JR Smith And Chris Johnson Are Signed To Young Money Athletes

January 17, 2010 by Danny M

JR Smith And Chris Johnson Are Signed To Young Money Athletes

I’m still learning about this, but according to some very reliable sources JR Smith and Chris Johnson have both just been signed to Young Money Athletes. We have already seen JR get a Young Money tattoo on his neck (here and here) and once I find out more information about Young Money Athletes, I will let you all know.

, , , , , ,

62 Responses to “JR Smith And Chris Johnson Are Signed To Young Money Athletes”

1. STONEBULL Says:

yea i dont get it, but ima young rapper and im 14, im really tryna get under young money, i got what it takes, i promise i wont waste yall time, if u wanna check my talent email me

2. Ooohhh Says:

So they just represent young money when they play? or are they gonna hit up the studio lol

3. Lil_Carter Says:

Hahahaha, think they just represent young money when they play cos it says … Signed to Young Money Athletes :D

4. JhuntdaProdigy Says:

What is the point of this, exactly? What is young money Athletes? Please tell me it’s some organization for kids like Snoop Dogg’s got. Oh, and @Stonebull, this is just a fansite, they don’t work for young money, they can’t show the members of young money anything you may send them.

5. Young Stupid Says:

i don’t get it

Jr Smith and Chris Johnson probably make more money than everybody in the group not named Baby or Wayne

Why be a part of this? they can stand on their own

6. chinaTOWNwars Says:

cuz maybe they fans???

7. Out the boot Says:

Young Money Athletes is a sports management agency, like Master P with Ricky Williams. Young Money has lawyers that handle contract negotiations for the athletes.

8. Trey Says:

So what’s next for Young Money hahaha

9. Reyna Says:

This is great!!! Love JR :)

10. WhogivesA Shit Says:

Who gives a shit!!!!???

11. Brendon T Says:

Re, OUT THE BOOT.

Actually both Chris Johnson and JR Smith already have Agents who negotiate their respective contracts. These guys being signed to YM would be the same thing as Lebron signed to Roccafella. So these imaginary lawyers will have nothing to do with their sports careers. So to put this in simpler terms for you, THIS IS JUST A PUBLICITY STUNT. Nice try, you almost sounded smart

12. Suaat Says:

I think that this is good Jr Smith and Chris Johnson even if its for publicity it just means more the better for Young Money of coarse there’s goin to be haters that are not goin to like this butt I think this way . In this life u gotta grind to shine and there shinen . Young Money is making there money cause its talent that they have Jr and Chris Johnson talent so don’t hate cause ur not in there shoes . I say more power to them

13. s33j Says:

they are athletes hence the reason why its young money athletes…sheeesh

why dnt they put b jennings on this ??

14. BLACK ARLISS Says:

im not a lil wayne fan and even i know wayne went to school for sports management at the university of houston.. so its probably just another form of cross brand marketing.. it helps both parties because it helps for exposure… really its another smart move by mr. carter.. so my dude up there thinking its a pub stunt it may be something behind it….

15. tonioutj Says:

j.r ma nigga so im happy he wit young money

16. nino Says:

im gonna b a young money Athlete gonna b the first young money boxer

17. nino Says:

wit a iced out grill to like zab juda and wayne

18. nino Says:

soo woo

19. colt Says:

cant be a publicity stunt. there has to be a reason J.R. smith was in the BedRock music video haha. idk if chris johnson was in it though lol

20. PHAT Says:

for everyone who doesnt get it its very plain 2 see youngmoney is takin ova everywhere they go if you dont like it why even leave a negative comment like mr. who gives a shit i am sure that they are makin more money then you are…… shotout to jr and the whole youngmoney family (Bs up)

21. desmund Says:

JR SMITH got YM tatted on his neck ;)

22. bonez Says:

it’s a move to bring in more money for the young money company…..if you like the move then great, if not then that’s you but why hate….i love it, do you young money….you got my vote…..if anybody was in that position you would go with the flow so don’t be mad cause you are not……STOP HATING

23. YuNG ViiLLAiiN Says:

LMAO mad yall got a pic of JR throwing up tha B for the Bloodz

24. Name (required) Says:

I thinks cool dat they sign wit dem o n lil wayne i killed dat ice cream beat too cuz i dont want u to be the only on3 killin it leave some 4 me

25. Trock da king Says:

I thinks cool dat they sign wit dem o n lil wayne i killed dat ice cream beat too cuz i dont want u to be the only one killin it leave some 4 me

26. TB "im with that" Says:

sign me to tha squad i stay in nashville tennessee i go to east literature high school

27. polskii(slim-p) Says:

dya really think they gonna loose they re time by e-mailn you youù’re nutz

28. Whatisthis Says:

Man JR Smith same with Chris Johnson wanna be because everyone else wants to be YME. Y would u put a tattoo on ur neck what happen if YM becomes Death Row. They just friends of YM and believe they YM. I know Chad Ochocinco and Wayne are real good friends since wayne move to Miami but Chris Johnson recently became friends and JR became friend with him like a 6month to a year ago. I dont want watch basketball but doesnt JR suck. Chris Johnson is actually good and on a superstar status. Ill bet someone else is going to “say” they YM and get tatted up even Kobe doesnt say he YM and wayne loves em too. I dont understand y athletes want to become rappers. Enjoy what god gave u and stop trying to be something your not. JR & CJ AINT REAL PROFITABLE YOUNG MONEY MEMBERS.

