Lil Chuckee – My Hood (Remix) x Y’all Be x Get The Record Straight

December 6, 2009 by Danny M

New Music

Lil Chuckee My Hood Remix x Yall Be x Get The Record Straight

Here is three new Lil Chuckee songs from his upcoming mixtape titled Rappers Market 2 (Shop Never Close) with DJ Ill Will. The mixtape is dropping next week, and you can listen and download all the three songs below:

Download: Lil Chuckee – Get The Record Straight

Download: TK-N-Cash – Y’all Be (Feat Lil Chuckee)

Download: B.G. – My Hood (Remix) (Feat Lil Chuckee & Mannie Fresh)

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “Lil Chuckee – My Hood (Remix) x Y’all Be x Get The Record Straight”

1. J Sax Says:

MAN I WANT TO BE WIT YOUNG MONEY SO BAD !!!!!

but ay peoples check me out at http://www.myspace.com/yaboyjsax tell me what u think…add me…I WOULD APPRECIATE IT

2. Ashlee Says:

Chuckee and his sister are both adorable

3. kamile Says:

chuckee is adorable and so is his sister

4. ELLYNCiA Says:

OMG LIL CHUCKEE AND LIL TWIST YALL NEED TUH GET AT ME BOYS.!
    [IM DEAD ASS SERIOUS SON.*)
    EMAIL ME
    BESIDES LOVING WAYNE I HEART YAHLL OMG YALL SOO SEXYY UGGHH.!

5. Kamiah Says:

LIL CHUCKEE MAN YOU IS SOO SEXII AND I JUST WANNA KISS YOU FOR @ LEAST 4 LYKE 1 MINUTE OR @ LEAST 15 SECONDS. IM 13 SINGLE (BOUT TO TURN 14 ON JULY 28) . MY FRIEND IS LIL TWIST CRAZZIII AND IM LIL CHUCKEE CRAZZIII!!!

MY E-MAIL IS SuchaCuti3_69@yahoo.com
    MY FRIEND’S IS brownsugar390@yahoo.com

PEACE OUT!! YOUNG MONEY BABY!!

6. sezziie Says:

GAWD U ARE CUTE KEEP BANGING DEM DREADLOCKS. AND SHIIT UR SIS IS CUUUUUUTE . WOW I LOVE U SMILE … LOVE YOUNG MONEYYY. SPECIALLY LOVE LIL CHUCKEE AND LIL TWIST . CALL MIII !!! GIVE ME A SHOUT OUT HERE IN LONDON …. LOVE U LOTSSSS……..

7. mschckee Says:

I LOVE ALL OF YOUNG MONEY…BT I REALLY REALLY LOVE LIL TWIST ND LIL CHUCKEE!!!! DEY B DOIN DERE THING ALL DA TIME NO MATTER WAT. I LOVE DEM BOIIS!!! I LOVE LIL TWIST SONG “MORE THAN A FRIEND” ND LIL CHUCKEE SONG ” LIGHTS OFF” YALL BOISS KEEP DOIN YALL THANG!!! ND IMA 4EVA SHO LOVE!!!!!!!!

1. TK-N-Cash – Y’all Be (Feat Lil Chuckee) [Official Music Video] | Young Money HQ - April 23, 2010

[…] performance’, and Playaz Circle’s Tity Boi makes a cameo. You can download the audio here! Share and […]