Pictures: Nicki Minaj Celebrates Her Birthday At Club Miami & Studio 72

December 6, 2009 by Danny M

Pictures

Pictures Of Nicki Minaj Celebrating Her Birthday At Club Miami & Studio 72

Nicki Minaj‘s birthday is on December 8th, but recently Nicki celebrated her birthday on December 4th at Studio 72 and December 5th at Club Miami. You can view lots of pictures from both nights after the jump, and other celebrities including Trina, Soulja Boy, Teyanna Taylor, Floyd Mayweather, and Terrance J joined the celebration.

Props Kiddunot

, , , , , , , , , ,

66 Responses to “Pictures: Nicki Minaj Celebrates Her Birthday At Club Miami & Studio 72”

1. Ahmed Says:

happy birthday Nicki..
    Damn.. She looks so fine

2. Felicia Says:

she is beautiful!

3. J Sax Says:

MAN I WANT TO BE WIT YOUNG MONEY SO BAD !!!!!

but ay peoples check me out at http://www.myspace.com/yaboyjsax tell me what u think…add me…I WOULD APPRECIATE IT

4. maria isabel Says:

B U TIFULLL! lol

5. rick Says:

no lie she still bad……..but she look beta on videos

6. tmonea Says:

who the fuck did nicki minaj’s hair that shit is fucked up btw the make up is ok nd the outfits are not better than trinas she killed it Trina is def the baddest bhitch!!! WOrd up!

7. kid prada Says:

no hatin but chuckie is an ugly ass nigga haha

8. Kam. Says:

HAPPY B-DAY NICKI>>!!

9. BonitaaBreeBarbie" Says:

Okay Fxck AALLL you SURFFFBOARD bXTCHS SHE THE BADDEST ILY NIcki mInaj Happy bDAY !!!!!

LOVE YA bARBIE!!!

10. Q-Dizi Says:

Nicki Is Sexy As Hell But I Wonder Why Wayne, Drake, Twist, Jae Millz, Gudda Gudda, Or T-Streets Was There

11. Q-Dizi Says:

I Mean Wasn’t There

12. lil..b..a..d..s Says:

dawm nicki is sexc as hell

I LOVE YU NICKI
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

13. Lil Bit Says:

I think she looks absolutely beautiful and I hope she had a blessed and peaceful Birthday!!! Happy B-day Nicki you are paving a way for young females everywhere!

14. tayfbaby Says:

iT lOOKS liiKE’ SHE HAD A lOT OF FUN!!! NiCKi’S MAKE UP iS AlWAYS CUTE.!!!

15. tayfbaby Says:

i WOUlD NEVER EXPECT NiCKi AND TRiNA TO HAVE A PARTY TOGETHER.!!!!

16. analicia(: Says:

awww , nicki minaj is so dammnn pretty (: she’s one of my idols !

17. Miss Carter Baby Says:

This comment is a lil late :( but GURL HOPE U HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY :)

18. Nikole Says:

Nicki Minaj looks so pretty happy b-dae Miss Minaj tha baddest bitch n tha qame !!!

19. jetaun Says:

nicky thats my bitch, she ookin pretty as usual
    my bitch killin itttttttttttttt

20. ciya Says:

nicki is da badest no body cant touch ha so fall back haters

21. YM CMB Says:

i wish i was part of young money so i could of been there happy b day nicki love you

22. porsha Says:

I mean she ok.. but she aint all dat she aint the next bitch tell dat bitch to fall bac, lol NAH J/P BUT NICKI IS THE BADDEST CHICK, NICKI YOU GO HARD, YOUR LOOKED BEAUTIFUL, I HOPE YOU HAVE A BLESSED AND PROPEROUS YEAR.

23. nicki baby_girl Says:

hiii nicki manaja I go around the house singing

Okay I get it let me think I guess its my turn maybe its time put this —-on when your side burns Il= like that part

24. ~ho0d X BarBiie~ Says:

Yea yea uh huh
    She said FUCK FENDI, but I think she was playin
    I heard she move dem thangs
    I think she fuckin Wayne
    She call herself Lewinsky, dat mean she give him brain
    She trynna be like Lil Kim, her picture luks da same
    Y she ain’t signed with G-Unit, she frum Queens rite?
    And wats her nationality, she chinese rite?
    I mean she OK, but she ain’t ALL DAT
    She ain’t da next bitch, tell dat bitch FALL BAC!
    See I’m a hata, I go hard… listen let’s begin
    U kno her last name Minaj, she a lesbian
    And she ain’t neva comin out, luk at currency
    But every time she do a interview u kno I run 2 c
    She get me so sick it make me vomit
    Dats y I spend my time online leaving comments
    And u kno dat I got sum more haters with me
    Mite hit up thisis50… MTV… hit up BET
    Tell ‘em pretty pretty please don’t play Nicki

