Alicia Keys – Un-Thinkable (I’m Ready) (Remix) (Feat Drake)

May 19, 2010 by Danny M

New Music

Alicia Keys Un-Thinkable Remix Feat Drake

Here is the remix to Alicia Key‘s single titled “Un-Thinkable” aka “I’m Ready” featuring Drizzy Drake. We can also be looking out for another Alicia Keys and Drake collabo, because Alicia is featured on Drizzy‘s “Fireworks” song (Track #1 on Thank Me Later). Anyways, you can listen and download this record below:

Download: Alicia Keys – Un-Thinkable (I’m Ready) (Remix) (Feat Drake)

Props DJ Enuff

, , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “Alicia Keys – Un-Thinkable (I’m Ready) (Remix) (Feat Drake)”

1. Christian Says:

1st,
    SICK!

2. tunechi man Says:

This tune is aite but i hope that not all drake tracks on thank me later are gonna be sweet boy tunes

3. K-Freshz Says:

…..nice remix…. dis sounds like dat kinda track dat drake would sing on….but his rhymes still make the verse hot either way…. drake is startin to sound like a lyricst now!! dude got mad talent!!

4. FernYM Says:

Can’t wait till dat fireworks!
    Someone needs to post that track bye Sean Garret Ft. Tyga & Gucci mane its sick! And first track posted while gucci’s out
    Free Weezy!

5. K-Freshz Says:

……..and oh yea.. cant wait 4 fireworks too!

6. !!LiL BuSTAH!! Says:

drake is the shit!!!!!

7. Lilweezyfan1 Says:

sick i love it. drake is my dude 🙂 free weezy 🙂

8. kiid famous aka kiid klownSz Says:

man this is hot man, i like it. Drake(scKoffs) yeah that boy gona make it, FREE WEEZY F. BABY!!!!!
    :rsk entertainment
    :insanity jerkSz
    :kiid klownSz

9. Colton Diaz Says:

Alicia Keys has a crystal clear voice that sounds beautifully:,”

1. Tweets that mention Alicia Keys – Un-Thinkable (I’m Ready) (Remix) (Feat Drake) | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - May 19, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lil Wayne HQ, Alonso Zamarripa, Demita P , Rodney!, Rodney! and others. Rodney! said: Alicia Keys – Un-Thinkable (I’m Ready) (Remix) (Feat Drake): Here is the remix to Alicia Key’s single ti.. http://tinyurl.com/2g3k76z […]