Nicki Minaj XXL Cover Story Excerpt & Photos

April 9, 2010 by Danny M

Latest News, Pictures

Nicki Minaj XXL Cover Story Excerpt & Photos

Your buzz has been growing more and more each month. How has that felt for you?

Yeah, I guess it has been growing, thank God. I dunno, it’s been an exciting whirlwind. I never really know what to expect. But the buzz has definitely been heightening, so I’m happy.

When did you first start to feel that things were coming together for you?

I definitely think that, when I shot the [“Up Out My Face”] video with Mariah Carey, I started feeling like, Wait a minute, this is not something I really ever envisioned for my life just nine months before that.

So growing up you’re a fan of hip-hop. You’re listening to it, watching it, learning to rap, and you see what the open lane is and figure how you can try to fill it? Is that how it works?

I never look at it like that; I just kinda do what I feel. I never knew what lane I would fill, [or that] I would fill a lane at all. I didn’t even really contemplate that far down the road. I just started having fun, and a lot of that came from me seeing Wayne dare to be different, and I started feeling like I can be a multifaceted rapper. I don’t have to be a one-dimensional female rapper. Once I put that in perspective, it was like everything just got easier for me, because I no longer wanted to fit in anybody’s box—I just wanted to be Nicki…

Clearly there’s an opening, because females in hip-hop come so far and few between, but the winners make an open lane out of a closed lane. The winners just say, “I am,” and it happens, and they don’t do a lot of thinking and guessing and planning about what they can do—they just do it. And that’s kinda like how I am.

You are both a new female rapper and a new rapper from New York. Do people recognize your gender more than that you’re a New York artist?

I think very often people miss that I’m from New York, and I don’t really know why that is, but I remember I said on Twitter one time, “Shout out to Queens,” and all of the gay boys thought I was talking to them, and I realized that people haven’t gotten that I’m Southside Jamaica, Queens, New York City. I feel like I say it a lot, but I guess I’m not saying it that much, or it’s that I’m so diverse and I don’t always rap with the New York accent—I switch it up, you know. People don’t see me as just repping one city or one state. I actually really like that. That was always my goal: to be able to bridge that gap, you know, whether it’s to London.

When I listen to my favorite artists, I don’t care where they’re from. When you listen to Whitney Houston, you don’t care if she’s from New Jersey or France. Like, she has an incredible voice. So I’m glad that sometimes people don’t put me [as the] “new, New York artist.” But I am very proud to rep New York. Who wouldn’t be? We’ve seen the best male and female artists, so it’s an honor to be from New York.

Via XXL, and hit the jump to see some more photos of Nicki Minaj from the XXL May 2010 Magazine

Nicki Minaj XXL Cover Story Excerpt & Photos

Nicki Minaj XXL Cover Story Excerpt & Photos

Nicki Minaj XXL Cover Story Excerpt & Photos

Nicki Minaj XXL Cover Story Excerpt & Photos

Nicki Minaj XXL Cover Story Excerpt & Photos

, , , , , , , ,

92 Responses to “Nicki Minaj XXL Cover Story Excerpt & Photos”

1. -lilwaynefreak- Says:

I LOVE YOU NICKI 🙂

2. WeezyFCrazy1 Says:

SECOND HAAA! Nice pics

3. Luiseezy F. Crazy Says:

@Danny let me know if u block me at lilwaynehq.com cuz i cant post any comments

4. lady carter Says:

I SSSSSSSOOOOOOOO LLLLLLLLOOVE YUE N.MINAJ KEEP IT UP hUN.!!!!!!

5. Scouser Till' I DIE Says:

hmmmmmm she is pretty but come on be comfortable in your own skin baby it is our fault true (males) but you arent white your asian/black and your a human being not a sex object but you play into it all the time for FUCK SAKES I mean put this pussy on your sideburns fucking ay’ sorry but I’m tired of the sexism and Homophobia. Growing up in the worlds most dangerous metropolis city (Liverpool fact look it up) and being half west indie (black for you Americans) I learned all about hatred and phobias and the scummy attitudes of human beings and Hip hop needs to change RIGHT NOW

6. Matheo22 Says:

Gorgeous love u Nicki <3

7. Curtia aka Lil wrist Says:

ohh datz hot baby the pussy is on the side burnz young money will be proud be your self gal

