Drake Names His Favorite ‘Forever’ Verse

August 28, 2009 by Danny M

“Everybody does their thing on that song,” Drake told DJ Drama last night over the Hot 107.9 airwaves in Atlanta. “My favorite line on the song, though, is when Wayne says, ‘Life is such a roller coaster and then it drops/ but what should I scream for, this is my theme park.’ That right there, word-play-wise, that’s my favorite. But everybody does their thing. Kanye does Kanye. Eminem raps in a way where nobody might have heard him rap in a long time and says some things that are great for his fans to hear. I’m just proud to even be on the record. People are telling me they like my verse. I’m just happy I held my own.”

Via MTV and I got to agree with Drizzy about them two lines by Wayne ❗

, , , , , , , , ,

13 Responses to “Drake Names His Favorite ‘Forever’ Verse”

1. nastyn Says:

i told yall wayne had tha best part

2. laina Says:

Drake is just riding his boss cocktail like usual, while in fact his verse is a lot better than Wayne’s *sign* In fact, Wayne’s verse is like the weakest. Eminem> Drake>>Kanye>Wayne in this.

3. alfady Says:

what exactly does that line mean though?

4. Jizzle Says:

New hook comin or not? I’m thinkin not

5. WEEZY Says:

@laina

Wow u a stupied ass bitch…..Wayne part is tight….true kanye is the best in that song but overall u just a fuckin hayin ass bitch…go back to thisis50.com u bitch

6. dwall Says:

good choice drake.. but still fucking suck but you did nice job tho

7. Graphiisc Says:

Yo that is my Fav part to i literally stopped the track after i heard that and replayed it. and to the guy saying what it means im not 100% but i think he means Life is like a ride you ride to the top and in instance it drops, but hes saying its his life and he controls it so why should he scream thats IMO might not be right but that line is SIICK!!

8. killa Says:

the verse “life is like a roller coster means” Life is a sweet ride that we enjoy until bad stuffs happen and he said: “Why should i scream for this is my theme park” It Means Even if the bad stuffs show up in life why should i scream for when it does it;s my life jst deal with it……. nah mean but u gotta listen to wayne really goood and think about it to get what he’s saying he aint like other rappers he say stuff different…..

9. tender Says:

Labels want my name beside the X like malcom -Drake

10. Jason Says:

what the fuck are you all talking about kanye’s verse is complete shit he can’t rap for shit. The best verse is Eminems then Lil wayne then Drake, but kanyes one is bullshit. Everytime i listen to this tune i skip his part.

11. Andy Says:

I’d have to agree with Jason, I think Em kills it, then its somewhere with drake or Lil’ Wayne, and kanye at the end. But its still pretty tight, and the way I just found this place cuz I had that line in my head and I liked it but I couldnt rememebr it. Then it took me here. Ha.

12. ladeja Says:

I think lil wanye will smash anybody anyday but yeah that’s my point of view I been a lol wanye fan since I was a lol girl. And I’m. 13 now still loven his music so if you hattin on weezy and Nicki y’all needs get a life cause. Y’all hattin on sumtin that. They got cuz you ain’t. Got. It

13. ladeja Says:

Lil wanye hatters these days I been lovin him since I was small and I’m 13 now #team weezy#