Mika Means – What They Say (Feat Shanell) [Dirty]

February 21, 2010 by Danny M

New Music

Mika Means What They Say Feat Shanell

Mika Means‘ first single from her mixtape, The Mona Mika has been released, and it features Young Money’s Shanell. The record is called “What They Say“, and you can stream/download the track below:

Download: Mika Means – What They Say (Feat Shanell) [Updated with Dirty version]

Props Mika Means Fans and Shanell Fans

, , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “Mika Means – What They Say (Feat Shanell) [Dirty]”

1. Eyes Pe Says:

am going to download it now…………..listen to my T T T songs on http://www.myspace.com/eyespemusic & follow me on http://www.twitter.com/eyespeonline

2. elmo Says:

3. T-Wayne09 Says:

Damn this shit goes hard… Mika’s a good rapper! Her voice is odd though…

Can’t wait for the dirty version to be released, because the clean version F’s up Shanell’s chorus!

4. 2in1 Says:

omg i would like totally do both of these girls
    i would fuck one of them and have the other one licking my pussy.

i have a dick and a pussy..i just wanted to tell everyone that i can stick my dick inside my pussy and fuck myself
    and omg it feels so great.

anyone wanna hook up ?

5. luiseezy f crazy Says:

@2in1 i would do both of dis girls too bt u kind of wen 2 far, i dnt think people wanna know about wat u got or dnt have lol>>>>>

6. R!ZzY XD Says:

SHANNEL IS A DIME PIECE!!!. . .HA SHE WRECKED ON THATS ALL I HAVE XP

7. Chance Says:

SNL is one unique ass chick. She has potential like a muhfuqer. YMCM…

PS: Tell Me Wat U think Bout This Remix. {We Need Hella Feedback} http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMuc_THds5s