8. gamespain Says:

SCOUSER TILL I DIE i totally agree wid u , niki minaj needs to stop rapping bout sexism, and that wig shes wearing is rlly starting to get annoying.man niki minaj to start looking lil mamaa as an example.nikis doing her thing but she needs to knows shes representing other woman and reconsider wat she says in her lyrics

9. Lixa Says:

hot & talented.u got it all

10. mepolish Says:

she looks fat

11. Lourdes Says:

Growing up in the worlds most dangerous metropolis city,
    you are wrong honey, the world’s most dangerous metropolis cities are in latinamerica, where i come from 😉

nicki u should come to southamerica! u rock girl !!!

12. lennie Says:

@LOURDES U HAVIN BEEN TO ALL OF NORTH AMERICACA AND NO HOW DANGEROUS IT IS OVER HERE

13. cherry baby Says:

hey nicki u is so dam sexy.u is so sexy u had mead me have a gurl crush on u.i ant bii but i started bein bii evrtim i c u n i want u to be barbie n for me to be bratz/////haha. luv u gurl.luv ur gurl Mz.cherry baby

14. Swagstar Says:

Fuck All Them Haterz, Nicki Minaj is the Icon, Just wait till her album drops, but untill then FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MA NIGGA WEEEEEEEEEEEZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. 3la Says:

we can’t stop lovin’ you niccccccccky

16. Marrium Says:

Nicki is soo prettyyy i wanna be just like her! i think she is an amazing female rapper! Im glad she got recognized by young money cuz she deserves to be in that group with other incredible rappers!! i love you nicki! and the pictures are Gorgeous!
    love you!
    xoxoxox
    marrium

17. Nikko Says:

Man i hope i meet her someday she iz so gorgeous, keep doin ya thang Nicki luv u FREE TUNE!!!!!!! YOUNG MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. phoenix.lanay Says:

i love the last picture

19. Scouser Till I Die Says:

@ lennie no actually no American city’s compare to Liverpool because all the crime is like in one area in Liverpool it’s all over not one place @ Lourdes sorry not true No city in Latin America is a metropolis city it doesn’t have the same paygrade I would AGREE with you in saying that most if not all are somewhat worse if not way worse than Liverpool but Liverpool is the most DANGEROUS METROPOLIS city look it up seriously it was in forbes. Also I came up hard don’t mean my struggles are nothing compared to yours

20. MZ.TETE BABY Says:

i HATE NICKI SHE CANT RAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. MZ.TETE BABY Says:

i HATE NICKI SHE CANT RAP& SHE’S A BARBIE DHAT MEANS SHE FAKE DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. christopher wayne inniss Says:

nicki baby u know ure so sexy omg………..danm goodluck in life and keep up the great work….luv ya

23. brie95' Says:

I love you Nicki Minaj when i get older i wanna be just like you but at times parents just wanna control their kids lifes i hate that so im reachin out 2 find out wat i really wanna b wen i get older and that’s juz lyk u so yeh love yah an keep up da guhd thangz dat u b doin ROGER DAT!!!

24. babi Says:

I just think those pics are tyt. U look very pretty. Oh, i saw some nasty comments sayin nicki cant rap…… now that is just fuckd up, people are just wannabeez and i see that it hurts them they just cant be nicki… lol… love those pics girl. stay fwesh….. MI$$ LIL B

25. lil trazzie Says:

hey nickiii u the best?

26. rawTUNE Says:

@ScKouser Till’ I DIE

niGGa SHUT THE FUCK UP

if you dnt like it they why you listenin

do that shit nicKi

27. matthews Says:

Nyc pics,Nick u ar so hot,sexy nd gorgeous.I lav uuuuuuuuuuu!

28. ShootingStar1xd Says:

yo onicka dis is kimberly frum lagardia. yea i remember wen u were talkin all dat b.s. bout how u gon b the hottest rapper and every1 will b kissin up 2 u. well, i wont bitch. i still hate u 4 wat u did. u r the worse rappa eva. u r not a barbie. u got dat frum me. ur a whore and dont u forget it lezbo.

