Video: Mack Maine Interview With All Hip Hop

November 3, 2009 by Danny M

Interviews, Latest News

In the video above, Young Money’s President Mack Maine speaks about the Young Money crew, Cash Money Records, Lil Wayne going to jail, and more with All Hip Hop. Young Mula’s newest recruit Short Dawg also makes a cameo.

, , , , , , , , ,

9 Responses to “Video: Mack Maine Interview With All Hip Hop”

1. WOW Says:

FIRST NIGGAS FUCK YM AND EVERYBODY GET A LIFE STUPID NIGGERS NOW EVERYBODY WILL READ THIS LOL

2. Nick Marozick Says:

Tryna get in tht studio arready

3. L.I.L.'.W.A.Y.N.E Says:

can someone tell me the name of the song at the part with short dawg or isn’t it out yet?

4. Million Dolla Baby Says:

whta’s the song in the background?!?

5. PrecYse Says:

the song is in the back round is my diss track too lil chuciee called The windex effect. and your momma giving me head. fake million get a life lmao.

6. Bling Bling Says:

The song is out I think, before seeing this I had heard it on one of his mixtapes, great stuff along with a few other really good tunes.

7. L.I.L.'.W.A.Y.N.E Says:

@ bling bling u know the name of the song/mixtape

8. KELSEY Says:

Will lil waynes mailing address b on this website cuz I wanna send him mail when he’s in jail. I’m his number 1 fun I luv him. Plezzz

1. Tweets that mention Video: Mack Maine Interview With All Hip Hop | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - November 4, 2009

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lil Wayne HQ, Lil Wayne HQ, Weezy Carter, Alec Reilly, FTH™ and others. FTH™ said: Video: Mack Maine Interview With All Hip Hop: In the video above, Young Money’s President Mack Maine spe.. http://bit.ly/2SsD3f […]