Bun B Previews “Put It Down” Record With Drake & More

May 22, 2010 by Danny M

In the video above, Bun B previews his “Put It Down” record featuring Drake from his upcoming Trill OG album. The song sounds straight fire, and hit the jump to watch another vid of Bun explaining that Drake‘s “I’m Goin’ In” track originally had him on it, and Drizzy‘s “All Night Long” single featuring Bun B has now turned into “Miss Me” featuring Tunechi.

Shouts to YN

, , , , , , , , , ,

17 Responses to “Bun B Previews “Put It Down” Record With Drake & More”

1. AndrewNMartinez Says:

First! and damn put it down gonna be fuckin hotrtt!

2. miggity Says:

“Drizzy’s “All Night Long” single featuring Bun B has now turned into “Miss Me” featuring Tunechi.”

That’s fuckin bullshit. I love weezy to death, but his verse was weak as fuck and I know Bun probably ripped that beat to fuckin pieces.

3. ... Says:

I like Bun B on Miss Me “Shit Happens”

4. K-Freshz Says:

…….so dis means dat drake got a totally different verse on miss me….. cuz all night long is posed to be bun’s shit!! but yea… cant wait to here put it down…. and cant wait ta here drake’s OFFICIAL verse for miss me!!

5. diego Says:

damn is gona b hot

6. Nitto Says:

Damn Bun B got screwed out of some hot records…first Im goin In then Miss me…

7. Akillees Says:

i lost a little respect for drizzy for doing this to one of my idols man c’mon bun b would of made all of those tracks hotter than they were cause jeezy didt go hard in goin in

8. Lilweezyfan1 Says:

Damn this is going to be hot. can’t wait 🙂 free weezy 🙂

9. mazzter Says:

swole….. Bun is just too trill. Wayne can’t make his own shit…

10. K-Freshz Says:

…….hummm…. like a second before the video cut off it sounded like bun said a website that got this shit on it!!! but he said it madd fast and shit!!

11. Akillees Says:

@K-Freshz i don’t think so i think thats just the website that interviewed him

12. The Realest Says:

Put it down was on Bun’s No Mixtape it was a snippet missing drake sounded raw hope the full CDQ leaks soon

13. drizzyyyyyyyyyy Says:

yo “unforgettable” featuring jeezy is out from thank me later
    cdq danny u needa be more updated

14. ViiLLAiiN Says:

I swear I wish it was Bun B instead of Wayne on Miss Me. That shit was away better before Wayne got on it. No disrespect to Wayne cause I’ma big fan of his but he really should’a let that shit go and let it b Bun’s.

15. OneThing Says:

When the full version of put it down come out ?

1. Tweets that mention Bun B Previews “Put It Down” Record With Drake & More | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - May 22, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lil Wayne HQ, Nunya Hoe !. Nunya Hoe ! said: RT @LilWayneHQ Bun B Previews “Put It Down” Record With Drake & More: http://tinyurl.com/2g8gz75 […]