Drake – Fall For Your Type (Same Mistakes) [Full/No DJ]

November 5, 2010 by Danny M

New Music

Drake Fall For Your Type Same Mistakes - Full No DJ

We got a snippet in March this year, and now Karla just posted the full version of Drake‘s reference demo “Fall For Your Type” aka “Same Mistakes“. This track will appear on RapRadar‘s Mixtape Of The Year, and you can download the official version with Jamie Foxx here.

Download: Drake – Fall For Your Type (Same Mistakes) [Full/No DJ]

, , , , , , , , , , ,

9 Responses to “Drake – Fall For Your Type (Same Mistakes) [Full/No DJ]”

1. K-Freshz Says:

THIS SHIT IS REALL!!!!! and oh yea, I WASNT LYIN WHEN I SAID THAT DRAKE MADE HIS OWN VERSION!!!!!! cuz some people just wouldnt believe me!!!! lol

2. iCali Boi Says:

this is okay but after Drake makes his R&B mixtape he should go back to rapping..he better at rapping than singing..thats my opinion

3. lilweezyfan1 Says:

nice song. i love it :)

4. DGOOD409 Says:

honestly drakes went harder this song jus really doesnt fit jammie after he let drakes get out…real t KEEP IT ^ DRIZZY

5. Matheo Says:

Too much singing too little rap in my opinion

6. K-Freshz Says:

……idk what some of yall are talkin bout, THIS IS PURE TALENT!!!!! he has his old singing style from the first verse and his current singing style in the 2nd verse all together on one track!!!!!! and it has a rap verse……now is that not talent??? so far this is my fav r&b song he made….. in my opinion, he should continue to do both, cuz thats the kind of artist he is…..but after the mixtape, i hope he does more rap and do little singin!!!!!!

7. jojo Says:

i love drake he is going hard i want to met this guy