DJ Khaled – All I Do Is Win (Remix) (Feat Nicki Minaj & V.A.)

April 28, 2010 by Danny M

New Music

DJ Khaled All I Do Is Win Remix Feat Nicki Minaj, T-Pain, Rick Ross, Fabolous, Fat Joe, Busta Rhymes, Diddy, Swizz Beatz & Jadakiss

Wow, there are a lot of music artists on this DJ KhaledAll I Do Is Win” remix! We have Young Money’s Nicki Minaj, and then T-Pain, Rick Ross, Fabolous, Fat Joe, Busta Rhymes, Diddy, Swizz Beatz and Jadakiss. You can listen and download the record below:

Download: DJ Khaled – All I Do Is Win (Remix) (Feat Nicki Minaj, T-Pain, Rick Ross, Fabolous, Fat Joe, Busta Rhymes, Diddy, Swizz Beatz & Jadakiss)

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

20 Responses to “DJ Khaled – All I Do Is Win (Remix) (Feat Nicki Minaj & V.A.)”

1. Swaggn2Hardd Says:

Speechless………..lol Hahaaa

2. J-Future Says:

Too bad i have Drake’s next single called “Find Your Love Prod. Kanye West” and I’d post a link, but you guys always reject that shit…

3. dee dee Says:

man dats too cool ya guys so idk wat to say

4. cheeseburgereddie Says:

i second j-future…drakes got a new song and its on every site but this one

5. gjfgjfyjfj Says:

the link for drakes new singal

6. Prince Says:

NEW STUFF GUYS DRAKE SAYS HE WANTS TO WORK WITH LUPE FIASCO AND J.COLE. HE SAID LUPE FIASCO WILL BE ON A BONUS TRACK FOR THANK ME LATER. TO THE INFO GO HEAR

7. LIL MISS NICKI NUMBA 2 Says:

ILY NICKI MINAJ SHE THE SHIT THE MAD LOVES NICKI MINAJ 4 LYFE

8. cspang Says:

thats because it was on here about a month ago jackass.

9. Audi TT Says:

I love Young Money,that I have duplicated a crew,I hope y’all won’t sue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Audi TT a.k.a Mack Maine S.A

10. Shay Says:

I really dont care what people got to say bout Onicka Maraj, Mah Wifey. All i do is hit. Dont down grade her. She beautiful, Her whole body. She was sexy before the whole surgery action. So, H.O.D!!! Tuhh, Brrr.

11. mz. Overdose Says:

im mad plenty ppl on dick nicki minaj lyk shay said she was beautifu b4 ish now she HELLA sexi!!!!!!!!!! ii gives no fk’s wat anybody gotta say SHE A RAW AZZ BITCH!!!!!!!!

12. joe Says:

man u look better then in of these hoes in the game in u will kill lil kim ass in a rap battle

13. Nicki'sFan(= Says:

Booooy , my bxch Nicki killed ths remix shxtt ! On nation , ahaa ! Lih’Kim antt qot shxtt on mhy qirl ! Lovee you Onika Maraj !

14. King-Raw Says:

jus cant say shit man dis song is lyk da madess eva dawg shit iz of da chain man

ALL I DO IS WIN !!!!! Lol haaha

15. mj Says:

wooooooooooooww.

16. allan Says:

young money 4 life

17. MUHAMMAD LAWAN MUSTAPHA Says:

new latest music

1. Tweets that mention DJ Khaled – All I Do Is Win (Remix) (Feat Nicki Minaj & V.A.) | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - April 30, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by JPTunes . JPTunes said: DJ Khaled – All I Do Is Win (Remix) http://www.youngmoneyhq.com/2010/04/28/dj-khaled-all-i-do-is-win-remix-feat-nicki-minaj-v-a/ […]

2. Young Ca$h – All I Do Is Win (Hood Remix) (Feat Gudda Gudda & More) | Young Money HQ - May 30, 2010

[…] DJ Khaled – All I Do Is Win (Remix) (Feat Nicki Minaj & V.A.) Share and […]

3. Young Ca$h – All I Do Is Win (Hood Remix) (Feat Gudda Gudda & More) « MikeBanger.com - June 1, 2010

[…] DJ Khaled – All I Do Is Win (Remix) (Feat Nicki Minaj & V.A.) Posted in Uncategorized, Young Money Comments: Comments […]