Drake – What If I Kissed You

August 7, 2010 by Danny M

New Music

Drake What If I Kissed You

First we had “Messages From You“, and now here is another unfinished Drizzy leak which is again probably from his upcoming R&B mixtape. This song is called “What If I Kissed You“, and you can stream/download it below:

Download: Drake – What If I Kissed You

, , , , , ,

10 Responses to “Drake – What If I Kissed You”

1. IceMan Says:

the tracks are not from his R&B Mixtape
    —> http://twitter.com/drakkardnoir/status/20512070839
    😉

2. K-Freshz Says:

yep. these tracks are not on his mixtape…they are just reference tracks again…but this kinda shows the kind of style that drake might be rollin with on his mixtape!!! these songs are pretty dope too!!!

3. Matheo Says:

Another unfinished & whack track 🙁 I don’t understand why Drake go in RnB style ? This is a big mistake in my opinion .

4. Lilweezyfan1 Says:

nice song. free weezy 🙂

5. Izit Says:

Come on drizzy you dissapointing people with the new r&b style.

6. Eric Guch Says:

Drizzy this people are crazy, your good man…..do what u have to do man…..big up

7. wayneJR Says:

amazing song! 🙂 drake is soo hawt! keep up the great work! 🙂

8. frega Bao Says:

Drake u gat e’m right?

9. Miamibound Says:

Drakes always been doing R&B style.Do your research. Hes been doing it from day one. The dude is talented, has mastered that and rap.

1. Tweets that mention Drake – What If I Kissed You | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - August 7, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lil Wayne HQ, Ŧгєєฬєєzリ 免费韦恩, WEEZYNATION , Alec Reilly, FTH™ and others. FTH™ said: Drake – What If I Kissed You: First we had ““, and now here is another unfinished Drizzy leak which is again prob… http://bit.ly/betsYN […]