Nicki Minaj’s “My Time Now” Documentary

December 1, 2010 by Danny M

MTV aired a one hour documentary on Nicki Minaj two days ago titled “My Time Now” where they followed Nicki around as she prepared for her first VMA performance, records “Roman’s Revenge“, returns home to Trinidad and sees her family, and more. You can watch the rest of the parts after the jump below, and I’m sure you will all enjoy this documentary.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

14 Responses to “Nicki Minaj’s “My Time Now” Documentary”

1. m.o.b Says:

UMMMM DANNY IT’S BEEN DELETED. BUT I SAW IT ANYWAY IT WAS FUCKIN GOOD. GIVES YOU A BETTER LOOK @ (ONIKA ) and NICKI..

2. h Says:

hey danny is there anywhere we can watch it on in the uk

3. Poignant Moon Says:

MTV’s doc Nicki Minaj: My Time Now was directed by Michael John Warren. The film is great and strangely compelling. He was also the director for Drake: Better Than Good Enough and Jay-Z’s Fade To Black (a classic). Found his site – mjwfilms.com. In case anyone is curious who is behind the camera.

4. Kareem Says:

This was a great documentary.. Loved it!! Nicki Minaj, all day everyday.

5. KnockMeOut Says:

Download link for those outside th US

sorry Dan if im not allowed to post this.

6. lilweezyfan1 Says:

i love it. and it was a awesome documentary. Nicki Minaj is sexy 🙂

7. Jocelyn Says:

Wow This Was Amazing ! Omg, When nicki Was Crying. She Made Me Cry. We Luv u Nicki And u Will Not Ever Fail… U R Da BEst Female Rapper ! And if u Do Fail. We As Your Fans Will Bring u BAck Up ! U R So Pretty !

8. Devante Says:

I love this hip hop music news article about Nicki Minaj`s hot new documentary Nicki Minaj: Its My Time now its excellent and a fascinating insight into one of the worlds greatest female rappers. Nicki Minaj has had a phenomenal rise to fame and was a huge star even before her debut album Pink Friday was released. Her infectious rap songs and her cool style mark her out as one of the hottest rap stars out there. Nicki Minaj`s cool hip hop music videos are also some of the hottest rap & hip hop music videos in the rap game and being able to watch a behind the scenes peek into her world was amazing.

9. olayinka Says:

what can i do

10. Jennifer Says:

OMG! Nicki your documentray is everthing i’ve been waiting for.. I LOVE YOU!!!! <3 YOU ARE TRULY AN AMAZING WOMEN AND VERY BLESSED I CAN TELL. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I LOVE YO UNICKI I WANT TO GET PINK FRIDAY SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOST OF LOVE, FIERCE AND LOVE Ms.Beauty(Jennifer)

11. KuKu Says:

There was a classical song played at the end of the documentary. It’s very famous. Can any1 please tell me the name of it n btw very good documentary!!

12. Sofia Says:

Hey danny, is there any way I can see the documentary? I’ve been looking everywhere for it, please help!!