Nicki Minaj – I Just Borrow + Watch What You Say (Feat Ru Spits)

October 20, 2009 by Danny M

New Music

Nicki Minaj I Just Borrow + Watch What You Say Feat Ru Spits

Check out these two new Nicki Minaj joints which featured on her mixtape titled The Barbie Diaries. One song is called “Watch What You Say” and features Ru Spits, and the other song is called “I Just Borrow“. You can listen and download the songs below:

Download: Nicki Minaj – I Just Borrow

Download: Nicki Minaj – Watch What You Say (Feat Ru Spits)

Enjoy 8)

, , , , , , , ,

12 Responses to “Nicki Minaj – I Just Borrow + Watch What You Say (Feat Ru Spits)”

1. Mo! Says:

Shit Chea!!!

2. nana Says:

mi like “i just borrow”

3. NickiFAN AKA Weezyfan Says:

when is the mixtape coming?

4. THe N.B. L. Barbii Says:

The two tracks are H>O>T. I like the intro to both songs

5. Sportz Says:

the mixtape is already out i think; its on datpiff

anyway, is this an OFFICIAL mixtape?

6. Sportz Says:

nevermind my last comment; nicki said on her twitter that it isnt official

7. Nayshun Says:

i’m so young money dip set crazy

8. weaponxpromo Says:

Nicki Minaj came up in Queens with DJ Superstar Jay and DJ Stunna supporting her the whole way…she cosigns the tape and did all exclusive drops. So “not official”? If you mean did Young Money put it out themselves, no…but does she cosign? All day. Listen to the tape for yourself, its crack. Nicki didn’t even have the 2 tracks in this post, or hear them for years. True story. Download the tape here: http://www.datpiff.com/Superstar_Jay_Stunna_Nicki_Minaj_The_Barbie_Dia.m72904.html

9. bitch Says:

that shit is so lame and so is nikki minaj daat fuck nikki minaj

10. marquatta Says:

i love nicki minaj she aint the shyt but she ok i have ma her just like her and they kall me nicki minaj because i do watz she do but better i guest its tume 54 me to put my pussie on his side burns hahaha

11. *tw!xx* Says:

i love nicki minaj n i juz found out that the hoe was gay but who gives s fltin fuck about dat n i just got out a hard az realtionship n wen i listen to her she make it seem like dat lame az nigga ever exist so hey nicki get at me fuk da barbie shyt im da real muthafuckin deal a little chocalate on the outside and caramel in tha middle

1. Tweets that mention Nicki Minaj – I Just Borrow + Watch What You Say (Feat Ru Spits) | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - October 20, 2009

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lil Wayne HQ and Lil Wayne HQ, Jakima Jardé. Jakima Jardé said: RT @LilWayneHQ Nicki Minaj – I Just Borrow + Watch What You Say (Feat Ru Spits) – http://tinyurl.com/ygwye3l […]