29. Name (required) Says:

wtf?? y u r tellin dat JR can’t play ?? He is great dunker and might come to da starterz at next season

30. ThuggetsFan Says:

Yo JR Smith has gotta be my favorite NBA player of all time, so much swag it his game play and when hes on fire aint no stoppin him. Seein him hookin up with YM for real cannot make me happier, i dunno on what they plan on doin with him but seein my favorite athlete signed with my favorite music label is unreal.

I sense good things to come

31. names Says:

that kid is an idiot ur whole post has to be bullshit u clearly dont know wat ur talkin about The kid up there named what is this hes a fukin idiot ,jr is the man

32. Nugget-Celtic Says:

J fucking R. I love that guy. So underrated, and Chris Johnson is a beast. How can you not love these guys? They are two guys loving life because they are good at what they do! Anyone who disagrees with that go fuck yourself.

33. gangstaboy Says:

deez b ma fav athleets, dey alwayz b puttin on for ma city, luv mai boyz da deth, dey wit ma fav wapperz in da game. dat muzik iz of da chain cant beleeve dey signed. yo dis is gangsta boy ill b getin signed reel quick on dem recordz. hit me up on utube lil wayne

34. t money Says:

U are so dumb. This is all so stupid. I can’t believe you said , ” dat muzik iz of da chain”. It’s not even going to be good. Chris Johnson is awful and so is J.R. Niether should be in Pro sports. Gangstaboy you really dont understand much. None of you brothers on here do.

35. fatboy slim Says:

Yall niggas is pusy. both those brothas suck my dick all night. gangstaboy what are you some type of fucking retard? go fuck yoself all yall

36. DemonSlayer666 Says:

You are guys are stupid.

37. kkk4ever Says:

why dont u guys do u term paper and stop dicking around

38. Nugget-Celtic Says:

JR is the fuckin man son. you bitch ass niggaz dont know what the fuck yous talkin bout and yo tmoney ym is my fuckin shit so hop off my dick bra

39. guitargal23 Says:

if my nigga chris daughtry dont get signed den i dont know whaddup wit da muzik indistree. dass ma boi

40. ladygagafreak Says:

lady gaga should be signed

41. guitargal23 Says:

50 tyson shod git sinde 2 yung moola

42. T money Says:

Nugget ur shit is so dumb ill find u and beat ur ass like i own u

43. fattttyyy Says:

yo nugget celtic you gay ass shit ,motherfucker t money be for real bitch as sfuckin pussy ill kill your fuckin family you lil bitch ass motherfuckin queer ass motherfuckin piece of fuckin shit. suck a dick you motetrfuckin pussy ass bitch you gay like for real just suck it bitch me and t money will fuck your bitch ass up

44. Nugget-Celtic Says:

tmoney you are really fuckin pissin me off you little shit. come find me then bitch and try and beat my ass you little pussy i got all my bros up here in detroit Bloodz fo life nigga your fucked

45. Nugget-Celtic Says:

fuck you and yo muhfukin dog bitch

46. T money Says:

yea fattty know. nugget celtic ur shit is do dumb i gay ass shit bag ill fuck ur in the streets u dumb bitch and make ur mom suck my dick for a dollar

47. t money Says:

i will find u and beat ur ass i dont need any of my boys ill take all of ur boys and u at once

48. Nugget-Celtic Says:

tmoney dont mess with me bra. you dont know who the fuck youz messin wit bloodz up in detroit be some crazy ass mufuckas so back off you little shit and fuck you too fatty your a little bitch too

49. Nugget-Celtic Says:

whateva bitches bloodz mothafuckas soowoopp b’s up c’s down fuckin crabs

50. Nugget-Celtic Says:

my shit is the opposite of dumb so fuck off

51. t money Says:

i cant understand anything u say dumb bitch

52. Nugget-Celtic Says:

fatty seriously you fucker bring yo bitch ass to D-City and lets fuckin do this shit. bring your little bitch friend tmoney to

53. kkk4ever Says:

i wannna know wtf c’s up and c’s down is

54. Dillon Says:

Is lil wayne there agent or somthing?, I dont understand

55. DAQUAN Says:

AYEOO LISTEN MA FLOW IS REALL YA FLOW IS FAKEE IM TALKIN MONEYY MAKEIN CAKE I BEE ON OTHER LEVELTRYNAA MAKEE MA MONEY AND GET OUT THEE HOOD GIRLSS COME FROM EVERYWAY PUSSY ISS GOOD

HMU ON MY EMAIL FLIIIB0Y25@AOL.COM

56. omar Says:

seems bad ass to me man the best life to possibly have man in the off season they can tour with young money, party with some of the illest people alive, and then when u have to work they hoop and play football, life dont get any better man! JR Smith and Chris Johnson if yall ever read this good shit! haha give yall madd props man

57. kris Says:

Y’all needa pick my asian ass up…ill bring wayne more asian fans!real talk..get at me

58. Joe Blow Says:

Just get some nigger tats on your neck and maybe you will get signed too

1. Tweets that mention JR Smith And Chris Johnson Are Signed To Young Money Athletes | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - January 17, 2010

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lil Wayne HQ, LIL CHUCKEE. LIL CHUCKEE said: RT @LilWayneHQ: RT @JR_Swish And @ChrisJohnson28 Are Signed To Young Money Athletes – http://tinyurl.com/y8j3dfj [...]

2. JR Smith And Chris Johnson Are Signed To Young Money Athletes … | World Global - January 18, 2010

[...] the rest here:  JR Smith And Chris Johnson Are Signed To Young Money Athletes … Share and [...]

3. Breaking News: Denver Nuggets J.R. Smith to Play College Football? | Team41 - October 23, 2010

[...] who’s got more ink than the constitution, two of which are  “Young Money” tattoos and isreportedly signed (along with Chris Johnson) as the two athletes under contract for the entertainment label. Young [...]