29. miranda Says:

ur fake and ungly

30. RockStar4Life Says:

ur the fakest bitch eva. every1 whos sayin shut the hell up cuz nicki is da best. ya ll need 2 shut the fuck up bcuz nicki is a dum ass bitch.she cant rap and she iz tryn b a barbie. barbie my ass u faker. shes tryn be like lil kim and lil kim is my blood cuzin so shut up bitch and nicki sucks. so in ur face onicka

31. 4evaYungMula Says:

nicki…tell me somethin…..y u call ur self a barbie. every1 noes thatt ur bringing bak racism sayin u’s a black barbie with a ghetto name. my cussin Raniya has a barbie name. she calles herself twankkawaka. i like it better then harijuke or wateva. get a new name gurl and maybe u’ll get more head then shampoos. lol lmbao.

32. Tapachixa Says:

NICKI MANAJ CAN GO 2 HELL. DIS IZ LIL KIM S BFF. YO LEAVE MY GURL ALONE. UZ A FAKE AZZ BITCH THAT SHOULD FAIL. U CANT RAP U AINT WORKIN DA WIGZ LIKE KIM IZ AND U R A BARBIE. A TRICKED OUT BARBIE CUZ YA FAKE. UR A LEZBIEN AND U SUCK DICK. GO SUMWHERE WIY DAT HOE. (:^|

33. $heiz$umthinelse Says:

u cant rap u rap talkin smack

34. Better than Nicki Manaj Says:

AND EAT IT GOOD
    SUCK MY DICK
    SINCE U SAY U FRUM DA HOOD
    BIOTCH
    FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

35. NICKI MINAJ BIGGEST FAN Says:

ALL YOU HATERS CAN GO TO HELL CAUSE NICKI MINAJ IS BETTER DHAN ALL YALL PUSSY WEAK ASS HOES CAUSE SHE GETTING MONEY SHE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT EITHER OF YOU BOMB BITCHER SO FUCK OFF DHIS WEBSITE IF YOU GONNA KEEP UP SOM SHIT LIIKE DHAT CAUSE NICKI IS THE BEST && YOU ARE DHA LAMEST HOE EVER SO GIVE YOURSELF A FAVOR && DONT TALK ABOUT MY GIRL NO MORE CAUSE SHE LOOKS BETTER DHAN YOUR BITCH ASS ! ! ! ! NOW DHERE IS A RAP FOR YO NONE RAPPING AS ! ! ! ! ! NOW PLAY WITH IT PUSSY ASS BITCH! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

36. Better than Nicki Manaj Says:

TO:NICKI MANAJ BIGGEST FAN
    FROM:BETTER THAN NICKI MANAJ
    SHUT THE FUCK UP U DONT TELL ME WAT 2 DO. IMA TALK AND RAP BOUT NICKIS DM AZZ ALL I FUCKIN WANT AND WAT CHU GON DO
    NUTHON BITCH DATZ WAT I THOUGHT
    EAT MY FUCKN PUSSY HOE

37. Better than nicki manaj Says:

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH U DONT TELL ME WAT 2 DO I CAN TALK ABOUT DAT FAKE AZZ BICH ALL I WANT N WAT CHU GON DO
    I THOGHT SO NOW GO SUCK NICKIS DICK

38. Strawberriz yummmm Says:

ewwwah Nicki manaj iz the ungliest lezbo i hav eva seen. then u gon call ya self a barbie wen ken iz actually a she. bitch u need fuckin help. stop gettin all dem dam wigz and wear ur own dam hair. if u bald it wont make u any unglier. LMBAO ha ha ha. i ll be bak ha ha :^)

39. Diss u cuz i wanna Kiss u Says:

yo usually when i diss sum1 i wanna kiss that sum1 but ima diss u cuz i wanna piss on u
    u fuckin suck black dick
    biotch

40. Wat? Says:

NICKI UR A BITCH
    U POOR AND SUCK DICK
    LEZBIEN
    TELL ME DIS
    U GET MO HEAD DEN SHAMPOOS
    WAT??

