Nicki Minaj Places #6 On MTV’s 2010 Hottest MC In The Game List

October 24, 2010 by Danny M

Her influence — whether it’s through her music and the many lyrical characters she embodies, her fashion sense or speaking out about important issues like child abuse and discrimination — is now strong enough that the MTV News Hip-Hop Brain Trust voted her the #6 Hottest MC in the Game. And, like the true pioneer she is, she’s the first woman to make the list. – MTV

I have already said I don’t agree with MTV’s list for the 2010 Hottest MC’s In The Game because Tune got seventh place, but I suppose a congratulations is in order for Nicki getting on the list as she is the first female to ever do so! What are your thoughts on the Barbie‘s position on this list ❓

, , , , , , , ,

9 Responses to “Nicki Minaj Places #6 On MTV’s 2010 Hottest MC In The Game List”

1. Riii Says:

1st of all Weezy deserves to be No.1 and Nicki should of been No.5. haha

Free Weezy !!!

2. MsLotennaMinaj Says:

I Knew She would make it
    I am SO Happy For Her!

3. wayneJR Says:

dats da shit! 🙂 ILY Nicki! 🙂

4. lennie Says:

wow that list is stupid to me………. @dannyM drake was number 4 why didn’t u post that……………. and why didn”t u post the bet special top 10 rappers of the 21 centery drake was number 7 and wayne was number 2 why didn’t u post it…………………. please answer mi quetions

5. Ashlin Marie Says:

DATS GREAT NICKI!!! ILY!!

6. lilweezyfan1 Says:

that’s good to hear. congrats nickki. free weezy 🙂

7. yeedee Says:

so apparently Nicki minaj had a better mixtape than Wayne? gimme a fukcing break. MTV is a station for stupid faggots. let me guess Justin beiber is #1 ?????

8. FREEWAYNE10DAYS Says:

Lmao ok I wana know how waka flocka made d list bro.,, that’s terrible if this is what rap is coming to man. Watch Roscoe Dash be #1 er sumthn man lol.

1. Drake Places #4 On MTV’s 2010 Hottest MC In The Game List | Young Money HQ - October 25, 2010

[…] Wayne got seventh place, and Nicki Minaj got sixth place. Share and […]