Nicki Minaj – Itty Bitty Piggy [Official Music Video]

September 2, 2009 by Danny M

Music Videos

Above, is the official music video for Nicki Minaj‘s “Itty Bitty Piggy” record which is off her latest mixtape, Beam Me Up Scotty!

Enjoy and leave a comment with your thoughts on it 8)

, , , , , ,

45 Responses to “Nicki Minaj – Itty Bitty Piggy [Official Music Video]”

1. WEEZY Says:

this is the bitch we singed…this bitch sucks…this is a wack as song n a weak ass video…..Kick her ass out…i rather have Omarion rap again than this bitch ass slut

2. Karma Says:

I love you Nicki!!!!!

3. WeezyFan Says:

you got that from me on the forums? huh? 😛

4. me Says:

official ? ;/

5. zay012 Says:

i see she dont have the funds like drake huh that aint fair…but she so thick i dont care whats goin in this vid all i kno is she in it wit dat sexy ass voice and bangin body

6. Bodyc Says:

Interesting, I`ll quote it on my site later.

7. Seb Says:

pretty awesome for a female rapper.
    but i really love the beat on the track.

8. IReallyLovesWeezy Says:

The beat is from the song Donk by Soulja Boy

9. obscene19 Says:

that bitch is so fake…she thinks shes rough but her voice says different. and her lyrics are all one syllable rhymes sounds like 50 cent wrote that shit haha….get a day job niki.

10. ayo Says:

you gt it gurl much love in texas(dallas)

11. Nicki fan Says:

Love u NICKI :X:X:X
    da best female rapper

12. Hazel Says:

woooowwww. she is like very goood and I listen to her music every day, I mean sdhe’s the talk of the town right now…. keep doing yo thang baby

13. FATIMA PHELPS Says:

SHE DOING HER SHID DONT HATE

14. _MS.VONYii BABii* Says:

i MEAN ! DAMN ! i NEVA SEEN SO MUCH NEAGTiViTY ! YAl BEYOND HATERS YAl SUM OTHA SHiT ! i MEAN iT MAKES NO SiNCE TOO HATE i MEAN YAl PROlLY BROKE && SHE GETiiN PAYED ! YAl REAllY DOiN YAl ! JOB ! YU DHA SHiT NiCKi MiNAJ FUq WHAT DESE STRAWBERRY-SHORT CAKES* GOTTA SAY ! ->iTS BABii YU LiTTlE BiTCH<–

15. fatima phelps Says:

and Wat you mean ms vony straight up hater like i said wat up whp all day

16. Barbie Says:

hataz fall da fuq bak i mean….lyk damn u bitches step ya fuckin coookies up..n get on a bitch level im mean u hoes can go hard or go home!!!! lyk u kidz get wit da fuq n program lyk yea nikii minaj passed u bitchez n nope im not holdin da gurl pussy—– i juz hate hataz lyk do sum wit ya lives…. mz. harajuku babie chi town baddest bitch na stand da fuq up hahahahaha lmao on my grons luvin nikki!!!!

17. DADDY SMOOTH!!! Says:

FUCK ALL YALL HATING ASS MOTHAFUCKERZ! YALL HATERZ KEEP ON HATIN BCUZ U GUYS R NOBODY!!!! NICKI IZ DA BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE BAD LIKE DAT!!! BEST FEMALE RAPPER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. K3SHii4 Says:

FUK 3V3RYON3 D4T THiiNK D4T BiiTCH C4NT R4P D4T BiiTCH D4 B3ST OF D4 B3ST M34NiiN D4T BiiTCH D4 TRUTH H4 N TRiiN4 GO 2H4RD ON DiiCKS

19. Marquis Says:

she da best female rapper in history. keep doin’ u Nicki

20. alantis Says:

nicki is my girl

21. DHA BADDEST Says:

YALL SUM HATAS IF YU ONT LYKE HA..SHE FROM NY..DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN STOP HATING &&STEP YA PRETTY UP

22. terrell Says:

nicki minaj is the shit right now those nigga’s hating ain’t got nothing on you nicki.

23. J Sax Says:

MAN I WANT TO BE WIT YOUNG MONEY SO BAD !!!!!

but ay peoples check me out at http://www.myspace.com/yaboyjsax tell me what u think…add me…I WOULD APPRECIATE IT

24. KE KE Says:

J SAX U SEXY FRUM WAT I C

25. Miraj, Says:

this dumb ass niqquh under me is fckn retarded obviously this hatinn ass niqquh has shiet else to do but wish fckn be a jiqqin ass niqquh, nicki is the muthafckn shiet . i love this fnck snqqq !

