Pics: Drake & Young Money On The Set Of “Miss Me” Video Shoot

July 16, 2010 by Danny M

Pictures

Picture Of Young Money On The Set Of Miss Me Video Shoot

Yesterday, Drake shot the music video for his “Miss Me” single featuring Lil Wayne (who shot his parts before he went to jail). Most of the Young Money crew made cameos, and the video was directed by Anthony Mandler and shot in Atlanta. Drizzy is shooting the music video for “Fancy” featuring Swizz Beatz and T.I. today too, so I wonder if both videos will come together as one :?:

Shouts to Kore Magazine

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

30 Responses to “Pics: Drake & Young Money On The Set Of “Miss Me” Video Shoot”

1. may Says:

i love you drake so mach

2. bigeezy Says:

add me up on facebook facebook.com/tunechibaby

3. Matt The Boy Wonder O'Brien Says:

Get em drizzy drake..keep doin ur thing my dude. i aint ever gonna stop listenin as long as u keep givin me somethin to listen to…

4. wayneJR Says:

agghhh! :) I LUV Drake soooo much! :) Keep up the good work! :)

5. James B Says:

Francy was probably my least fav song on the album. I hate the hook. Sorry Drizzy. Up All Nite… Shoot that video. Songs is tight. Keep up the hard work and showing everyone we have great music up north!

JB

6. James B Says:

Oh And FREE WEEZY

7. NASRO Says:

free weezy , the best rapper alive muther fucker
    don’t forgot the weezy baby

8. Nikko Says:

Man this record iz throwed cant wait to see both videos FREE TUNE/ YOUNG MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Lilweezyfan1 Says:

nice i can’t wait. i love drake :) free weezy :)

10. lennie Says:

i luv u drake but there were way better songz on the album to shoot a video for lik up all nite and fancy but i liked miss me tho

11. Nicki Minajs Wifey Says:

<333 Drake!

i love you so much, hook me up.
    Free Weezy, my baby rite chere'

12. taquesha Says:

drake whole cd is hot he need to male videos for all his songs they are just that hot !!-mz.kool aid xoxox

13. Bryan Says:

He should shot : Up all Night, Show Me a Good time, Shut it Down… and is it Purple Drunk in the second pic?

14. V.P. Says:

Drake is amazing…i have all his songs from his ablum/mixtapes on my ipod!!!

15. Caesar Says:

@ctofbrookgang

16. weezyf Says:

nah its not purple drank. It would be in a strofroam cup if it was.

17. real rapper Says:

man you trash

18. armonee Says:

i love Drake and young money. I love u Drake:-)

19. kelli Says:

drake is soooo awesome i just love him he is unbelieveable

20. theycallmemsDrizzyDrake Says:

I am like seriously deep in love wit u that it doesn’t make any sense just to letter u know I’m getin ur name tattooed on me soon and every cd that u do love u so much

21. young mafia Says:

this song is tight

22. Soreyá Says:

i LOVE Aubrey Drake Graham!

23. Chanelle King Says:

Seping on some juice ha Drake, yea before you hit the stage.

24. Chanelle King Says:

Your all the hottest men on the earth!!!

25. Mackendy saturne Says:

Drank My men beileve in god its all ok respect… Lol

1. Tweets that mention Pics: Drake & Young Money On The Set Of “Miss Me” Video Shoot | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - July 16, 2010

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lil Wayne HQ, JAY GUDDA, Loic Gnaore, Tiara B.Songz, Wayne Sampson and others. Wayne Sampson said: RT @LilWayneHQ: Pics: Drake & Young Money On The Set Of “Miss Me” Video Shoot: Yesterday, Drake shot the music video for hi… http://tinyurl.com/277lmy6 [...]

2. Pictures: Lil Wayne & Drake On The Set Of “Miss Me” Video Shoot | Lil Wayne HQ - July 19, 2010

[...] was sentenced to a year in prison) and you will notice his bottom grill is removed. Drizzy recently shot his verse for the video, so we can expect this video within the next month. You can view more pictures after [...]

3. Official Video For Drake ft Lil wayne-Miss Me Coming Soon! « A.I.M.'s Blog - August 14, 2010

4. Drake and Lil Wayne Miss Me Video THIS WEEK - August 15, 2010

[...] Posted by shbasketball12 those pics with the green background? No: Pics: Drake & Young Money On The Set Of “Miss Me” Video Shoot | Young Money HQ Video: Young Money Artists On The Set Of “Miss Me” Video Shoot | Young Money HQ :wink: [...]