Kourtney Heart – My Boy (Remix) (Feat Lil Chuckee & Magnolia Shorty)

June 22, 2010 by Danny M

New Music

Kourtney Heart My Boy Remix Feat Lil Chuckee & Magnolia Shorty

Lil Chuckee just released this song via his Twitter profile which is a remix over Kourtney Heart‘s “My Boy” record. The track also features Magnolia Shorty and you can stream/download it below:

Download: Kourtney Heart – My Boy (Remix) (Feat Lil Chuckee & Magnolia Shorty)

, , , , , , ,

9 Responses to “Kourtney Heart – My Boy (Remix) (Feat Lil Chuckee & Magnolia Shorty)”

1. lilweezyfan1 Says:

nice song i like it. free weezy 🙂

2. Tira Says:

AWW! im so proud of my sis! keep doin it Ko!

love you!
    -Tira

3. frega bao Says:

Go Chukee go get them

4. Carlito Says:

Oh yea kourtney!!!!!

IMF. Carlito

5. Morgan Chuckee's Sister && Twister Girlfriend .. Says:

Yure great but it was betta wid just Magnolia shorty && Kourtney heart im sorry il bro yur just better wid yur songz only .. What mama sookin tonight little bro ?? :/ 🙂

6. rose Says:

i love you lil chukke u lik mi bro but i wish u were mi bf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Baby dee Says:

well lil chukkee u is just to cute cum up wyth sum new hits

8. brandan kelly Says:

gigiigiggigigiiigiityyyyyy giiiiigggityi gigggggggittyyy gooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1. Tweets that mention Kourtney Heart – My Boy (Remix) (Feat Lil Chuckee & Magnolia Shorty) | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - June 22, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lil Wayne HQ, LIL WAYNE FANS and LIL WAYNE FAN§ , Alec Reilly. Alec Reilly said: Kourtney Heart – My Boy (Remix) (Feat Lil Chuckee & Magnolia Shorty): Lil Chuckee just released this song via his… http://bit.ly/9lMA0p […]