Drake – I’m Ready For You x In My Buisness [No DJ]

August 1, 2010 by Danny M

New Music

Drake Im Ready For You

I’m not sure if this Drake track is a reference for another artist or a Thank Me Later leftover, but it’s a dope song anyway. The record is called “I’m Ready For You” and has a few tags on. You can also stream/download the joint below along with the no DJ version of Gucci Mane‘s “In My Buisness” featuring Drizzy and Sean Garrett:

Download: Drake – I’m Ready For You

Bonus: Gucci Mane – In My Buisness (Feat Drake & Sean Garrett) [No DJ]

, , , , , , , , , ,

16 Responses to “Drake – I’m Ready For You x In My Buisness [No DJ]”

1. OwnixxTV Says:

First !! Wow Drake Kills It !

2. Lilweezyfan1 Says:

i think both songs are actually good. and drake killed both of the songs. free weezy 🙂

3. carteryeahhh Says:

wowwww, i’m ready for you is craaaaazy….need a no dj mastered version right now haa

4. drizzy10 Says:

first of all lemme say i fucks with drake and that “im ready for you” could be dope…….except its a reference track for a female!!! listen to the song. drake says something about “putting his perfume on” and “go ahead and pretend to be the man”. its either a reference track or drake is gay (which i dont think he is)

5. RehANa. . Says:

i love the “I’m Ready For You” track !

6. T-Wayne09 Says:

This is great! I heard it was for Rihanna, and if it is, and eventually gets released, I hope somebody mixes a NoDJ version of Drake’s parts with Rihanna’s. Even though they would probably be the same exact words by both artists, it would still be a pretty dope track to listen to.

7. Tana Says:

IN MY BUISNESS IS OLD! right? I heard it like last year! wtf?!?

8. K-Freshz Says:

yea man im ready for you is tough…. i def. cant wait for drake to drop his r&b mixtape late in dis year…..if he really is makin one!!!!

9. lilchuckeefan Says:

love u drake.free weezy

10. lilchuckeefan Says:

u killed it drake.free weezy

11. wayneJR Says:

Drake killed both of these songs!! 🙂 DAMN! 🙂

12. maria isabel Says:

loveee im ready for you

13. Matt Says:

I’m ready for you is definitely a track he wrote for Nicki Minaj.

He definitely makes female references in here, but he also says he’s Young Money. I guarantee this is a Nicki track, not sure it’s going to be on her debut, however.

“The baddest woman ever, it’s hard to doubt”
    “Plus I’m young money forever, I took the Carter route”

14. maine Says:

he said with you benin a mean yu must not understan that am ready for ya huh????????????????/

1. Tweets that mention Drake – I’m Ready For You x In My Buisness [No DJ] | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - August 1, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lil Wayne HQ, Joshua Wright, FTH™, WEEZYNATION , Alec Reilly and others. Alec Reilly said: Drake – I’m Ready For You x In My Buisness [No DJ]: I’m not sure if this Drake track is a reference for another a… http://bit.ly/aMRJam […]