41. blackhero Says:

ok uummmm people who keep talking bad about nicki go get a life nobody gives a fuck about what bad things u gotta say about niicki thats not wat this website is for.. than you say nicki cant rap but u still listen to her songs your mad that her and all the other rappers are famous or people realy care about them but nobody cares or likes you and quit comparing nicki and kim there 2 different people nicki aint trying to be kim and kim aint trying to be nicki so if u got sumting bad to say about nicki go and fuck ur dad cause nobody cares wat u gotta say

42. blackhero Says:

another nicki likes to be creative ok deal wit i kw some some of all like to be creative wit ur lame life so back the heck off wit the stupid comments calling her a bitch.. you knw she dnt care wat yall birch ass haters gotta say…wat she says is that yall make her better and i knw shes being nice to yall but people who ae nicki minaj fans we care about wat yall call her or say about her…so one more time shut the fuck up cause knw one care about u haters this website aint for calling the young money artist bitches they da best music group out so for the last time SHUT THE FUCK UP OK DAMN YO SO DAMN BITCHY WIT THIS DAMN

43. DaDaDivaDee Says:

OH,HELL NO
    YALL AINT GON TELL US WAT WE CAN AND CANT DO
    FUCK U BLACK HERO
    U AINT SHIT
    NICKI MANAJ IZ A WHORE
    SHE CAN SUCK YA DICK
    CUZ SHE A LAME AZZ BITCHHHH
    YEA I SAID IT AND WAT THE FUCK U GON DO
    DONT PLAY WIT ME
    NICKI FUCK U 2
    HOOESSSSSS

44. Ashley Says:

Nicki Manaj does care about wat we like frekin say about her cuz if like she freakin didnt why the hell would we like be freakin wasting our gourgaeous time talking dum shit about her lame azz. yea,think about that yall. this is like straight up comin a rich white girl up in beverly hillz. yea,son. im trying to sound all ghetto like u other bitches that keep saying stop hatin. like seriously who wants to hate on a black azz facken nicki manaj. like shez frakin callin herself a barbie. every1 noes barbies r freakin like white. im the real barbie. Fuck u nicki. Yong muni-they all fucked u.
    AND DONT ACT LIKE LIL WAYNE LIKE FREAKIN FUCKED U CUZ WE ALL NOE HE DID BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. NayNayNicki Says:

TOWN YA CUM FRUM
    PROSTITUTE WIT CHA MOMY
    UR DADS A PEEPIN TOMMY

YEA DIS IS 4 DISSIN ME INFRONT OF MY BOYFRIEND IN LAGARDIA BITCH
    🙁

46. Chelsea H. Says:

Hi nicki 🙂 my name is Chelsea frum New York. I am 7 years old. Im going to 1st grade. I really like your music and your style. Before my mommy died she use to call me her little barbie. 🙁 i saw alot of your comments and some of them are really bad. But since I am your number 1 fan i dont think you should change not 1 thing about you. You are the best Nicki. 🙂

47. black hero Says:

ok ummm ashley please go get a life nobody care about your stupid skin color and why do you care so much about nicki if you think shes lame so back the heck off damn and that goes for da rest of young money if u hate them so much why do you keep thinking about them damn bitch get a life

48. black hero Says:

chelsea sorry about what happen to your mother. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but to the girls and guys who telling nicki to go suck dick shut the heck up dang if u like dick so much go get ur self sum u guys can go fuck ur selfs and i bet u girls got dicks to so go and fuck ur dads. and she aint fucking no body yall knw that so shut up dang yall are getting really bithcy today arent yall i bet yalls pimp didnt give yall money to day

49. Ashley Says:

UMMMMMM….who da fuck said i care about nicki-lol-:) that is some frakin funny shit
    black hero pop the fuck off of my like life bitch. i have an life dam it cuz if i didnt i wouldnt be freakin livin duh
    how about u get some dam sense
    GOD I HATE BLACK PPL. 🙂

50. black hero Says:

oooooooooooooooooooooo ur white that explains why you dnt knw wat good music sounds like (im not talking about every white person jus the bitchy ashley one) if u didnt give a fuck about nicki why do u keep talking about her if u dnt care about her shut up and keep it to ur self

