Tyga & Chris Brown – G Shit

April 6, 2010 by Danny M

New Music

Tyga & Chris Brown G Shit

DJ Ill Will has just released this collaboration record, after the snippet has been going around for a while now by Tyga and Chris Brown from their upcoming collabo mixtape – Fan Of A Fan! The track is called “G Shit“, and was produced by Jahlil Beats. You can listen and download the song below:

Download: Tyga & Chris Brown – G Shit

, , , , , , , , , ,

26 Responses to “Tyga & Chris Brown – G Shit”

1. RIZZY Says:

MA NIGGA TYGA DOIN HIS THANG!!!. . .CHRIS BROWN STAY UP FUCK RHIANNA HAHAHAHA =P. . . FREE TUNECHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. KiimmeeBoo Says:

Just downloaded. This Joint is doing it right here. Jheez! Nice to see CHRIS BROWN cummin bak STRONG and TYGA Go harda on every track x

3. Phoenix.Lanay Says:

These 2 muthaf***** can pass as brovas bout time they doin sum sheesh 2gether , love em both & @RIZZY you right FUCK RIHANNA , crazy ass , is don’t need her but what he do need is to stay on his shit , go back with EVERYONE that made him hot from his 1st CD and do sum new shit we wouldnt expect from him . Young Money all day every day , Free Tune/Wayne whatever you wanna call him . Tyga Tyga one verse one herse lls

4. sacgawea Says:

tyga on fire

5. Baby Dee Says:

TYGA GOIN HARD HES SO DOPE!

6. Abass Says:

Daaamn! What i joint. Aye Tyga doin it big as allways…he’s honestly a siick rapper ! damn he’s good.
    And w/ Chris Brown on this trace does it jus more sick..damn this track is the best in a long time!

7. JazzieBabyy Says:

Yooo like 4real, this my shit!!These 1 of dem tracks dat i wouldnt change 1 fuckin thing about..!Chris AND Tyga = PERFECT!!

8. Matheo Says:

Tyga is dope on this track but Breezy is so-so for me

9. nayamel Says:

wat up i llllove u guzyz keep doin ya shit

10. melannie Says:

ya lookin fly lolxzz keep it up <3!!!!!!!

11. Nikko Says:

Teah these 2 do make good music and a collabo mixtape together tht shit sounds like it gonna be good Tyga iz a beast on the mic and Chris iz good at love songz so i cant wait to hear it. FREE TUNE!!!! YOUNG MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Nuni Says:

Have You notice that chris and tyga have the same watch . .?

13. nikki Says:

ifly

14. lil' diz Says:

dayum yall! u fuckin wit me rite now rite?! chris breezy nd tyga tyga! u 2 sum fly muthasuckas i swear! these 2 my fav artists! lyk 1 of yall said, bout dayum time they did sumthin 2getha! haha stay up CB! tyga, keep doin ya thaaang! haha

15. Matt Says:

Oh Shit these two could pass for bros for real. Chris is real close to YM so I got nothing but love for lil nigga he cool. Rihanna crazy ass is gonna get whats coming for her watch. This song knock hard too. They like best friends now and they dropping a collabo mixtape. Shit gonna be hard.

16. nez Says:

cool video! girls make it look classy! tina v. u look great. c.b. your coming back!

17. mannyflash Says:

the video 4 g shit iz tuff

18. oshrit:) Says:

Chris are you do not know how much I love you my man Please come to the show in my country (Israel) I love all the songs I liked to sing G shit with tyga Chris I love you no matter what you do not say or think

19. Jennifer Says:

The mixtape with chris brown and tyga are hot got 2 sexii boyz on this track doing their thing,& I’m glad chris brown is back going hard on his new songs.

20. valeria villegas Says:

you know I’m from Colombia and I congratulate you for all you’ve got a ttuser efforts in Colombia and fans are super cute and handsome as hummm ..

21. shanitrea tatum Says:

damn tyga i love you with yo sexy azz i will rape u if i ever see you and by the way i love yu and chris song virgin yu sounded ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- mazing but any ways hit me up 903-234-5678

22. decal flantgon Says:

damn shanitrea ni heared about yu and damn you fin3 c@ll mer diessss mi diqits 903-917 4567

23. pookie f baebee Says:

hey shanitrea call me diss pookie f bby and why did we break up again

24. Byachh!... Says:

DAMN!!!! I <3 dem bthhhh!!!!

DuNno wch wnz httt???? <3 …

1. Tyga & Chris Brown – G Shit x Lil Chuckee – Free Weezy [No DJ] | Young Money HQ - April 9, 2010

[...] “Free Weezy” here, and Tyga’s and Chris Brown’s “G Shit” here, but they had DJ tags on. We now have the tagless versions for you to enjoy. Chuckee’s [...]