Tyga & Chris Brown – Deuces (Feat Kevin McCall) [Official Music Video]

May 24, 2010 by Danny M

Music Videos

Check out the official music video for Tyga‘s and Chris Brown‘s “Deuces” record from their mixtape, Fan Of A Fan. The director of this music video is Colin Tilley, and Kevin McCall is featured on this song too. Don’t forget to leave a comment below with your thoughts on this video.

, , , , , , , ,

26 Responses to “Tyga & Chris Brown – Deuces (Feat Kevin McCall) [Official Music Video]”

1. Richard Says:

like this video,….http://twitter.com/Rip122510 #Deuces

2. diego Says:

after weezy and drizzy and niki tyga is the best one
    great vid

3. Lilweezyfan1 Says:

i like this video to 🙂 free weezy 🙂

4. nastyn Says:

shit was hot

5. IMAC Says:

The video was hot and the song is fire.
    They should drop an EP
    Young Money
    Free Wezzy

6. t-money727 Says:

when i first heard this song it was ighhtt, but after the music video it changed my mind, its FUCKIN AMAZING tyga tells it how it is. fuck them bitches . deuces ! ohh & kevin go hard he had some crazy lyrics like “I’m a dick, so it shouldn’t be that hard to swallow” & “Shorty full of drama like gangsta grizzles” shouts out to my nigga drama

7. Bryan Says:

Personnaly, i think Tyga is doin’ better than Nicki and everyone else only on his mixtape he droped dope verses.. can’t wait for Careless World!

8. maria isabel Says:

dopeeee! love this song <3

9. Alexa Says:

Best song on mixtape
    Chris in YM:)))
    YMCMB
    Free Weezy

10. Zsolt Says:

The song is awesome and the video is great too.They should have released this new mixtape as an official album.

11. the_next_one3 Says:

Man Chris is still beast if his mixtape sounding this good i cant wait till his new album
    My boy tyga did his thing too waitin on his album to drop too

12. ChampDronough Says:

hot video
    tyga kevin and chris all killed it

freee mah nigga weezy

13. ViiLLAiiN Says:

Chris is not in YM smfh, Alexa dont get ur hopes up

14. Lil R3cc G Says:

YOUNG MONEY IS NEW MONEY AND WILL NEVA BECOME OLD. I JUST WANNA KNO HOW DO I BECOME PART OF THIS SUCH MOVEMENT LIKE I LOOK UP TO THE YM&CMB ALL I WANT IS TO BE PART OF IT AND
    FREE MY IDOL
    WEZZY F. BABY

15. jay Says:

chris is ym u dum fuk

16. Mr Xclusive Says:

chris REPS young money

17. tan Says:

man is shit wuz fie, i luv dis song. tyga, chris, nd evin killd dis shit. everybody need to cop dat fan of a fan mixtape to get da full force of tgya nd chris brown

18. Nikko Says:

Damn man great collab tht kevin mccall dude iz someone to look out 4 real talk, and chris iz a pretty decent rapper. FREE TUNE!!!!!!!!! YOUNG MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. OurWorldWeMakeItSpin Says:

@jay Chris aint part of YM he in talks wit Baby & Wayne but nothin is official yet just like when everyone said Lloyd was gonna sign wit YM & didnt.

20. ViiLLAiiN Says:

No you dumb fuck he’s not YM. he may rep but he aint in that shit. Dumbass, Lloyd reps YM too but you see that nigga aint signed to them. Dumbass. Know about wtf you saying before you try to correct somebody..dumb fuck

21. February's Very Own Says:

DIS SHIT WAS RAW AS FUCK…N Y PEOPLE TRY TO GET ON SOMEBODY SIDE WEN DEY DROP A HOT RECORD TYGA WAS ALWAYS SPITTIN FIRE YALL SLEEP ON MY MANS TYGA…FREE WEZZY

22. mayo22 Says:

DIS VIDEO IS DA BEST…I HEARD DIS SONG BEFORE I SAW DA VIDEO AND I LOVED IT …..BIG UP 2 DA MAN TYGA

23. Dee Says:

Video was good, but bad timing for Chris Brown because he is already having a hard time people forgiving him for the Rhiana incident; Now, he puts something out like this. He may get a backlash for it. I know he probably doesn’t care, but if he wants his career back to where it was, then maybe he should sit down and think about things before he puts something out.

Don’t get me wrong…I still watch him to see what he is going to do next. Family violence is on an all time high, and it’s going to take some time for people to accept him again since he was once considered the “Golden” child.

I haven’t experienced family violence personally, but I have seen it right in front of my face. It’s not a pretty sight at all.
    Chris, you will get back to where you once was (I believe). Get back to your fun loving dance music. People will love you again.
    Take care. P.S. Young Money!

24. CALI O.G. Says:

You can”t deny real talent cuz! Everyone makes mistakes, what counts is if you learn from them. This dude is to fly and way to talented to let bullsh_t hold him down. True stars shine and that cutie is a star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Tweets that mention Tyga & Chris Brown – Dueces (Feat Kevin McCall) [Official Music Video] | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - May 25, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lil Wayne HQ, Tawana lynch, YM KAEE ; , JPTunes , Brandy M. Andrews and others. Brandy M. Andrews said: RT @Money_Marshall: RT @LilWayneHQ: Tyga & Chris Brown – Dueces (Feat Kevin McCall) Check out the official music video http://tinyurl.com/2evaxkr <– […]

2. Jae Millz & Vado – Deuces (Ted Smooth Remix) | Young Money HQ - October 5, 2010

[…] single, which you can stream/download below. Do you prefer this version over the original with Tyga or the other remix with […]