26. tankss Says:

this shiet is fckn retarded nicki is a dumb slut the betch cnt rap wtf .

27. Hailey Says:

FUkk ALL YAll BUSTA ASS STUPID ASS FAK3 NO KLASS HAVIN HO3S AINT NOW 1 OF YALL ON NICKI MINAJ LEVEL TALL JUS NEED 2 G3T ON YALL SHYT OL3 FAKA WANNA BE HARAJUKU BARBii3 ASS HO3S FUKK YAll im OUttY

28. stephania Says:

i love u ni kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii young money is the best loveeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

29. MIKEY Says:

NIKI IZ THA SHIT FUCK ALL YALL HATAS CUZ YALL AINT MAKEIN MONEY N SHE IZ1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

30. -Stacy. Says:

o yeahh yew rock

31. Lala Says:

Yew Roch hard The my Dick

32. Rebecca Says:

its jus off the chain. i lyk it cuz its funny nd it makes since.

33. Vivica Says:

Your My Girl Im Your Youngest NuMber One Fan

34. alecsus Says:

niiceee ii mozz diff likkee itt but i juzzz wiish i could be wiit young money meei namee iss alecsus dupont hit meei upp

35. **^!TZ BARB!E B!*CH^** Says:

SHE ITS THE BEST FEMALE RAPPA EVA I DONT CARE WA NONE OF YALL SAI

36. 5-star chick Says:

Nicki is the best FOREGET all y’all who hatin on her. Cuz if I was Herr I wouldnt be thinkin bout y’all haters.

37. blackhero Says:

Lil Wayne,Drake,Nicki Minaj-Young Money best artist and best group if u hate them than u dnt knw wat great music sounds like …..but i willl admit sometimes they are off there game but the’re right back to that next song YOUNG MONEY – YOUNG MULA BABY

38. patrick j jackson sr Says:

Nik! I got you… You are what NAS said that did not exist. It was at that time. Nik you have given rap poetry life i call you a Jesus of rap and rap is your being.. You are a great being because you let us see you and you are soooooooooooooo smart and raaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. GO NIK.
    Nik you so sik that I can create a religion on your words…. They all hate cause they get to see a god get it…
    WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

39. MzAnita Says:

To all you HATIN ASS PEOPLE WHO HATE ON NICKI M. SHE THE ONLY THING POPPIN LIKE A KANGAROO…. U JUST MADE SHE WONT GET WIT YO RAT ASS AND SHE WILL KILL U ON ANY AND EVERYTHING SHE DO… SHE BAD POINT BLANK… SHE AINT LIKE THE REST OF THESE PLAIN ASS FEMALE RAPPERS SHE GOT SWAG SHE SAY WATS ON HER MIND AND SHE KEEPS IT REAL… I LIKE HER SHE MIX UP HER SHIT… KEEP DOIN U MA.. CUZ GUESS WHAT THEY STILL GONE LISTEN TO YO SHIT ON THE LOW CUZ THATS JUS HOW HATERS DO…

40. Shae Says:

Who the fuck is this Weezy nigga!! Stop frontin petty ass nigga you wish u was weezy or the better yet the maid that clean they shit up nigga get a fuckin life. Nicki the hardest female rapper since EVE. Kim don’t even count!! when you rap about real shit and real life it makes you raps harder amkes people relate to you better. Everybody dnt wanna hear about a Nigga eatin yo Pussy or fucking you good you can hear and read about that shit anywhere. I got 50 Zane books!! But when you rap about haters and people out here trying to snuff your shine (yet you still do) thats motivation. She need to write something about yo petty ass but my bad you not even in the equation. She has a good look, great writing talent and she is rare. Females need a voice and she speaks for those that are unknown. I give her much respect for not caring what people think and for thinking outside the box!! She has my support and my vote! SO HATERS FUCK OFF, EAT A DICK AND GET A LIFE!!! The end!! LOL

41. tarika trice Says:

all

42. tarika trice Says:

thats wat up

43. CLOE... Says:

i believe that nicki aint like no other female rapppers..she got some dope songs nd i wuv this song so much..kip on rockin NICKI..