Bun B – It’s Been A Pleasure (Feat Drake) [Full]

July 31, 2010 by Danny M

New Music

Bun B Its Been A Pleasure Feat Drake

Here is the full version to Bun B‘s “It’s Been A Pleasure” record featuring Drake. This track will appear on Bun‘s Trill O.G. album which will be in stores on August 3rd along with the “Put It Down” joint. You may also notice that Drizzy‘s verse was removed from the official version of this song, so you can download a mixed version with Drake‘s verse on as a bonus.

Download: Bun B – It’s Been A Pleasure (Feat Drake) [Official]

Download: Bun B – It’s Been A Pleasure (Feat Drake) [Mixed with Drake’s verse]

“If amazing was a young bitch, I’d be going to jail cause I’m fuckin’ amazing”

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

9 Responses to “Bun B – It’s Been A Pleasure (Feat Drake) [Full]”

1. Lilweezyfan1 Says:

nice i love both songs. i love drake. and free weezy 🙂

2. lilchuckeefan Says:

love u drake

3. K-Freshz Says:

i was waitin for someone to mix it with drakes old verse!!! dis shit is real tough….. Bun B really stepped it up like!!!! i kno his album will be dope!!!

and oh yea, theres some new drake shit that aint on here yet…its called i’m ready for you….that shit is supa tough!!!!

4. morget john Says:

drizzy and bun b,i got u

5. Drizzy fan 4 lyf Says:

I dont get it…y r all these artists cutting drakes verses out of their songs? r they scared that hell be better than them? personally i think in aston martin music ross shud hav had only 1 verse and drizzy shud hav had his as well!

6. wayneJR Says:

these songs are amazing! luv yu drake!! 🙂

7. jhuntdaprodigy Says:

Wonder how Bun ended up with this, since Drake at first said “For the A town” and “Me and Jeezy” in the original version. Still wish they’d of kept Drizzy on the orignal, on like verse 3 or something

8. Shantae Says:

Drake I love your music your so sexy and I know your looking for Cinderella here i am I’m fancy I got my own I wouldn’t need yours and I’ll fuck you right I will

1. Tweets that mention Bun B – It’s Been A Pleasure (Feat Drake) [Full] | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - July 31, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Ŧгєєฬєєzリ 免费韦恩, FTH™ and Alec Reilly, WEEZYNATION . WEEZYNATION said: Bun B – It’s Been A Pleasure (Feat Drake) [Full]: Here is the full version to Bun B’s “It’s Been A Pleasure” reco… http://bit.ly/9j5q2t […]