51. OFFICIAL GURL 101 Says:

HEY NICKI I HAVE A SONG 4 U↓

They might talk about me
    But they dont really noe me
    but u do boo
    thats why i down 4 u
    thunder or lightnin
    we will be fightin
    us against the world
    cuz they be talkin mad shit
    bout thingz they dont noe
    they dont wanna try this
    cuz i noe they wont say it 2 my face
    and poparazzi aint got nuthin on me nuthin nuthin on me

chorus↓
    they can talk all the ish they want
    they can get up on all the dish they want
    cuz aint nobody stopin them
    and aint nobody stoppin me
    ima keep keep luvin u
    and u gon keep keep luvin me
    for infinity

everything i do (rite)
    is dedicated 2 u (tonight)
    and wat they read
    all up in da magazines
    is to show we da best
    like weezy f
    baby
    they be runnin they mouth like we care but we dont care
    and the funneist part is that they noe that
    they just dont wanna play fair
    and i noe they wont say it say it to my face
    poparazzi aint got nuthin on me
    always starrtin somethin wit me
    (chorus)

they like shes a bitch dis and dat
    she fucked him dis and dat
    she sucks dick and shes a fagg
    but they hatin
    keep on hatin
    they say the way she talks dis and dat
    ms.model walk dis and dat
    but fuck yall
    cuz dis is me
    and if yall dont like it
    y the hell yall still talkin
    (chorus)

i am 11 years old in a catholic skewl and dis song iz 4 all the haterz hattin on nicki 🙂

52. Ashley Says:

NOOOO I MA KEEP TALKIN BOUT NICKI CUZ I FUCKIN WANT 2 AND I NOT BITCHY SO CUM AND EAT MY PUSSY BIOTCHE. 🙂

53. blackhero Says:

ummm ashley i got a girl and i dnt like yo shemale self so quit lying about yo pussy no body wanna do u …..and damn girl go make sum friends or sumthing

54. black hero Says:

you know what girl im done do the hell you want im tired of this

55. nigel Says:

i like that song
    and look naynaynicki u a HATER

56. nigel Says:

naynay dissed nicki minaj nicki lewanski nicki a harajuku barbie nicki a ninja
    plus NICKI DA MAH FUKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

57. nigel Says:

TYGA is da best raperrrrrrrrrrrrrr

58. nigel Says:

little wayne is a rapist he said `i wish i can fuck every girl in the world` plus he fucked nicki minaj

59. black hero Says:

yo nigel tyga is da best rap artist but lil wayne and nicki never happen u knw shes a lesbian and they were kidding with that song

60. ASHLEY Says:

OK WAT EVA BLACK HERO U SO LIKE DUMDUM. ANYWAY NIGEL SHUT THE HELL UP CUZ I NOE NAYNAYNICKI AND SHE IZ TELLIN THE LIKE FUCKIN TRUTH. TRUTH HURTZ DOESNT IT BITCHES. OH AND BLACK HERO U WISH U HAD MY PUSSY KAYKAY.

61. OFFICIAL GURL 101 Says:

HEY,THX NIGEL 4 LIKING MY SONG. UR LIKE THE 8TH 1 WHO SAID THEY LIKED IT. 🙂

62. Blackhero Says:

ashley quit saying my name dang i dnt want or like you no body want yo nasty pussy dang no want cares about you or ya friend dang………. AND QUIT SAYING MY NAME DAMN

63. ASHLEY Says:

BLACK HERO BLACK HERO BLACK HERO BLACK HERO BLACK HERO BLACK HERO BLACK HERO BLACK HERO
    HA! IM SAYING LIKE UR FUCKIN GOTDAMN NAME BITCH AND U AINT GON STOP ME MR.GHETTO.
    P.S. IM NOT SAYIN UR NAME IM TYPING IT DUHHH EWWAH. -ASHLEY WUZ HEA IN THE RICH RICH

64. blackhero Says:

ok i knw you like my name ok and i know your not rich ok and we all know your white with no friends alright and im not ghetto…..do you know wat a ghetto person is …….well….. its a girl who never shuts the fuck up

65. ASHLEY Says:

OM LIKE FREAKIN G
    I AM SO MUTHERMUTHERING RICH
    UR MAD B-CAUSE UR SO GAY
    WOULD U LIKE 2 B A BARBIE 2
    I HATE FREAKIN LUV UR NAME
    AND SINCE IM DIRTY RICH
    I CAN BUY IT FRUM U
    CUZ U R A GAY PROSTITUTE LOLZX

