nicki = sexy and YME killed it like always

6. NYOG Says:

Keep it real. What’s up with rapping over the records. Bring the beat DAMNIT and afford a hype man. I did notice that these new artist love the word FUCK! Increase the vocabulary. Drake & Jeremih a now show…NEED a REFUND! Slutly dancers on poles in the back. Wanye what’s up with giving the White folks the ok to Say NIGGA! ??? In red neck LI? Are you on crack???

7. YME Says:

young moula crazy

1. Lil Wayne & Birdman Perform “Always Strapped” & “I Run This” | Lil Wayne HQ - August 3, 2009

[…] Beach on the America’s Most Wanted tour. They absolutely murdered this performance and click here to see all of Young Money perform “Every Girl” and Nicki Minaj perform some of her […]