Gudda Gudda Speaks On How To Get Signed To Young Money

May 23, 2011 by Danny M

Gudda Gudda Speaks On How To Get Signed To Young Money

Double G recently spoke on how you can get signed to Young Money Entertainment and why having yet to release a solo album is the least of his worries.

Everybody on Young Money got their own lane, so there’s no room for hate. Everybody is doing their thing and everybody is pretty much getting money. It’s enough for everybody out here. Everybody is doing their thing and we all support everybody

As far as what does it take to make it in Young Money, that’s more of a Lil Wayne question because he decides who’s in at the end of the day. He chooses who to work with and who to sign. But with me being around, I just know that it has to come down to talent. There’s got to be some type of talent that’s brought to the table.

Lil Wayne’s not gonna sign you just because you look like a rapper. At the end of the day, there’s got to be some type of talent and some type of good music coming out of you in order to be here. If you got some heat, then hopefully one day you’ll be able to come across Wayne or somebody in Young Money that could possibly present you to Wayne. Maybe a record deal could happen like that.

I feel like I represent the epitome of the street mixtape artist. I’m not one of those artists that’s hellbent on putting out an album. I really don’t care. If it happens, it happens. If it don’t, it don’t. I’m gonna still be me and I’m still gonna get this money. I’m going to keep making my music. That’s just my stance with Young Money, focusing on putting out new music, smashing these mixtapes, getting this money and doing what I do.

, , , , ,

528 Responses to “Gudda Gudda Speaks On How To Get Signed To Young Money”

1. Maria Says:

Hi, mi name is Maria Barroso, from el Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona. I just put in contact with you because I think for all the fans of Nicki Barbz’s and Kenz’s from Barcelona is not just we can’t enjoy watching her, we need Nicki here we just need her once, we conform with these. Nicki is mi idol and I’ve never seen her and I can’t pay to go another country to see her. Just tell me why she don’t come here please I wait your answer!
    XOXO

2. Jasmine virgo Says:

Hey my name is jasmine i go by j.v I have a lot of talent i am a singer and I am a dancer i want to change a big difference in my life singing is everything. I want to do a record deal with you (young money) lil Wayne it would be great if you give me this bigg opportunity and this chance and a big change please contact me at (510) 731-9438

3. Allen Says:

Gat good and single,love YMCMB,love good musik like Wayne’s music,I wish I’mma get the chance to express the music inside of me,if YMCMB signs me,Hey! I’ma blast the world with real good music,lemme reserve my comments,don’t wanna talk much,action speaks louder than word yo know.

4. Young Velocity Says:

Dear Young Money,

This is Jamil Johnson A.K.A. Young Velocity asking you to watch out for me in the next few months because I want to the next artist signed to Young Money.

Instagram: youngvelocityofficial
    Kik: KinggTrapp
    Facebook: YV Johnson

5. Oninoomci Neptune Says:

Whaan wazzaum YM.. I am from New Orleans, PT off of Cohn and Eagle. Left that city in 05. I currently live in Baton Rouge. I would post a freestyle, though that’s lame as da fvck.. Just keep ya ears out for me ya heard me.. One

6. Naomi Rahj Says:

This is Geoffrey with Rosevelt. Id like to share an artist by the name of Naomi Rahj. She is very talented. You can hear her music here https://soundcloud.com/naomi-rahj We are looking to network with professionals of the industry. Thank you for reading this, I hope you like the music : )

7. wizito praise Says:

hi,my name is wizito, i am good at rapping and i learnt that from lipsinging lil wayne’s songs and other musicians and right now if you should hear me rap your gonna be convinced that music is my talent and i just need a chance to prove my self which i am hoping yall will consider