Nicki Minaj Speaks On MTV VMA Performance x More

September 18, 2010 by Danny M

Interviews, Latest News

Haha at the end of the video when Nicki says she is from Manchester.

“That was an amazing look,” Nicki told MTV News right after the main show Sunday night. “I’m so thankful to have that opportunity. As an underground female rapper, that’s the biggest accomplishment so far.”

Nicki also threw kudos to her Young Money family member (and Twitter ex-husband) Drake. “Our divorce isn’t finalized yet,” Nicki joked before assessing Drake’s performance of “Fancy” with Mary J. Blige and Swizz Beatz. “No, he was amazing. He’s always spot-on. I thought Mary sounded like honey. Honey! Amazing. And, of course, my baby Swizz Beatz was up there. I loved it.” – MTV

Hit the jump to watch a rare video of Nicki Minaj‘s acting debut in a movie called “Stuck On Broke“. Nicki wasn’t actually able to finish filming her parts to the film because of a schedule conflict.

So do you think Nicki could be a great actress in the future ❓

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

9 Responses to “Nicki Minaj Speaks On MTV VMA Performance x More”

1. PICTURES BY FELICIA KARLSTROM Says:

Numba 1 πŸ˜€ !!!!

Nicki could be a great actress! πŸ˜€

haha, nicki is from manchester LOL! πŸ˜€

free weezy!! πŸ˜›

2. gemma Says:

why is it funny when she says she’s from manchester, i dont get it???

3. Rayman Says:

gemma – “why is it funny when she says she’s from manchester, i dont get it???”

I’m guessing because Danny is from Manchester.

4. JOE504 Says:

DATS WUSSUP NICKI DID PRETTY GOOD ON THAT LILPART,I THINK SHE COULD BE A GREAT ACTRESS WITH A LITTLE COACHING! BUT I SEE THAT “”NYC PEFORMING ARTS” SCHOOL HELPED ALOT…

5. Lilweezyfan1 Says:

i agree nicki will be a great accterss. and i love u nickki. and i didn’t know that she is from mancster. haha. free weezy πŸ™‚

6. YungNizzy14 Says:

She definately got talent I think she pulled it off and she could be an actress if she wanted, luv u Nicki FREE TUNE/YOUNG MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. MYKELL Says:

OK! NICKI IS A GREAT ACTRESS,2 MOUTH AND 4 DAY UNTILL “PINK FRIDAY” COME OUT THAT A LONG LONG TIME I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Christycreme Says:

Shes so cute πŸ™‚ & she really could be a great actress ! πŸ˜€

9. kramps Says:

NIcki is doin a great job!!
    Though she is new on the blog..
    she becomin very ,very famous.
    Ma thumbs are up 4 ya!