Video: Gudda Gudda Explains The Process Of Making A Young Money Song

April 21, 2010 by Danny M

In the video above, Gudda Gudda explains to Vlad TV the process of how Young Money create a track, and talks about Drake and Nicki Minaj killing the music game right now.

Previously: Video: Gudda Gudda Speaks About Jae Millz’s XXL Freshman Comments

, , , , , , , , , ,

13 Responses to “Video: Gudda Gudda Explains The Process Of Making A Young Money Song”

1. Chris Fountain Says:

sooo sick…YMCMB…I AM YM

2. Sarah Sweetz Says:

GUDDA GUDDA’S CUZIN FROM TORONTO!!!!! HE’S SICK WAY BETTER THAN GUDDA GUDDA THIS O.G GOT MY WHOLE SWEET CLOUDED UP..YUP ITS GON BE A BANGER!!!!!!!!!! BLAOW!!!!!! NEW TRACKS UP CHECK’EM OUT YALL http://www.myspace.com/blingblaow21

3. mamacat Says:

hey im mamacat im 11 years old and you didnt lie about nothing you said and i want to get signed with young money someday and i rap and sing

4. mamacat Says:

.facebook.com

5. antonio eccleston Says:

Hey, I’m 13 and I can sing and rap and I write my own songs plz see this and I would love to get sign by yong money some day and lil wayne and drake are my favorite rappers and romodles

6. Zane Says:

Good post! I am really preparing to do more ezine marketing and also coming across this information is very helpful my friend.
    As well good blog right here with all of the useful
    information you have. Continue the good job you’re doing here. Many thanks!

7. jaystorm Says:

Am a young talented rapper n ℓ̊ really wanna get signed to young money records but am in Nigeria so ℓ̊ really don’t know how to go about it…

8. Missy TNK Says:

Hello,my name is Naomi and I’m 14 years old.YMCMB guys,please make it happen for me. I really have a passion for rap and to tell you, I composed 7 rap songs including DJ make it rain,Unbreakable Me,Party,Never Ask Why… If you want me to send you the lyrics just reach me on twitter, tumblr and my email address is nkapengule@gmail.com. PLEASE,YOUNG MONEY. If you want more information about me,I’m always available.

9. Josh Says:

Hey guyz ……i really wanna make it happen im 18 year young guy …….i wanna make my life a music
    …….i want to be a music sensation……. i would love to sing with u guys………if u guys really wants to work with me pllzzz contact me……..young money heroes……just do it…..nyfrvr7@gmail.com……..

10. Persephone Garcia Says:

Man i wanna get into young money cuz i love to rap immma huge fan of Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne and Drake I Love rapping its my favorite thing to do i hope i can have a rapping career and be in young money i love them so much they are the best rappers to me and Nicki Minaj really inspired ne to be a rapper I Love her music her Outrageous creative outfits I love her alter ego Roman Zolanski he is definitely my favorite i have an alter ego similar to hers his name is P Dog i dont really know the gender but they are always cussing and mad anyways Young Money is the best id be honored to get in i hope u see this young money and wish me luck with my rapping love u guys bye

11. Young Josef Says:

Just hmu on email. I got talent man. Working on a remix to a drake style beat called Keepin Watch, ready to release it April, look out!! and as we say in orange county, “Nigga Clumsy!! hahahha

12. Jay Larson Says:

My name is jay and I’m 17 I go by the name Prodigy my friends call me that to.I can sing/dance/and rap a bit.I also have a YouTube channel and to find me look up (JayLarson/Prodigy) singing. I have always wanted to be able to join Young Money for the longest time. I love music and I want to make it a full time thing I even write music when I can please check me out and I can Garenttee I sound way better in person than on my YouTube channel.

13. sai~d khaled Says:

my name is sai~d i,m 17 year old. but my friends call me s~KHALED i can sing dance i can rap veary well am from nigeria i want 2join young money for a veary long time pls i need help from youngmoney