Gudda Gudda Speaks On How To Get Signed To Young Money

May 23, 2011 by Danny M

Gudda Gudda Speaks On How To Get Signed To Young Money

Double G recently spoke on how you can get signed to Young Money Entertainment and why having yet to release a solo album is the least of his worries.

Everybody on Young Money got their own lane, so there’s no room for hate. Everybody is doing their thing and everybody is pretty much getting money. It’s enough for everybody out here. Everybody is doing their thing and we all support everybody

As far as what does it take to make it in Young Money, that’s more of a Lil Wayne question because he decides who’s in at the end of the day. He chooses who to work with and who to sign. But with me being around, I just know that it has to come down to talent. There’s got to be some type of talent that’s brought to the table.

Lil Wayne’s not gonna sign you just because you look like a rapper. At the end of the day, there’s got to be some type of talent and some type of good music coming out of you in order to be here. If you got some heat, then hopefully one day you’ll be able to come across Wayne or somebody in Young Money that could possibly present you to Wayne. Maybe a record deal could happen like that.

I feel like I represent the epitome of the street mixtape artist. I’m not one of those artists that’s hellbent on putting out an album. I really don’t care. If it happens, it happens. If it don’t, it don’t. I’m gonna still be me and I’m still gonna get this money. I’m going to keep making my music. That’s just my stance with Young Money, focusing on putting out new music, smashing these mixtapes, getting this money and doing what I do.

, , , , ,

431 Responses to “Gudda Gudda Speaks On How To Get Signed To Young Money”

1. Genesis Rodriguez Says:

He is the hottest in Elmont, NY Right now. This is his new video. ….. I now present “nightmares in the attic ” my first solo video off my new EP “voices in the attic” based on a fiction novel. It will drop Nov 12. Like share support. ‪#‎RealHIPHOP‬ ‪#‎Creativity‬ ‪#‎Hardwork‬ . A battle of sins and forgivness http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ2anyD7Vgw

2. Brodie shy Says:

listin and let me know what u think please hit me back asap

3. j glow Says:

Did they sign IDzeroNo yet ???

4. paul hamilton Says:

Welcome too my block..we rocking like the party…your face just a sheet rock..I come from the heart of the heart..watching charlotte get the web..insane for my time 90$baby class of 09…never say never my teachers tried too fail the prince…the empire kept his groove…watch the kid fly. As I prey!!! Watch my other brother make it from his struggle…17yr vet weezy baby keep the sitter for the spear..watch his words spilt the pain from the vein. I devine that define the great is in the tree…

5. Darryl Says:

I know this seems like another one of those…”hey…me..over here!!” type of messages,but I wouldn’t even try if I didn’t think it wasn’t good enough. I have a track for the fall of 2014, I dnt hear anyone-else on it but wayne or drake honestly,but don’t know how to get it to someone close to them. I want someone close to them to hear it and if they like it,then take it a step further. I’m def not about time wasted so that’s not what I’m trying to do..Its not just another track..I try to have a vision to maximize my track so its kinda like a presentation..not just a press play kinda track. So if you can help me or give me advise on how to get it close to them,it would def be appreciated..thx for reading

• BORIS KEVIN Says:

HI IM BY NAME BORIS KEVIN I LIKE WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING AND I HAVE ALWAYS DREAMED OF BEING A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATIC AND I WISH YOU COULD HELP ME AND DO THIS BUT I NEED YOU TO TRUST ME AND MAKE ME A MEMBER

6. Kahraman Says:

Hi, I’m a rap and poetry writer, I’ve got a promoter a young rapper who I’v been writing for, he says I should get signed as well as my other friends. I can’t rap but I can write, I’d make a chance worthy of giving. Who can I show my potential to?

7. Cocailina Blue Says:

Go to YouTube search cocailina blue . all Nicki fans check out “Barbie meets ken “.. Comment your thoughts .. Share if you feelin it

8. wi-z gorelord Says:

I think I got what it takes

9. wi-z gorelord Says:

I’m 16 and really talented

10. Romario Bennett aka kaz royal Says:

I’m 14 years old. I know what you thinking I’m just one of those people who think they have talent… but I’m not one of those people I don’t think I got talent. I know I got talent I sing, rap, and I dance and I know I got what it takes…… YMCMB for ever.

11. kaycee tysons Says:

guys I want a recording deal im from south Africa my n.o is +27818923266

12. some rapper Says:

you guys ant gana get signed rapping on here make a name for your self 1st thin give some demos out trust ive been doing music for a long time.

