Video: Nicki Minaj Live Performance On Hot 93.7’s Jingle Jam

December 9, 2009 by Danny M

Interviews, Latest News

Check out Nicki Minaj‘s live performance in the video above at Hot 93.7’s Jingle Jam! Nicki performs songs such as “Shakin It For Daddy” and a couple of Beam Me Up Scotty tracks.

Previous: Jenny Boom Boom Interviews Nicki Minaj Backstage At Jingle Jam

, , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “Video: Nicki Minaj Live Performance On Hot 93.7’s Jingle Jam”

1. J Sax Says:

MAN I WANT TO BE WIT YOUNG MONEY SO BAD !!!!!

but ay peoples check me out at http://www.myspace.com/yaboyjsax tell me what u think…add me…I WOULD APPRECIATE IT

2. Adam Says:

Good lord! her ass is so fat…. cool track too

3. Simon Says:

Her ass is unreal

and now I feel bad for only commenting on her butt =/

4. gerald gilbert Says:

wayne i am your biggest fan ever i admire everything you do if i was to die tommorrow my wish for today would be to be young money every at my school says that my flow is like yours mixed with drakes so i live in phenix city alabama give me a shot im promise i wont fail

5. Miss Carter Baby Says:

2 gerald gilbert:

Damn u deep

2 Lil Wayne:

u might wanna give him a shot … c wut he’s got u kno….dis guy gerald gilbert seems 4rlz

***GOOD LUCK GERALD GILBERT***

****OH, AND I’M WAYNES BIGGEST FAN 🙂

6. Cash Says:

I Fuckin Love -Gudda Gudda-
    Nd I Fucks Wiff Nicki Minaj(.)
    Thats My Bitch

7. AK Says:

@youngmoney ..neither am i called Ben nor Gordon.. so mos definately..i dont talk no bullshit..
    great possible signups.. check it out .. http://reverbnation.com/akandmaca
    some real music straight outta ghana, africa. u’ll be sHOCKED !!!!

8. leah Says:

omg her ass is like wtf she fucked that up and her nose job i love nicki but thats a no no and who ever says she didnt have anything refer back to her old videos chea