Still I rise
    Still I fight
    Still I mite crack a smile
    Keep my eyes on da prize, see my haters tell ‘em HI!
    One day u’ll remeber dis
    One day wen we reminese
    Nuthin I do ever is, gud enuff 4 da music biz

(straight like that)

{im th3 hood x BarBiie}
    nicki the badDESt but she got to many surgery jobs and sh3 a lil fake && i aint tryna hate cuz it is what it is!!

25. DEEDEE MiiNAJ Says:

NiiCKii MiiNAJ iiZ DA HARDEST BiiTCH…U ALREADyy NO SHE GO HARD N LEAViiN DEEz BiiTCHEz WiiT ALOT OF ENVyy DNT DO HA SHE DA BADDEST.. ii LUH U NiiCKii y.M.B. BARBiiEzz $$$$$

26. baddbxtch.! Says:

zamm. nikki minaj is so pretty i wish i was her mayne.! :) love yah nikki
    btw; bdays on dedc 8 as well ayyy.! lol
    happy bday.!

27. LAdYviACOUTURE Says:

OKKAI ya goin in madd hard cuz she aint da baddest b*tch in da game every one know her ass is madddd FAke ….. I wish remy was home cuz she would have da game on lock Nikki cant rhyme she hardly makes since i was feeling her wen she was on da come up but now she madd fake she dumbed herself down …SOOOOOOO shout out to da real b*tches under ground rappers MS HUSTLE, KEys<JAckiO , RAsheeda

remy da real chicks missin you
    TRina and Kim ya Need to smash dat HO3

28. unknown Says:

-yhaull sheiiterr , l0l yuhalll cool butt themm picturesx a hot mesx trina%%&nicki plp stunttinq honesxtiie -

29. henryson Says:

damm i wish i had chance that day to fuck her so hard
    bt happy birthday

30. NickiPretty Says:

She’s A Cutie On Duty. lol

31. Jerold Parks Says:

nicki minaj is going to be my wife
    she is so fine

32. babe team Says:

omg… quit hatin on nicki minaj. cause i bet if she was n front of n e one of yal who was talkin mess yal all would be all screamin n yellin n acting lyk her number one fan so come that down. n if its envy that got yall trippin off her. she worked for hers. it wasnt just handed to her. n yal could do the same it jus some work. so instead of hatin on her y dnt yal try n give her , her props every once n while cause she does have some talent.. kay.. n yal probably think im groupie wen im jus bein truthful.
    –>BABE TEAM<–

33. KIEMA Says:

NICKY FUCK THESE BITCHES AND WHAT THEY SAY DO YOU YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DONT STOP WHAT YOU DOING I LIKE THE MUSIC

34. mz deja aka wifey Says:

girls thiz is mz.deja im not gay or by but on your birthday you look sick as hell and sexy

35. angelica bernard Says:

nicki minaj is dumm pretty shes mah best raper likee fuckk waht yhu herd nighahh she is dhe badest btchh iightt fuckin corns ilu nickii minaj !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. LOVEHOLLY Says:

CAN U SAY STYLE , SHIT I GUESS NIKI AND TRINA SAID LETS MATCH WHY NOT!

37. envy Says:

hi nicki minaj you look so cute in those pics
    ifluu nicki

38. envy Says:

i like your pic nicki ans my friend sexy do 2

39. Brittany Says:

Why ha nd drake not together dey a cuteeeeee! couple BUT NO BOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40. ilm Says:

i love your pics

41. tamar Says:

yOOo youh cute && nicki if you want dis O2 go father my aim is stupidflygunner ……i love you baby girl!!

42. LILG Says:

dem nicki ur b.d wz hot.!!!!!!!

43. tyana Says:

hey your birthday is on mii b- day Nicki mnaj

44. fancy face jojo Says:

am sooooo happy 4 u nicki i hope the good Lord continue to bless u!!!!

