Gudda Gudda – Black Mags x 50 In My Pinky x Jiggle Box

February 7, 2010 by Danny M

Latest News, New Music

Gudda Gudda - Black Mags x 50 In My Pinky x Jiggle Box

Here are three recent tracks by Young Money’s Gudda Gudda, which you can listen and download below. Gudda is currently working on Guddaville 2, Lil Wayne’s Tha Carter IV, and working on other mixtapes with DJ Scream, DJ Ill Will, and DJ Radio (DJ Kay Slay’s Streetsweepers Radio Show). Also, Double G will be performing on the Canada Club Tour on February 12th – 14th.

Download: Gudda Gudda – Black Mags (Freestyle) (Feat Kidd Domination)

Download: Lil Flip – 50 In My Pinky (Feat Gudda Gudda & Chamillionaire)

Download: Essay Potna – Jiggle Box (Feat Gudda Gudda)

Shouts to Greg Gates

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “Gudda Gudda – Black Mags x 50 In My Pinky x Jiggle Box”

1. djayviray Says:

First bitches! fuck nikko reyes haha

2. Yung E Says:

dat ’50 in my pinky’ is fire, real talk

3. djtwigstar Says:

Black Mags is the verse from Club Bangers Anthem Feat. Crichy Crich & Fat Bastard. It’s FIRE!! http://www.supload.com/listen?s=tpLR1X

4. djtwigstar Says:

That Black Mags is a verse from Club Bangers Anthem Feat. Crichy Crich & Fat Bastard… See URL <<

5. nino Says:

song is fire like always duh

6. crichy crich Says:

That fucker stole a verse from my track on black mags ! that shits from my track CLUB BANGERS ANTHEM (CRICHY CRICH / GUDDA GUDDA / AND FAT B) I got video proof and all. Fuck that fraud ass kidd domination !

1. Lil Flip – 50 In My Pinky Ring (Feat Gudda Gudda) [Official Music Video] | Young Money HQ - July 17, 2010

[…] Check out the official music video for Lil Flip’s “50 In My Pinky Ring” record featuring Young Money’s Gudda Gudda above. Lil Flip’s Ahead Of My Time album is in stores now, and you can download this song which was produced by Essay Potna here! […]