13. Bses Slwl Jr. Says:

I am a New Rapper And I’m writing my new song I have Composed My song And my Aim is to join cash money records

14. ARCHiELoWE Says:

PLEASE!!!! Check me out! I’m a young artist hoping to get signed! My name is Michael Alston and my stage name is ARCHiELoWE (Archie Lowe). Everything that you need to know about me is explained in the link that I’ve posted. Please go check it out and follow me on Instagram @archielowe___ (Three underscores) thank you.

15. Jonathan pangilinan Says:

I’m Johnny Blaze and music is my life . I’m tryna bring back the meanin of hip hop. Here’s my story http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAolXQsPwck

16. Franchice Says:

What’s up everybody? A lot of young ones on here I’m assuming. I just want to say that if you ever need somebody to collaborate with, I’m here at millitiaofintent@execs.com. I rap and sing, and I have artists signed to my independent label that do the same. I am the founder and CEO of Millitia Of Intent. Based right outside of Chicago, IL. We have been in music since 2000 and we are always looking to expand. I do want to say that we don’t pay you for nothing. The game we play is straight commission. Hard work makes long money, sounds better than young money doesn’t it? We’re not big like YMCMB but we keep talent and that’s what’s more important. Real over Fame. Take care people. ~Franchice

17. doctah_killah Says:

I don’t know everything about the Monster I am
    Few years ago I was an Angel today I don’t feel less than a Human Being
    It’s more than a Nightmare it’s a Gamble I put my Life in Game
    Things are not the same I live alone in Hell smoking Mary Jane.
    I am the Evil Jimmy Bad motherfucker veins full of black Pain
    Hardcore like a Alien no Love for me I’m so Damned
    Only surounded by hataz Viruses live deep in my Head
    I’m so infected and hopless connected with the Devil under my Bed.
    I let you play with my feelings just cause I don’t need them no more
    Hungry Cannibals angry Animals I hate this World
    Mountains of Betrayers oceans of blood I’m already Mad
    Only the Devil has been Loyal to me he’s my only Friend.

18. doctah_killah Says:

I know that I’ve been Shady, I used to love you for real
    Afraid to tell you what you meant to me more than a Lullaby
    We were friend since the begenning you are the one that knows me well
    I wish you love me back I wish I could protect you from Hell.
    Unfortunately you’re gone, waste of love I’m alone
    I wish I be the man that makes you Laugh would you make Me yours
    I see your smile everywhere seems like I’m addicted to you
    Off course I am I won’t fight it cause all I would see is you.
    Our Love should take the same pavement our blood the same vein
    Unforseeable is Life, Heartbroken means I feel pain
    A black Diamond has gone far from Me now I’m just feeling Lost
    I would bring you back to me to make sure that you’re not a Ghost.

19. doctah_killah Says:

Another door another life another planet full of pussy niggaz
    Only my black skin has been loyal to me Yesrterday’s full of fake niggaz
    Your evil side is a gay nigga don’t touch me it’s contageous
    You think that you’re a real nigga just cause your bitch is gorgeous.
    Chill the fuck out man buy a dick with your money you need it
    Don’t say I’m polite again cause I’m not motherfucker you know it
    I got nothing to hide from you bitch respect me or die suffocating
    My life is about the streets I only deal with the dark of your fears.
    The day I’ll drive a Bugatti they will call me by Illuminati
    Fuck you I’m ready to apply guilty for going faster than a Ferrari
    I smoke ganja and I want you to know it from me rather die than love you
    Yeah I’m weird as fuck and shady matterfact I’m a stranger that doesn’t love you.

20. doctah_killah Says:

I’m looking for somebody that could help me to share my music.

00221 7113 812

I really need help…

21. doctah_killah Says:

no, sorry, it’s 00221 77113 7812 my cellphone number…

22. Mustafa Musleh Says:

Soundcloud.com/OVOMustafa/William

Listen. Thank you. You won’t regret it.

23. Trae Merritt Says:

I am a 14 year old white rapper that rap unlike other white rappers who rap bout stupid shit I keep it real I need a chance to rap in da studio and be noticed give me a chance u wont regret it

24. No name Says:

I used to be a rapper n beat maker. I was the best everybody would no who I am that’s for sure. But I didn’t care about that stuff. The bizz killed my music passion. I got caught up with the wrong people. Sounds like a lot of similar story’s like PAC . I’m from a place in south florida. I’ve worked with a lot of artist from all over. My last artist was frank lini.. I was thinking what the hell am I doing I’m a amazing genius musician y am I making music that sounds like nigga dog nigga dog. Jus so u understand that’s not racist I’m more g than anyone in the industry comin from south florida it’s not about petty gangster shit like atl ny and so on….this is real florida can make the country go dry….I don’t have anything new but if there was somebody out there looking to sign an artist that can last I can handle the job. Kidding me whiteboy ex real gangster that raps just as good as the best have my own unique styles make beats and play drums extremely well. O yea I make real beats with production keyboards not fruity pebbles mean loops…like Roland phantom tritons open labs. I’ve been at slip n slide worked with e class and many more. I just want to make good music. I always saw a song in my head played out like a epic movie. I see music…..m..u..s..i..c..stands for mind utilizing sound in color. “……………………….wolf mang