66. Blackhero Says:

wow so you admit you like the name and you cant buy my name if you dnt knw my name ..i would tell you my name but i think your one of the prostitutes i fucked last weekend and you are you should go to the docter cause you was ugly as hell damn and know i’ll pass on beng a barbie but get me ncki mnaj than yes ill take a barbie and last no i aint gay i can be a lezbo cause than that means i get to have sex wit girls all the time even though i do that now

67. Ashley Says:

Black hero ur gettin on my fuckin nerves. maybe i was the prostitute u fucked last weekend oh wait no that was ur momma. yea just like i ll by ur name i can by u and gayiie i just freakin did hahahahhhhhha

68. lailah Says:

Wow I luv nicki soooo much not to bee lezbian but she’s soo fukin sexie I wish I was a boy (ciara\beyonce) lolz ashely I no how much u hate nicki but u gottah let it go ok cuz she’s not gonnah pay any attention to ur comments she’s still gonnah rap regardless and she’s still gonna hav fans so u can’t doo anything about it………I agree with black hero any way nicki manaj I luv u! Omg I wud luv to c u perform omg! All of ur pics r scoullin hot! Ur little barbie\babie voice iz tooo hot! I got mad pics of u on my wall yo ashely ur bein really races even tho im mixed (black\pueto rican) I luv everyone! And u need to jus leave that girl alone atleast she’s gettin dat buttery bread shout out to my bitch nicki I seriously don’t care hoo she fuked as long az she keeps rapping lolz

69. Ashley Says:

Look u stupid bitch lailah shut the fuck up b-cuz me not gonna let nuthin go u fuckin whore
    if nicki keepz rappin shell choke on her fuckin wordz
    yayyyyy

70. blacckhero Says:

please explain how she will choke on her on words…..ok ummm ashley how long are you gonna keep this up. its getting kind of old. when you talk about nicki its lame when you do it so im going to say this as nice as i can and wat im about to say is only meant for you…..BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMN YOU NEVER SHUT UP YO ASS ALWAYS TRYING TO DISS NICKI WIT YO LEZBO SELF BROKE ASS WHITE BITCH…… ok im done……o before i 4get how can my mom be the prostitute i fuck thats impossible my mom died 5 years ago and no you are wrong you are not the chick i fucked the other day..i dnt fuck white broke chicks……and last Ashley quit calling a lailah a *****… shes A nicki fan jus like everyone else

71. blackhero Says:

Ashley why are you even on this website? this site is for young money fans…(just asking)

72. Ashley Says:

SHUT THE FUCK UP BLACK HERO IMA DO LIKE WATEVER I WANT N UR NOT GONNA STOP ME
    IM ON THIS WEBSITE CUZ I CAN B ON THIS FREAKIN WEBSITE. HAHAHA. OH AND IM NOT BROKE IM PRESIDENT RICH ALRITE BITCH. POP THE FUCK OFF ASSHOLE AND SUCK NIKI WHITE ASS WANNA B DICKIE.

73. wayneJR Says:

I luv yu nicki! 🙂 These pics r amazing! 🙂

74. EBZ Says:

NICKI IS THE BADDEST BITCH RITE NOW. THERE IS NO OTHER. HATING ASS BITCHES SHOULD JUST STEP DOWN. YALL CANT FUCK WIT HER. HER LYRICS HERLOOKS SHE GOT IT ALL. IT TRULY IS BARBIE BITCHES.

75. Ashley Says:

Actually nicki doesnt have it all. She steals lyrics. her look iz frum lil kim and her muzic is from the old dayz. she actz like nobody listenz to back in the old day. so she mite b a barbie cuz she shes the fakest bitch i ever saw.

76. KikiTweet Says:

Heyyy. Watz up. Nicki u r the fakest barbie ever but still i luv ur music. 4 sum strange reason. Heyy ashley u live on my block and its true she iz dirty rich but living in the b.x. i noe u use to live in beverly hills but y r here now. u need 2 give it up. Nicki u rock. And u also r fake.

