Video: Drake Announces First Single From Thank Me Later

February 13, 2010 by Danny M

While performing in Vegas, Drake announced to his fans that his first single from his upcoming Thank Me Later album is going to be called “Over“. I’m sure the single will be coming soon.

Shouts to RR

, , , , , , ,

13 Responses to “Video: Drake Announces First Single From Thank Me Later”

1. Marie-Ève Says:

Can’t wait to hear it and get his new album :)!

2. Matheo22 Says:

Finally some info that’s good can’t wait to hear this .

3. gameday93 Says:

Drake never fails to disappoint.

4. mrphasemusic Says:

well since drizzy got 2 grammy nominations off a mixtape the album is suree to be firee.! 2010 is the year for young money especially to make up for wayne going to jail next month and all..

5. J Says:

Drake stays flailing his right arm around when rapping and talking

6. antonio Says:

so drake got swagg lol

7. crtgf Says:

wens da album comin out. Im hearin sometime dis month but others say it’ll be in march.

8. Phillis Carole Robinson Says:

not feeling the name.
    its either a hit or not..

Fat joe= GREAT!
    wack floppa= GREAT!!
    the blind deff rapper who lives in 2C= GREAT!!!

9. young prince Says:

tuff tuff tuff

10. Chris Says:

yo prince whats ya thoughts on two grown niggaz getting it on???
    let me know fam.

chris4men@yahoo.com

11. lo key Says:

darke go hard like me

12. This one is for Drake Says:

k I seen that video pursuit of hapiness. its ill. I liked when you sprayed them. you also look fly as usual. How was your vday? mines was good. I spent it alone I was missing Alexander mcqueen. he was my friend. lil boosie too hes in jail. If I couldnt see those two. I just prayd to God. Cuz those 2 people actually loved me for real. Loys o people love me, but they never hurt me no matter I do. So hows Wayne when are you in Toronto? Anyways keep up the good work. I might have something for you to work on. Hace you ever worked with young joc?

1. Videos: Drake Performs At Axe Lounge | Young Money HQ - February 22, 2010

[…] we patiently wait for Drake’s first single “Over”, here’s some HD footage of Drizzy performing live at the Axe Lounge at the Fontainebleau Miami […]