Gudda Gudda Speaks On How To Get Signed To Young Money

May 23, 2011 by Danny M

Gudda Gudda Speaks On How To Get Signed To Young Money

Double G recently spoke on how you can get signed to Young Money Entertainment and why having yet to release a solo album is the least of his worries.

Everybody on Young Money got their own lane, so there’s no room for hate. Everybody is doing their thing and everybody is pretty much getting money. It’s enough for everybody out here. Everybody is doing their thing and we all support everybody

As far as what does it take to make it in Young Money, that’s more of a Lil Wayne question because he decides who’s in at the end of the day. He chooses who to work with and who to sign. But with me being around, I just know that it has to come down to talent. There’s got to be some type of talent that’s brought to the table.

Lil Wayne’s not gonna sign you just because you look like a rapper. At the end of the day, there’s got to be some type of talent and some type of good music coming out of you in order to be here. If you got some heat, then hopefully one day you’ll be able to come across Wayne or somebody in Young Money that could possibly present you to Wayne. Maybe a record deal could happen like that.

I feel like I represent the epitome of the street mixtape artist. I’m not one of those artists that’s hellbent on putting out an album. I really don’t care. If it happens, it happens. If it don’t, it don’t. I’m gonna still be me and I’m still gonna get this money. I’m going to keep making my music. That’s just my stance with Young Money, focusing on putting out new music, smashing these mixtapes, getting this money and doing what I do.

, , , , ,

583 Responses to “Gudda Gudda Speaks On How To Get Signed To Young Money”

1. Maria Says:

Hi, mi name is Maria Barroso, from el Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona. I just put in contact with you because I think for all the fans of Nicki Barbz’s and Kenz’s from Barcelona is not just we can’t enjoy watching her, we need Nicki here we just need her once, we conform with these. Nicki is mi idol and I’ve never seen her and I can’t pay to go another country to see her. Just tell me why she don’t come here please I wait your answer!
    XOXO

• omar Says:

HI!! if i really be signed need to do all that? i tell this because im from Venezuela and i are a graet rapper singer in my contrie, i made rap song for venezuela and all world, included mexico colombia, ecuador, peru, i be sing like people like canserbero, recently murdered by her friends. please visit http:///delascalles.com

2. Jasmine virgo Says:

Hey my name is jasmine i go by j.v I have a lot of talent i am a singer and I am a dancer i want to change a big difference in my life singing is everything. I want to do a record deal with you (young money) lil Wayne it would be great if you give me this bigg opportunity and this chance and a big change please contact me at (510) 731-9438

3. Allen Says:

Gat good and single,love YMCMB,love good musik like Wayne’s music,I wish I’mma get the chance to express the music inside of me,if YMCMB signs me,Hey! I’ma blast the world with real good music,lemme reserve my comments,don’t wanna talk much,action speaks louder than word yo know.

4. Young Velocity Says:

Dear Young Money,

This is Jamil Johnson A.K.A. Young Velocity asking you to watch out for me in the next few months because I want to the next artist signed to Young Money.

Instagram: youngvelocityofficial
    Kik: KinggTrapp
    Facebook: YV Johnson

5. Oninoomci Neptune Says:

Whaan wazzaum YM.. I am from New Orleans, PT off of Cohn and Eagle. Left that city in 05. I currently live in Baton Rouge. I would post a freestyle, though that’s lame as da fvck.. Just keep ya ears out for me ya heard me.. One

6. Naomi Rahj Says:

This is Geoffrey with Rosevelt. Id like to share an artist by the name of Naomi Rahj. She is very talented. You can hear her music here https://soundcloud.com/naomi-rahj We are looking to network with professionals of the industry. Thank you for reading this, I hope you like the music : )

7. wizito praise Says:

hi,my name is wizito, i am good at rapping and i learnt that from lipsinging lil wayne’s songs and other musicians and right now if you should hear me rap your gonna be convinced that music is my talent and i just need a chance to prove my self which i am hoping yall will consider

