Nicki Minaj Pulls Out Of Rihanna & Ke$ha Tour

April 8, 2010 by Danny M

Nicki Minaj Pulls Out Of Rihanna & Kesha Tour

Two days ago, we posted on YoungMoneyHQ that Nicki Minaj would be joining Rihanna and Ke$ha for the “Last Girl On Earth Tour” in Summer 2010. Nicki has now decided not to participate in this tour because she wants to get her album completed in time. You can see the Barbie‘s tweets on late Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon below:

*sighs* how…how do i say this…hope the barbz will understand…hate letting them down. *sighs again while in deep thought*

Barbz I’m sorry 2 say I will not be going out on RiRi’s tour. I’ve decided 2 use that time 4 the completion of my album. Hope u understand.

Do y’all think this was the best decision by Nicki so she can actually get her album out this year… or a bad move ❓

, , , , , , , , ,

12 Responses to “Nicki Minaj Pulls Out Of Rihanna & Ke$ha Tour”

1. PrincesaRu Says:

MEGA SAD FACE….I had my hopes up and was already planning my trip for Aug.8th,2010(Boston tour date) &nd both of the NY tour dates..But if the main Barbie herself isn’t going to be there,I’LL PAST!!!!It was heart breaking but I know that things happen & I would want her to be happy with the final outcome of her album.So if it means Nicki isnt going to be in Boston,I’ll suck it up.

Hugsz &nd BIG KISSES to Nicki &nd the whole Young Money cKrew!!-Princesa

2. luiseezy f crazy Says:

bad move defenetly why she wants to finish her album so soon

3. shaquilla Says:

She wasn’t cummin to Nc..but me nd my siis was gonna go to tha date in VA…I’m sad but I kno she will have the bestest album..and plus…my barb needa be headlining a tour ;] beleee daht!! *its barbiie bitch*

4. Shaniqua Says:

It just would’ve been nice if she would’ve thought about it before she announced she was touring. She let a lot of ppl down and it makes her look irresponsible. Looking forward to the album though.

5. narGz Says:

Smart decision. Nicki is on her own level she’s just diff from them, she could headline her own tour.

6. 21211 Says:

dat aint why she got kicked off they said it on the radio

7. RIZZY Says:

MANN IM GLAD SHE AINT GOIN ON TOUR WIT DEM HOES. . .SHE NEED TO DO HER OWN THING N NOT TOUR WIT LAME ASS POSERS LIKE kesha ON DA REAL. . .FREE TUNECHI!!!

8. joseph Says:

that waz a cool move for a young money girl

9. Felicia Carter Says:

I’m glad that she jumped of the tour, that’s good that she can work with her album, so she will be finish in time 🙂 IT*S BARBIE BITCH!

10. kia kia Says:

she real fony ,she’s a real fuckin bluff

11. trevon Says:

on the radio this mornin they said she got kivked off because she refused to be the opener

12. Raciel Camargo Says:

If I was going to Rihanna’s Tour I would go, but since I can’t I’t not that big of a deal to me.

One more thing.
    IT’S NOT RIHANNA & KE$HA’S TOUR!!
    IT’S RIHANNA’S TOUR WITH OPENING ACTS: KE$HA (AND WAS GOING TO BE NICKI MINAJ). I hate when people say Rihanna & Ke$ha Tour. It’s Rihanna’s Tour!!!!!!