Young Money Tops Billboard Charts

January 15, 2010 by Danny M

Young Money Tops Billboard Charts

We Are Young Money, the compilation album from artists on the Young Money record label, has reached number one on the Billboard Rap Albums chart.

BedRock,” a track that features Lil Wayne, Gudda Gudda, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Tyga and Jae Millz, with help from Lloyd, also has the number one spot on the Billboard Rap Songs chart.

We Are Young Money also features guest spots from Short Dawg, Gucci Mane and Birdman, while Mack Maine, Shanell, Lil Chuckee, Lil Twist and T-Streets are among other acts that perform on the album.

The new disc was released last month, and debuted at number nine on the Billboard 200 chart. It sold 142,000 copies in its debut week and has gone on to sell more than 200,000 copies to date.

Shouts to hustleGRL via RTT News

, , , , , , ,

30 Responses to “Young Money Tops Billboard Charts”

1. Elijahh Says:

first !
    shouts to young money !
    cd was bomb yo .

2. nastyn Says:

hell yea who fucking wit us

3. pauly Says:

Roger thatttt number one billboard charts;)

4. Kid Says:

LUV LUV LUV YOUNG MONEY THEY ARE THE BEST N THE WORLD

5. denzel Says:

Lets go Young Money Fukks all the Hatrs WE ARE YOUNG MONEY NIGGA

6. heart break lex Says:

young money allday

7. Matheo Says:

In these days this is a good result ;] Hope second album will be better & sell more copies .

8. GG Says:

What is the next single??

9. Zsolt Says:

In my band could be a great next single.

10. GG Says:

I hope the next single will be “pass the dutch” or “shes gone”

11. lennie[ms barbie] Says:

omg i new they would make it up there every one who didn’t want the album is crazy but it was the best album ever but i aint gone ly i think the reason why more people jus start buyin it cuz weezy bout to go 2 jail there not true young money fans if they jus now wantin it or gettin it

12. Anthony Says:

Cashmoney!!!!! We The Best
    Really wish i was a member. I love u guys

13. yung money fan Says:

YA BOIIIIIIIIIIII YOUNG MONEY 4 LYFFFFF

14. janiqua Says:

i love young money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. swagg queen 2010 Says:

i love you lil wayne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. MrsCarter Says:

WEEEZYYYY F.BABYYYYYYYYYYY!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

17. JAIYE Says:

THIS SHIT GO HARD! BUT SO DOES THIS!!!!….CHECK IT OUT!!!!

MYSPACE.COM/JAIYE05DRAGON

GONE N’ HATE FT.ADRIAN JONES UP NOW! CHECK IT OUT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! YA SEE THAT(FULL SONG)COMING SOON!

JAIYE “THA LAST DRAGON” THE MIXTAPE VOL.1 COMING SOON!!!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: http://lnk.ms/3qlWZ

18. J Says:

YM CMB!
    Check this out the new YM

19. Young TJ Says:

Maybe if they did a music video for like 2 more songs it would have sold more

20. Myus Says:

i Wanna get signed by young money lol i love writing i don’t freestyle i try but i write alot this is an exert from me battling with guys on facebook

Home boy i am not a lyricist i’m just doing this for fun
    Ya’ll the real lyricist i should be scared of you guys come on
    I never said i was Rap where the fuck did you see that
    You the one wit no intelligence a lot of that you lack
    Boy i’m on some other shit i’m so sick with it
    Funny how ya’ll so tough i’m weak but don’t …quit
    I’m here to irritate ya’ll pussies CHLAMYDIA.. SYPHILIS
    I’m all up on facebook nothing to hide yes it’s true
    Cops are looking for a lyrical disgrace you’re in hiding so its you
    I had to go ahead and create my own group
    Cuz there bare homo niggas over here…Squares in a loop
    I got mad love for my nigga Drizzy Drake
    Tdot representer out to expose the Un-United States fakes
    You hating on YOUNG MONEY that’s mad love to them right there
    Cuz you dissing them aint nothing but a whisper in the air
    You guys are such Lyricists but you rhyming on facebook
    Shame on all you mother fuckers and amateur like me got ya’ll shook

21. J Sax Says:

Thats whatssup !!
    ================================================
    but ay peoples check me out at http://www.myspace.com/yaboyjsax tell me what u think…add me…I WOULD APPRECIATE IT

22. Lexii BAbii Says:

i FuXxin LUvZ YoUNg MOneY.!]
    DheY ShYT Go HArd & StAy HArd.!!]
    i HAde 2 BY 2 CoPIEs.! ]l0lz
    CleAn 4 Wen i AroUnd Dha FaM.!]
    & DirTY 4 Wen i Al0ne.!]

YAll KEEp YA Shyt UP.!]
    YoUNg MULA BAbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !]

23. lil channel Says:

man all i got to say is young mula baby killing every group that was hot all them other records gon have to step they game up cuz they just slacking compared to young money shoot young the stuff i got the whole album on my touch screen mp3 cuz they album was the bomb and records hating please just do a calabo wit young that will get you noticed i know it would me some good if i got to be in young fam

24. katrina_aka_jkc Says:

1m a y0ung m0n3y fan 4 sh0 and r3ally wanna g3t s1gn3d in 2 y0ng m0n3y s1nce th3y n33d m0r3 chicks..l0v3 all of th3m th3y r s1ck…l0v3 them and will always love them fuck ma haterz cuz we gonna k33p g3tting more

25. More Baby Says:

i luv them so so much cant wait the day lil Wayne will drop in Ghana for us to see him,we luv him and his crew Young money they are the best among all..

26. Andre Kleins Says:

whole fam

27. cordell Says:

$YOUNG MONEY$
    1st of all nicki ur the sexiest ever

lil wayne bigest fan people say i need to grow my hair out ill look juss like you

drake my brother jivan lookz like you
    and chuck you my homie yaa heard mee

28. treyvon English Says:

Man all I wanted is to meet lil Wayne. He has been my idol sense day one. If anybody know how I can have a chance to meet lil Wayne. Please tell me. 817-798-0527

1. Tweets that mention Young Money Tops Billboard Charts | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - January 16, 2010

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by DJ Ill Will, Lil Wayne HQ, Kajmir Royale, Andrew Ross, Norman Sweat J.R and others. Norman Sweat J.R said: @JAE_MILLZ Young Money Tops Billboard Charts – http://www.youngmoneyhq.com/2010/01/15/young-money-tops-billboard-charts/ [...]