25. Zanele Fortunate Says:

I love YMCMB ENTERTAINMENT. I always dram of being a member and already a rapper and and loyal <3

26. eazay Says:

I don’t care for being famous or anything but one thing I would love to do before I enter my grave is to get one chance to work with Kevin gates and Lil Wayne the best rappers alive Kevin gates killen em with his story lyrics and Lil Wayne killen with his thoughts fucking rite put your L’z up ! Let’s get it check me out at ReverbNation.com Eazayy female doing her thing all the time keeping it real story teller shoo !

27. eazay Says:

There a beast on the loose Eazayy coming threw all these females want to Do is get fucked Dick up in they nose Eazayy to busy on the go getting up my fucking doe I ain’t got time to be a hoe you niggaz is a joke all you hoes can do is choke on a Dick Eazayy rather be rich then someone bitch I only speak about the real shit I talking about the real life shit I ain’t got time to live in a fantasy I’m trying to get them bandz I know where I stand I’m not a man but I’ll break you off like one and IM cornfed my pockets full of bread so thick I’m so sick with it fuck a nigga he ain’t got what I need his money don’t mean shit to me IM so fucking ill and so fucking trill I got them skills run up a nigga kill em drill em take his power I mean man power give you a fucking shower with this
    Fucking horse power when my bullets spark eat your ass up make you fucking bark drop ya ass like a fucking fort blow it out your ass for my cash I don’t pretend to be bad I know I’m bad and if you push me I’ll make you fall back make you bleed like a bitch Thas on her fucking period and get back to my millions IM so throwed off in the head chasin after my dead presidents I need it like a hoe when she wanna catch a nut and I stay strapped up come get the smack down that sniper got me hyper sting your ass like a MOTHERFUCKING viber there a beast on the loose

28. Cole Says:

Check his video on you tube. Great for just a low quality production. Get him in young money and real producers and he’s set.
    Rican fly Kidd
    Video name – Rican “My Story” official video

Please check it out

29. Dicky stackz Says:

Google me.. DicKy $tacKz
    I am young moneys next white boy

30. Dicky stackz Says:

Google me.. DicKy $tacKz
    I am young moneys next white boy
    Dope outta Chicago , straight uncut

31. Phredxter Beatz Says:

Im a producer in Ghana, with a huge amount of talent. My hood love what i do. And my biggest dream is to join YMCMB but nothing is happening. All i plead for, is one chance to prove to the world what i can do. I produce hiphop, pop, classical hiphop, azonto and alqaeda beats. Contact me on 233545962630 or facebook.com/youngguddiephredxter
    If u want more. I wish to work with different people all around the world. Thanks for reading. :)

32. Cole Says:

Check link you tube let me know??

33. haarp Says:

Most original rock band in Oklahoma with the best rock singer in the game right now http://soundcloud.com/sonsoftheflood

34. endalkgezu Says:

i want to be join young mony crew

35. kyriek Says:

i got what it takes music frees my mind i will like to talk to weezy

36. Jared aka Lil J Says:

For u tune. My courage since I started.Yea lil j b chopping dem hoes up but no karate just dissection
    Whenever I enter a recording session
    Cuz the game is my obsession
    N I got my girl going all ways so call that shit an intersection yea
    I b smokin the green
    Cuz ima fiend
    Poppin tha e wit my team
    Runnin tha game wit no fatigue
    Pass yo ass up cuz u aint in my league
    Cuz ima king
    Throne shit yea bottles poppin all over my chair ymcmb blowin kush smoke everywhere cuz u cnt catch it like a city fair
    Cuz im so rare, but no steak
    But im still bleeding out cuz my hearts there im twisting tha
    Game up like a l so all u c
    Is smoke up in there
    Cuz I chop that weed up diced nugs
    My bitch kiss me with her tongue
    So come ova here n giv me a fuckin mouth hug ugh

37. Jared aka Lil J Says:

Trying to be the real first heavy hitter from AZ. N take care of my mom’s n daughter while making music that everyone bumps.
    623-760-8001 way better in person ha ha

38. lil know Says:

ive been hearing yall out and think n know how i can make my music better then usual and do how yall do it because its all about young money. my dream is to joind young money cash money billionar because i’ll do all that it takes to joind. one of my talents is to make hits i write hits and im the freestyler.
    i hope young money can repond to me and have an interview and see what i can do or what young money want me to do to joind.
    Rap Name: lil known
    Num: 708_654_8082
    ymcmb entertainment dream .