Nicki Minaj – Fuck U Silly x Girlfriend x Your Love

January 18, 2010 by Danny M

New Music

Nicki Minaj - Fuck U Silly x Girlfriend x Your Love

Check out these three new Nicki Minaj tracks which are all pretty hot! One song is a Cassie record featuring the Barbie, and the rest are solo Nicki tracks. All of these joints featured on the Barbie World mixtape, and you can stream/download them below:

Download: Cassie – Fuck U Silly (Feat Nicki Minaj)

Download: Nicki Minaj – Girlfriend

Download: Nicki Minaj – Your Love

, , , , , , , , ,

15 Responses to “Nicki Minaj – Fuck U Silly x Girlfriend x Your Love”

1. jessieka Says:

loveeeiht.

2. TWEEZY Says:

AND THIS IS WHY NIKKIMINAJ IS A ROLE MODEL!!!!!!!

3. Myus Says:

Young Money stand up shouts out to tha whole Young Money Fam. I live in Toronto Drizzy we got you some fool tried to diss Young Money On facebook in some homo freestyle Group this was my reply to him …….

Home boy i am not a lyricist i’m just doing this for fun
    Ya’ll the real lyricist i should be scared of you guys come on
    I never said i was Rap where the fuck did you see that
    You the one wit no intelligence a lot of that you lack
    Boy i’m on some other shit i’m so sick with it
    Funny how ya’ll so tough i’m weak but don’t …quit
    I’m here to irritate ya’ll pussies CHLAMYDIA.. SYPHILIS
    I’m all up on facebook nothing to hide yes it’s true
    Cops are looking for a lyrical disgrace you’re in hiding so its you
    I had to go ahead and create my own group
    Cuz there bare homo niggas over here…Squares in a loop
    I got mad love for my nigga Drizzy Drake
    Tdot representer out to expose the Un-United States fakes
    You hating on YOUNG MONEY that’s mad love to them right there
    Cuz you dissing them aint nothing but a whisper in the air
    You guys are such Lyricists but you rhyming on facebook
    Shame on all you mother fuckers and amateur like me got ya’ll shook

4. ymsoldier Says:

@myus im not hatin but that shit sucked ass…take my advice and dont quit ur day job lol…cuz i cud rhyme better off my head u sucked ass anyone agree

5. luiseezy f crazy Says:

@ymsoldier Yea he sucks

6. J Sax Says:

NICKI !!!!

but ay peoples check me out at http://www.myspace.com/yaboyjsax tell me what u think…add me…I WOULD APPRECIATE IT

7. ak_wayne Says:

come on people at least he made an effort.. and if he tried his best.. he succeeded in defending ym

8. nicki_feen Says:

uhm..i got one thing 2 say well more tHAN 1 THING i mean iht sucked bht at least ihts true..its so many haers out here an he put sum in dere place

9. nicki_feen Says:

*haters

10. Neli..x Says:

OMDZZ There some Tunees Right There
    by the way ROGER THAT VIDEO IS BEEN SHOTT 2DAYYY!!!

11. tyasia Says:

(((((THIS IS TOO SWEET , JUST CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF NIKKI MINAJ YOUR LOVEEE)))))

12. Jennifer Says:

your pink Friday cd is so cool i love it so much i would die if anything happened to it

13. Jennifer Says:

i’m ur biggest fan in the world

1. Tweets that mention Nicki Minaj – Fuck U Silly x Girlfriend x Your Love | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - January 18, 2010

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lil Wayne HQ, Sunny Heights. Sunny Heights said: RT @LilWayneHQ: RT @NickiMinaj – Fuck U Silly x Girlfriend x Your Love – http://tinyurl.com/ybq3uof [...]

2. Nicki Minaj – Your Love [Mastered] | Young Money HQ - May 8, 2010

[...] this year, we posted a Nicki Minaj track called “Your Love“, and now we have the full version which is also [...]