Drake Reveals “Thank Me Later” Opening Track

December 4, 2009 by Danny M

“The album opens up with a song I’m really proud of called ‘Fireworks’ . I get asked so many questions. Due to press people around, I have to deflect them. It’s like when you put in the CD, all your questions are answered right away. It’s a great, triumphant record right away. That opens up the scheme, and from there, hopefully, it’s a colorful journey for everybody.”

Props RR via MTV

, , , , ,

6 Responses to “Drake Reveals “Thank Me Later” Opening Track”

1. Rafia Thomas Says:

Keep doing the damn thing witch is keeping the game hot &fresh.Don’t let the hate get 2 you either.cuz the Hip-Hop industry needed a wake-up call & yo ass was on the other end. Love the whole C.M. & Y.M BITTNESS, THE SHIT IS CERTIFIED 100% HOOD APPROVED. THANKES for the inspiration from your debut single “SUCCESSFUL” I PERSONALLY PUT MAD PEPO UP ON THAT SHIT WAY BEFORE IT HIT THE HOOD. A huge fan Rafia Thomas A.K.A @SET TRIPN’. SET TRIPN’ the novel/movie in stores spring/2010, on the movie screen SOON feat.DRAKE as MAGNECTIC check it out.

2. Blae Says:

Ayo drizzy keep doing ur thang man i listen to your underground mixtapes and how ur uprising u killin out here ur the next fresh face for the younger generation- blae

3. Abdulhamid Says:

hey drizzy ur young money’s next big thang nd we all givin u full support…so keep doin ur thang……U DA FUKIN BEST…

4. J Sax Says:

MAN I WANT TO BE WIT YOUNG MONEY SO BAD !!!!!

but ay peoples check me out at http://www.myspace.com/yaboyjsax tell me what u think…add me…I WOULD APPRECIATE IT

5. mariah buford Says:

i am a very big fan of drake. i have been watching you since degrassi. i want want drake too make it as far as he can possibly advance. big shot out too you. i am very excited for your new release, please keep me posted with new new music, concerts, and fan updates. <3 mariah.

6. xiilazyalex Says:

@J sax me too but i heard cory gunz was the last to sign young money