8. Otnorot 416 Says:

I’m doper then all these goofy rappers, y’all can google me, @ OTNOROT 416

9. Daniel Farmer Says:

Check my song out and give me feed back please. You can contact me at rudeboyakalilred@gmail.com or my facebook Daniel farmer and my IG is rude boy_akalilred https://m.soundcloud.com/rudeboyakalilred/yesterday-just-like-today-f-you-ft-rudeboy-polar-pretzi-smith-produced-by-rico-j

10. mr james lucky Says:

Am mr jame lucky the C.E.O focus record label in nigeria ,i need a very good talented,sound,gifted artist in all kind of music ,like R and B,Rapp,Dance hall and Gospel ..if you are sure of your self ..contact mr james lucky 08138080303.for 3 year signing with a 4 bed room flat in banana lsland in lagos ,free production recording and video making…thanks and be bless in jesus name ,will are ready to welcome you

• Benjamin Conteh Says:

am a Gambian Based Gospel Rapper,and am interested to be signed into you Movement,already got some songs……..please help reach out to the world with the Gospel Of JESUS through Rap song….3150241 or 9950271 on that you can reach me……..G-BASE is my artist NAME

11. Illuminati Says:

God job with this rappers.

12. Bibiy Says:

Hi younge money i am an artis,one of ur super fans base in nija,can i get cok.thanks.

13. prince Says:

please Wayne i am 12 and i sing like drake i do everything like drake please give me this chance and you will be suprise with me my number is 6472053450

14. jeffrey Says:

mortah kombat rounds 3 2 1 fight im deadly with the mic talk that trash youll lose ya life hits feel just like ah car should I call up shuge knight ima master on dese tracks ah black belt that’s spitting facts I been hoped out my bag but talk that shit nd ill relapse Say this fast — but im chilling cuz im winning nd dese niggas im not feeling making moneys life but im trna make ah killng in tha cut like ah villan on sum fine wine sipping with ya bitch skinny dipping standing up talking shit so im sure to catch u slipping cooked dis rapp up in ah kitchen its to hot im grabbing mittens id like to thank u for tha listen tha names Jayphaz hmu fa sum business oooh @ 267 392 2643 keep it phazy baby

15. El George Says:

my stage name is El George am very Good at rapping people say my style is unique. .am aged 18 based in Zambia Africa…No one from my country has been signed by an international music label i promise if you help me to archie my dream i wont let you down….HELP MY MAKE ZAMBIA PROUD….TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE AFRICA PROUD ,EASY DOES IT…..cantact me on +260979381942

16. Treyvon chisum Says:

im a really good song writer and i wanna a change to show u lil wayne how good im pleases contact me on facebook is treyvon chisum my mom number 8484690363 i will answer im trying to start for the botten now im here

17. saidy Says:

Hi,saidy here all tha way frm afrika..from kenya.im a songwriter based on hip hop..been writting since last 4yrs..imma b honoured if I’d get any chance in ymcmb..thanks

18. focus record Says:

Focus record label entertainment..Hello upcoming
    artist ..am mr james lucky..I whole focus
    record label in nigeria ,are you talented and good
    in
    all kinds of music ..like R and B,rapp,gospel ,dance
    hall..if you are
    sure and self believe in your dream ,contact mr
    james lucky 08138080303…will
    are ready to welcome you to our record label
    ..stay
    bless in jesus name and amen

19. frankie french Says:

i nid to join young money am dieing to be on the label

20. frankie french Says:

am in uganda i got rapping skills and i can make my own scripts igot 36 songs un recorded buh i nid flick my dream

21. frankie french Says:

+25684055640 my contact frankie

22. Zeaboy blaze Says:

Greetings. my name is Sheikh Jatta both friends cal me Zeaboy Am 18 years old. and I live in banjul the Gambia_
    I am are young Gambian Rapper underground Artiste Representing Grandiz kroo. on stage known as Zeaboy blaze da Aligro kiddo…..
    Music is my life both in our country our music is Nat develop. my mama always tels me that am Nat gona make it in music. I wana proof her wrong make her proud and let her know that da music is ar talent that’s been geving by God…. I can’t show u people how good I am Unless u hre ma rapping……… (avelebul@Facebook–Zeaboy blaze) (@whatsap+2203121797)..

