Don’t Forget To Buy Drake’s Thank Me Later Album In Stores Now!

June 18, 2010 by Danny M

Latest News, Other

Dont Forget To Buy Drakes Thank Me Later Album In Stores Now

Wassup Young Moneyians, I am back from vacation now and I will be posting up all of the updates I have missed from the past five days.

While I was away, Drake‘s debut album called Thank Me Later was released in stores all over the world on June 15th. Please support Drizzy by buying a copy (or two) from your local store, Amazon, or iTunes etc.

Leave a comment below letting us know if you bought the album, your thoughts on it, and what your favorite tracks are off the album.

, , , , , , , , ,

23 Responses to “Don’t Forget To Buy Drake’s Thank Me Later Album In Stores Now!”

1. D.J.A.C Says:

shit is dope

2. Name (required) Says:

toooo much singing…

3. Nice Says:

album is dope, worst track is Karaoke, favourite tracks are Fireworks, Resistance, Show Me A Good Time, Up All Night, Fancy, Shut It Down, Light Up, and Thank Me Now

4. Trojanman890 Says:

Bought 2 copies lol…but yea shit waz great…i thought i wasnt gonna like the singing buut it waz actually pretty good cuz i really like cece’s interlude 4 sum reason…Fav tracks r Fancy, Up all night, light up, miss me, unforgettable & Thank me now

5. Deenj Says:

yeeeaa too much singing bro, u kinda disappointed us man but its str8 tho

6. Tony Says:

That shit go HAM on a Biscuit! lolz but nah that shit go hard! i bought it the day before yesterday every track up there go hard

7. lennie Says:

i loved it……………… all the songs were my favorite but i loved fancy a little more

8. and Says:

karaoke’s ma personal fave

9. Dacookimonster Says:

I bought the day it came out it is litterally epic my favorite songs are the resistance ceces interlude show me a good time and up all night i tottally would recomend it to any one it has some dope ass singing

10. Nikko Says:

Album iz fuckin crazy, Drake is killin the game FREE TUNE!!!!!!! YOUNG MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. K-Freshz Says:

……da album is fuckin dope!!! Karaoke is not a bad song!!!! its a totally new look for drake! and i like how Shut It Down is wayyyyy longer on da CD than wat came out on the internet!!!! It has a second part to it at the end of da song….. And da hook on Fireworks is a lot different than the leaked version!! overall, da album is fuckinn dope!!! cant wait for his second album!!!! and his collabo album with weezy!!!

12. Jae Millz Says:

Ay yo this shit is fuckin’ dope. U’d never think that it was from Drizzy. 2 mil first week.

Legoooooo

13. diego Says:

karaoke, shut it down and light up favorites
    cece’s interlude not to great but fuck it great debut album

14. J-hunt da Prodigy Says:

Album is pretty dope, the songs were worth 3 stars out of 5 at worst, but most are dope as hell!!! Favorite tracks would be Up All Night, Light Up, Show Me A Good TIme, & Unforgettable. Least would prolly be Thank Me Now, it wasn’t a bad track, it was just average sounding though

15. Nathan Says:

Thank me now definately best track on album, show me a good time is also great not too sure about karaoke at the moment. Fancy is hot too anyone else think T.I sounds like snoop on that track?

16. lilweezyfan1 Says:

the album is sick i love it 🙂 free weezy 🙂 and i bought it. and my favorite track is miss me:)

17. keljuicy Says:

Hey drizzy is on sum other shit,am luvin the album its on point,
    fav track is unforgettable,followed by light up!!!go young money!!! free tun

18. Matheo Says:

Now will see how much he sale in first week i bet 200 000 no more .

19. mafioso Says:

dope album,already copped it.my favouritr track is light up

20. Prodigy Says:

Too much singin but sum songs are pretty sick .
    i just bought one

21. G Says:

This whole album is fucking sick as fuck ilike all the songz on ThankMeLater but my fav are The Resistance,Fancy, nd Light Up

22. frega bao Says:

Tight thing Drizzy

1. Tweets that mention Don’t Forget To Buy Drake’s Thank Me Later Album In Stores Now! | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - June 18, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lil Wayne HQ, FTH™ and LIL WAYNE FANS, Alec Reilly. Alec Reilly said: Don’t Forget To Buy Drake’s Thank Me Later Album In Stores Now!: Wassup Young Moneyians, I am back from vacation … http://bit.ly/c7t3El […]