Birdman – Grindin’ Making Money (Feat Nicki Minaj & Lil Kim)

November 16, 2009 by Danny M

New Music

Birdman Grindin Making Money Feat Nicki Minaj & Lil Kim

Here, we have a new Birdman track called “Grindin’ Making Money” which features Young Money‘s Nicki Minaj, and Lil Kim. I’m not sure if this is from Baby‘s upcoming album titled Pricless dropping November 23rd, or his mixtape dropping November 27th. You can listen and download this song below:

Download: Birdman – Grindin’ Making Money (Feat Nicki Minaj & Lil Kim)

, , , , , ,

10 Responses to “Birdman – Grindin’ Making Money (Feat Nicki Minaj & Lil Kim)”

1. joeblack Says:

not bad kim and nick went in hard

2. dime876 Says:

kim killed this shit fuck nikki merage becuz she cant see kim NIGGAH!!!!!! QUEEN B BABY QUEEN B BABY QUEEN B BABBY!!!!!!

3. haters will hate Says:

Birdman is complete garbage

PS. FUCK THAT AUTOTUNE and Short Dawg for a having girly voice at the age of 23(yes I am hating)

4. samurai.barbie Says:

could have did without birdman tha niggas garbage
    nikki did that!

5. kajah Says:

kim went ham on es aha! hands dwn KIM YES DA QUEEN BEE WILL ALWAYS RULE AHA! gud job nikki u on a track wiff KIM!! birdman weak azz muthafucka haha u aint shit wit out ya son lolz

6. rahjahn Says:

wtf.. haters nicki minaj is the best harijuku barbie haters are her motavaters see my haters tell them hi

7. SEANNA B. Says:

ITS GREAT TO SEE HER WORKING WITH THE BIRD MAN.AND FOCKING WHORING KIM

8. Mellodee Says:

kim can due w/o auto tune she has great voice, not like scratching a chalk board annoying voice (nicki no punt intended). Birdman u suk big ballz leave tha rap’n to wayne. And I guess either u wanna hear bout makin money, rock’n couture, and top notch automobiles or…….. fruty pebbles, frosted fakes I mean flakes, and barbies??? to each his own. But me I Like fast cars, good clothes, and marajuana smoke. How bout u?????

9. mamacat Says:

and in it for me its all about the money and the talent cuz sometimes some people deserve what they doing and young money deserve it because they work hard for what they have and i like that you guys be hustling

1. Tweets that mention Birdman – Grindin’ Making Money (Feat Nicki Minaj & Lil Kim) | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - November 16, 2009

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Alec Reilly. Alec Reilly said: Birdman – Grindin’ Making Money (Feat Nicki Minaj & Lil Kim): Here, we have a new Birdman track called “.. http://bit.ly/3K807I […]