Drake Insists He’s Not Dissing Tupac On “Fear”

October 15, 2009 by Danny M

A lot of people also sort of don’t understand the meaning of that line,” Drake said. “It’s not necessarily that I don’t love West Coast hip-hop or that I don’t love ‘Pac now that I’m 22, but that line was just said to show how new I am to hip-hop. And like I said, I was 9 when that happened, so it didn’t really affect me. But that song in general was just one of those things that took awhile to finish because it was an opportunity to say a lot of the things on my mind. That always feels good as a rapper, when you can get your thoughts out.”

Via MTV

, , , , ,

8 Responses to “Drake Insists He’s Not Dissing Tupac On “Fear””

1. izzy Says:

true.

2. Deviant+ Says:

Wasn’t that obvious? It was right in front of our faces and some people still managed to misinterpret it? wtf

3. killah Says:

some people dont know how to read between the lines (lyriqs)

4. Benesia Says:

Really Truth

5. layah Says:

” Dont take this the wrong way, but i didnt cry when pac died I probaly will when Hove does and if my tears show value i will drop one for ever thing he showed us” listen to the words people.

6. Jasmine Says:

Drake wouldnt diss anybody he is to talented to diss anybody

7. K-Zillah Says:

I didnt cry wen pac died and i wont when hove dies .

[jay-z] is the anti-christ, look that up .

anywayz, i wasn’t sad wen Richard Pryor died but i will be wen Katt Williams or Dave Chappelle does .

8. David Gato Says:

F uck you Drakesimply because that line was completely unnecessary and yoi wanted more attention. Wtf has Gay-Z Showed you you dick riding faggot? Eat cum and die pussy. An f uck all of you who don’t get slick pussy dissin and think he wasnt saying shit. Hope all yo momz die the same day. 2pac for life! 2pac all up in yo asses!!! Hoezzzz.