Video: Lil Za & Justin Bieber Give Birthday Beats To Lil Twist

January 13, 2010 by Danny M

Justin Bieber and Lil Za give birthday beats to Lil Twist in the video above :lol:

, , , , ,

15 Responses to “Video: Lil Za & Justin Bieber Give Birthday Beats To Lil Twist”

1. broseph Says:

hahah funny shit

2. Weezygoeasy Says:

omfg did he blows coke or some like that on 2:06 ?

3. GSK14 Says:

@Weezygoeasy loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool hes eatin noodles or suttin lmao

4. younqmoney14 Says:

ahaahaa this is halariouz
    |younq nicki|

5. fuckinlosers Says:

these KIDS are losers….. how do they even have fame? and how do people like us even wanna watch them and listen to there music? LIL TWIST IS ONE OF THE WORST ARTISTS I HAVE EVER HEARD / SEEN

6. outyomind Says:

@Weezygoeasy Watch the damn video. He is eating his bday cake…and to this hater above me. Stop dissin the young homies cuz they in the spotlight, they makin moves, while you’re sittin on your lazy ass postin this stupid crap, I’d say you’re the loser.

7. kyla Says:

THAT IS JUST SO FUNNY !!!!!!!!! :)

8. G W C Says:

fuck all yall YM bitches

9. nicole Says:

umm..yall haterz need 2 take it down a notch!
    yall r mad cuz they sexy nd they actually have fun in dey lives nd yu aint got nuttin better 2 do.
    anyways,i just wanted 2 say that these r mah niqqas so baq thee fuk off to all yall!
    -THEE_MISTRESS21

10. mizz_puzet Says:

DIS SHIT IZ SSSSOOOO FUCKIN CUTE … JUST LIKE DEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. FUCK NEW SCHOOL GO OLD OLD SCHOOL Says:

I WANNA KILL ALL THESE NEW FAGOT RAPPERS FUCKING PISS ME OFF WITH THEIR BS. AND I WOULD KILL THEM IF I EVER SAW EM. THANK GOD I ONLY LISTEN TO 90′S RAP :)

12. FUCK NEW SCHOOL GO OLD OLD SCHOOL Says:

TUPAC:) The Notorious B.I.G:) OUTKAST:) ARE THE BEST.!!!
    BTW FIRST 2 PPL I KILL OFF FIRST WOULD BE DRAKE AND LIL WAYNE. CAUSE THEY HAVE PREVENTED SO MANY FUTURE TALENTS WITH THEIR BRAIN WASHED RAP KILLING RHYMES.

13. THE GRIM REAPER Says:

WHAT WOULD I KILL DRAKE WITH? I HAVE TO SAY BULLET IN THE HEAD :D HOW WOULD I TAKE OUT LIL WAYNE? WITH A CHAINSAW I HATE HIS TATTOOS SO I REMOVE EACH ONE WITH CHAINSAW TELL THEIR GONE. NOW FOR BIRDMAN WELL WHEN HE STARTS HIS CAR IT BLOW UP

14. li l saria Says:

hhhhhh nice shit….. who is these beautiful girl she look so beautiful ( i don’t think u r beautiful i think u r beyound _ weezy)

1. Tweets that mention Video: Lil Za & Justin Bieber Give Birthday Beats To Lil Twist | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - January 14, 2010

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lil Wayne HQ, Lil Wayne HQ, Anna , Gu Rodrigues, johnny boy and others. johnny boy said: RT @LilWayneHQ: Video: Lil Za & Justin Bieber Give Birthday Beats To Lil Twist – http://tinyurl.com/y86gqsy [...]