Tyga & Chris Brown – Regular Girl & Wonder Woman [Music Video]

February 11, 2011 by Danny M

Music Videos

Check out the official music video for Tyga and Chris Brown‘s “Regular Girl” and “Wonder Woman” records above. “Regular Girl” was my favorite track off Tygaman‘s and Chris Breezy‘s Fan Of A Fan mixtape, and “Wonder Woman” appeared on Tyga‘s Well Done mixtape. The visual was directed by Alex, and you can see some behind the scenes pics here!

, , , , , , , ,

6 Responses to “Tyga & Chris Brown – Regular Girl & Wonder Woman [Music Video]”

1. Dilli Says:

Fiirst! Ahh I love it <3

2. o TUNECHI o Says:

2nd ahh shit go hard!!!

3. Ratchet Says:

hello world just anotha day awaiting my release from the washington adventist hospital. whoever created a facebook with the name “Ilupeju” after i deleted my last name off of my facebook “Obafemi Ratchet” please do us all a favor and drink bleach. Also shout out to the University of Maryland Terapins as well. Hopefully Randy Shannon the offer to be defensive coordinator. This is Obafemi “Obi” Ilupeju hoping that the hospital will stop trying to gain profit by child abuse. I have been here since the third of february…….YM

4. YungNizzy14 Says:

Damn the end was fucked up but still a throwed ass video, i guess part 3 will come on his nxt mixtape cant wait YMCMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Done Tyga

5. jarian Says: