Pictures: On The Set Of Gudda Gudda’s “Lock My CEO Up” Video Shoot

June 20, 2010 by Danny M

Pictures

Pictures From On The Set Of Gudda Guddas Lock My CEO Up Video Shoot

Yung Stet just sent over some photos he took while on the set of Gudda Gudda‘s “Lock My CEO Up” video shoot featuring Waka Flocka Flame. This video was shot in Houston, Texas and you can see everyone is rocking them “Free Weezy” t-shirts. You can view more pics after the jump below, and don’t forget to check out some behind the scenes footage Essay Potna captured!

Pictures From On The Set Of Gudda Guddas Lock My CEO Up Video Shoot

Pictures From On The Set Of Gudda Guddas Lock My CEO Up Video Shoot

Pictures From On The Set Of Gudda Guddas Lock My CEO Up Video Shoot

Pictures From On The Set Of Gudda Guddas Lock My CEO Up Video Shoot

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

13 Responses to “Pictures: On The Set Of Gudda Gudda’s “Lock My CEO Up” Video Shoot”

1. kidmaze Says:

(BRICKKKKK SQAUUUUUUUUUUUUD) AND ( YUNG MULLAAA BABAAYYYYYY !

2. Mercy Says:

Video Gone be Krazy, I cant wait, He drop Willy Wonka Video and this video at the same time

3. lilweezyfan1 Says:

nice, this goes hard. and can’t wait till the video drops. free weezy 🙂

4. Waves Says:

Sick
    also check dis out:

5. Nikko Says:

Double G and Waka Flame do ya thang luv this record, YOUNG MONEY!!!!!!!!! FREE TUNE!!!!!!!!

6. admier Says:

wat can i say Gudda u r da rebel{bed rock} do ya thing

7. Lyles Says:

Anybody know where to get one of those sick free weezy shirts they are wearing??

8. LILreadyGO Says:

Ayy I’m from Houston
    Where can I find those shirts??

9. terry Says:

yoongmoney the shit free wayne,and gudda you should be up to drop next .

10. dizzy dash Says:

gudda lock my ceo up man that song is the pop

1. Tweets that mention Pictures: On The Set Of Gudda Gudda’s “Lock My CEO Up” Video Shoot | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - June 20, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Stet, Lil Wayne HQ, Lil Wayne HQ, LIL WAYNE FANS, FTH™ and others. FTH™ said: Pictures: On The Set Of Gudda Gudda’s “Lock My CEO Up” Video Shoot: Yung Stet just sent over some photos he took … http://bit.ly/aCVhpG […]

2. The Young Kingz Daily 2.0 » Blog Archive » Gudda Gudda- Lock My CEO Up (Ft. Waka Flocka) (BTS) - June 21, 2010

[…] cameos from Lil Flip, Short Dawg, Slim Thug and more. Video spotted @ Sermon. Peep some pictures here. Share & […]

3. Video: On The Set Of Gudda Gudda’s “Lock My CEO Up” Video Shoot [Part 2] | Young Money HQ - June 21, 2010

[…] and you can view another behind the scenes video here and check out some pics from the shoot here! Share and […]