45. always bozzy 52 Says:

all yall iz some haters dnt pay no attention to em nicki jst love em like u always do stay off ha give ha some space all yal need to back off cuz she aint did nthn wrong only 50% of it but still give the girl some space i kno u dnt want me to call u a no hater so give ha some space she really need it give ha anotha chance and lil kim i kno u strong dnt give up u still the best girl rapper i kno keep it up dnt let no bdy take u dwn so quick where da lil kim i kno i wanna c bring that girl out and lets c her 1 more time jst 1 more time

46. nita Says:

omg got to this page by accident but its cool ya’ll corny she was having fun with fam and friends thats what happens when you keep lames out of your circle don’t hate be happy for the girl we see she doing something right look at ya’ll haten ha ha ha ha lol you wish you was there don’t you

47. tiara recio Says:

that queen is super cunt and her body is ON !!!!!! Work

48. tatianna Says:

Thss is cute pictures nicki and you need tew come holla @ ya girl one day in toldeo ohio

49. M.AK Says:

U Trully R ~~~Georgeous~~~Happy B-Day “2010″Mz Young Money ;-) I believe everyone has 1special wish in Life so dear 2 them that they keep it in the most special place~~~~~~1of my shared wishes is that yours comes True~~~That goes 4 all of YMCMB&All that U all LOVE~~~ Everyone of you Trully Deserve every Blessing 2come!!! We Love U all!! Keep being better…… Love always a friend!1;-)

50. shannel dior Says:

I LOVE YOU NICKI!!!!!!!!!!!

51. nyki jacobson Says:

nicki minaj is so pretty , dont care what any of you say !

52. Janay Says:

Nicki is so pretty..and i luv soulja boys hat(:
    i wish i coulda went

53. Shannondora Says:

beautiful!!!!!! AS EVER I FUCKIN LOVE NICKI MINAJ AND FUCK THE HATERS CAUSE SHE GETTIN MONEY AND DOIN IT LOOKIN BAD I LOVE U NICKI MINAJ!!!!!!!!!

54. Monique Ashley Says:

Happy B-lated bday NICKI MINAJ I LOVE YOU my bad so late 4 the birthday wish my computer had crashed i went and brought a brand new just for you Mommie Merry Christmas and a happy new year love you mommie u so gorgeous

55. kk reid Says:

i wish that people could stop hatin on other people in life i mean like damn dont get mad cause you dont got what they have O.M.G just get a life n stop tryin to live other people lifes i hate that stuff oh i forgot others dont care what others think, feel, are go threw yeah i know ummm people this days aint nun nice but when it come to the end they will regret it…

56. Mzz Inocentz Says:

Nicki is my gurl dont be on this byatck case you hear me!

57. Lydia watford Says:

nickie let mr go to your one of you party’s with u ggggggiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrllllllll !!!!!!!! HAPPY B DAY I LOVE U !!!!!!!!

58. tatyana Says:

happy bday nicki minaj sorry im late ily soooooo much though lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol FORGET THE OTHER HATRZ LIFE U LIFE
    FROM:TatyANA R.(U BIGGEST FAN)

59. tatyana Says:

happy bday nicki sorry im late ily soooooo much though FORGET THE OTHER HATRZ LIVE UR LIFE
    FROM:TatyANA R.(U BIGGEST FAN)

60. diamond Says:

i undastand that you dnt care about what nobodi saii about you. shyt you got everything that tey wasnt in life let biches hate on you gurl… I LOVE YOU AND HAPPY LATE B_DAIIIII HUNNEY

61. ShayBoo Badd Ahh :) Says:

iloveeeeeeeeeeeeeyouuuuuuuuuuunickiiiiiiiiiiiiii , and for all yall madd ahhh / sadd ahh hoess ( get off her pu$$y ; she a baddbxtchh fashoo ` )

62. LaQuecia Weaks Says:

HAPPY B day Nicki I love you muah<3

63. natalya Says:

your cute Nicki minaj.

1. Tweets that mention Pictures: Nicki Minaj Celebrates Her Birthday At Club Miami & Studio 72 | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - December 6, 2009

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lil Wayne HQ and Ta`nia♥B0SS, Jakima Jardé. Jakima Jardé said: RT @LilWayneHQ: Pictures: @NickiMinaj Celebrates Her Birthday At Club Miami & Studio 72 – http://tinyurl.com/yeq4zr8 [...]

2. Happy Birthday To Nicki Minaj | Young Money HQ - December 8, 2009

[...] Pictures: Nicki Minaj Celebrates Her Birthday At Club Miami & Studio 72 | Videos: Nicki Minaj’s Birthday Bash At Club Miami Share and [...]