Nicki Minaj Covers Vibe Magazine (June-July Issue)

June 2, 2010 by Danny M

Latest News, Pictures

Nicki Minaj Covers Vibe Magazine June July Issue

Nicki Minaj covers the latest issue of Vibe Magazine which will hit newsstands on June 15th. You can see what Nicki said to Vibe after the jump with some excerpts from the magazine:

Previous: Nicki Minaj Vibe Magazine Outtake (June-July 2010)

“People don’t get when you’re off, or you’re having a bad day,” she says, obliquely referring to the photograph that bounced around the blogs of her hand- in-hand with Diddy, looking especially miserable. The speculation was inevitable: Had she been crying? Was she just tired? Are they doing it?

“When I grew up I saw females doing certain things, and I thought I had to do that exactly,” she says. “The female rappers of my day spoke about sex a lot . . . and I thought that to have the success they got, I would have to represent the same thing. When in fact I didn’t have to represent the same thing.”

“I’m not abandoning the funny voices. I just did a crazy tribute to ODB’s ‘Shimmy Shimmy Ya,’” she says, perfectly impersonating the late Wu-Clansman. “But it’s coming up more with the album. I had a teacher in elementary who would stand on her table and whisper. We’d all turn around like, ‘What is this lunatic doing?’ But she would achieve what she wanted. She wanted us to stop talking and listen. I feel like I need to mellow it down so people can hear what I have to say.”

, , , , , ,

16 Responses to “Nicki Minaj Covers Vibe Magazine (June-July Issue)”

1. Jesse Sanderson Says:

first or last

2. Iwccaaso Says:

Hmmm I Like it But Then I Dont I Dont Like The Hair COLOR But Love the Hair! 😀

3. Lilweezyfan1 Says:

nice pics 😀 and nicki looks cute :)

4. Yungswagga Says:

Oh shit. I think Nicki bout to be back on her “playtime is over” or “sucka free” type shit. I can’t wait to hear some of her new singles.

5. Kat Stacks Says:

Damn… Them joints sagging. Lls. -YMCMB. When y’all ever gonna post anything bout Tyga? Damn.

6. SS3TCH Says:

look at her tits y damn!!! “_”

7. SSk3TCH Says:

>_<

8. lawinski Says:

hellooooo world i actually hate it i loovveee nicki but this picture makes her look UGLY!!!! BLAH

9. T-MONEY727 Says:

LOL THE COVER & HER OUTFITT BEE LOOKIN FRESH :) BUTT HER FACE IS MAD WEIRD LOOKIN IN THIS PIC HA SHE NEEDS BETTER FACIAL EXPRESSION

10. frega bao Says:

I cant see the cute Nicki I always sees

11. lennie Says:

@kat stacks r u the real kat stacks y are u on this webisite u hat ym u diss them on worldstar badd u r stupid i dnt lik u……. u say u messed wit everbody but u lie cuz no one likes u

12. charlie Says:

what’s up nicki you look cutein pink i love the dress and i also love you’re new music video with lil wayne knockout you are hot i love you’re soft lips drake mut be stupid to brake up with you oh it’s charlie i wish thati could hold you in my hands forever i wanna kiss you for the rest of my fucking life see ya stay hot babe

13. cookie monster Says:

hoe you ugly ass fuck hahahahahaha bitch

14. Cutie pie Says:

i like the hair color haters

1. Tweets that mention Nicki Minaj Covers Vibe Magazine (June-July Issue) | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - June 3, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lil Wayne HQ, Mary Beth Wagoner. Mary Beth Wagoner said: RT @LilWayneHQ: Nicki Minaj Covers Vibe Magazine (June-July Issue): Nicki Minaj covers the latest issue of Vibe Magazine which.. http://tinyurl.com/28cac2a […]

2. Nicki Minaj Vibe Magazine Outtakes [Pictures + Video] | Young Money HQ - June 11, 2010

[…] Minaj was recently featured on the front cover of Vibe Magazine, and now Vibe have released some outtakes from their photo shoot. You can peep a […]