77. blackhero Says:

hahah nobody know who lil kim is and if u pay attention to stuff you would know nickis lyrics are all hers yes i admit that she does use stuff from the old days but every artist these days are doing it its called remix and lil kim is old nicki aint got it all but shes working on it…jus wait for album and the album that her and drake and lil wayne are gonna do

78. Ashley Says:

Actually its not a remix and if YOU actually pay attention u would noe wat a freakin remix iz. Her album iz going 2 suck just like her stoopid personality. lil kim is the bomb and itz clear nicki wants it 2 explode. but wait u ll c .

79. Shannon*star* Says:

Hey nicki im shannon im 13 years old in the bronx. im sooo excited because im just graduated. thx so much ms.reginalds,ms.lopez,and mr.mcmahan. anyway when i first got to 8th grade i was hoping for a new rapping artist to come on. it was drake. i was a little excited but in my mind im like hey i meant a gurl artist. so thats when u came out. i luv ur craziness.ur wigz r unique ur talk ur name. i luv u ur my gurl. u noe. so since u do so much i want 2 do something 4 u. HEYYYY, CHECK ON YOUTUBE OR FACEBOOK MY STEP TEAM VISION! ok we r really gud. so u tell me wat u think. big ups 2 u nicki and congratz on u makin ur album byeeeeee. 😛 🙂

80. Twadisha Says:

Look nicki,,,u da worse,,u aint a bad bitch ur a raw dick go fuck sum girls back up in mahhattan like i use 2. dueces..1

81. drury Says:

nicky your a beast

82. Wendy1000 Says:

Hello Nicki, my name is Wendy Young and I have been observing you for a while and I really think you have lots of potential. You’re vicious rapping is outstanding and I honestly think you can do much better without Young Money. Yes, I know that you continously remind your fans that you would’nt be here without them and I know that they very important to you but they will be better things in store for you if you switch to my label. You know who to call in order to reach me. Thank you and Goodbye.

83. Britney - Says:

Nicki Minaj , Your so HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT (;

84. naaay Says:

Nicccki is BOMB asf , POiNT period for all a haters , && i like lil kim too , dont act like leel kim aint thaa shiit cause without lil kim the’de be no nicck , Nicki My BiTCH thoo . Off tops

85. Salon T. Says:

Hi. My name is Salon but friends call me Sal. I am 17 years old and I grew up in church. My dad is a bishop and my mom sings in the choir. I also sing in the choir and sometimes my dad askes me to preach. I love church, but sometimes I just want to get away from the Church and just do something raw. Like rap. My dad only allows me to listen to Gospel music but at school I listen to all kinds. Many kids mention Nicki Minaj. I heard about your song Super Bass and I love it. But if my dad ever caught me rapping it, I would be on punishment. All im asking is for advice and maybe for you to write back. Thank you for reading this and I hope you have a blessed day. Love, Sal. Oh and if you do plan to write me back, dont send it to my email because I made a new one. Thanks.

86. Holly R baby Says:

NAy fuck yall hatin ass diggaz … nicki is my girl… just coz yall cant get on her hyp..lol and the lil fake rap one yall did for her disssin on her..lol jusss quit it before yew hurt yo self.. nicki.z da hottest..

87. lola Says:

omg she is so pretty. she always shows he tits tho! there massive i wish i had them! i love u nicki!!!! 🙂

88. ImYaaChick Says:

okay eww…nicki minaj is a hoe. Shes fuckin drake and lil wayne. A TRUE HOE !! Bitch cant even rap. She need to shut up. Shes been in the game 4 like a few months and she talkin bout how she did it on em. Fuck u…bitch ass hoe. FAKE ! FAKE ! FAKEEEEE !!

89. Aneika14 Says:

love it follow me on twitter @rihannakeys now and plz.

90. tia watson Says:

hey i love ya love tia

91. Godfrey Sethlako Says:

Hi queen Nicky

My name is Godfrey Sethlako, i stay in South africa. Im a businessman with an exciting clothing label in the pipeline and would like you to be the face of it. Trust me you wont be disapointed. Kindly let me know if you want in through your business manager.

1. Drake XXL Cover Story Excerpt & Photos | Young Money HQ - April 14, 2010

[…] Via XXL, and hit the jump to see some more photos of Drizzy from the XXL May 2010 Magazine. Also, you can check out Nicki Minaj’s XXL cover story excerpt and photos here. […]