freestyle-= with da light’s camera action Zeaboy turn da last 1 onn son with some picture’s D.P put u on ma DP cos baby girl u so pretty she 2 kind and concerned her atitude cal presey, yea u lady presey shadouts 2 ma men drizzy yea ar go hard ding ding Nat doman, nding-nding right now am like ar savant bot 1day I’ll be ar king king dis shit is like ar game u myt lose or win-win. ar always wana win b ar champion may-wayder flow so rapedo why you try 2 be ar hater. u can’t pull me down kos ama fly higher than wether. y da fuck am I rapping I apologise for saying such word………………Hah!!

Am Available @whatsap+2203121797. most.

23. frankie french Says:

hey young money am Frankie from kampala uganda i request for ur approval on young money cause i think that am one of u one day i wish i could expose my asset of being a costravasol rapper and singer i want not be only young money but also a bridge for the africans or black to show what we got my contacts are +256784055640 and its the watsapp number and facebook am frankie french thanx for ur time any person reading this message may you last long lil wayne

24. frankie french Says:

am a rapper singer i request to join

25. envia tu demo Says:

STYLES AS: EDM / ELECTRONIC / DANCE / POP / ROCK / LATIN MUSIC / RAGGAETON / HIPHOP / HOUSE / ELECTRO HOUSE / DBSTEP / D&B / BREAK…

26. Andre smith Says:

In a bad place any advice

27. CLARO Says:

Young Money.Look out for me! I am the one and only Claro. I’m chasing and I will see you eventually.

-Promise
    Future Young Money

28. VIYAZY Says:

I’ll be the happiest musician if am opportune to be a young money lyrics singer. I don’t care what it takes but I know I shall be the best in this record lebel

29. amina Says:

hello my name is Amina I’m from Algeria in Africa I’m 20 years old my dream is to become a singer in Usa because this dream it will not came true in my country . I’ve never tried to rap but I can sing fine I think and I can write lyrics I hope you will help me and thanks for reading 😉

30. Jechner Nkwanti Says:

Lil Tunechi please het me into young money,i want to make money.my phone number is 680410726.i am in Cameroon,Africa.Thanks Carter.

31. precious Says:

I am an aspiring singer/dancer/actress and rapper who has done multiple performances.
    my parents are against the entertainment industry so i have a really big disadvantage.please can you contact me through email. p.adedotunogundeji123@yahoo.com
    I would do anything to make my dreams come true.

32. precious Says:

I would do anything to make my dreams come true. I live in the uk croydon.

33. Macey Allen Says:

I am Macey Allen 14 from Medaryville Indiana,
    I write my own raps based on my life experiences and I have not been recorded yet because I haven’t found the right beats to my lyrics. I have always wanted to become a part of the music industry and I didn’t know how until I had an inspiration from my older brother. My raps will be posted on my youtube channel as soon as I find the right beats to blend in with the lyrics. They will be posted on my youtube channel mallen23579.

34. Forever Says:

I’m not trying to get signed! Just putting everybody on Notice that Forever is coming soon!

35. RJ Says:

First of all you don’t get a record deal or even a glance by telling label reps to contact you. Secondly, you need to have your work, songs, bios that people have access to. Thirdly, if you’re going to display lyrics make sure that they are more than above average in content and quality. More than just you, your friends, and family should like it. Practice, take lessons, go to the studio, build a “real” fan base, and pray.

36. omar Says:

hola revisen esto y me dicen que tal http://delascalles.com/

37. mr steve Says:

Are you a music Artist or song writer,have you been trying to get into a record label but all your efforts seems futile? here is an opportunity for you call Mr Steve 08139737967 f0r more information

38. mark mitchell Says:

I’m trying to see how can my group get on

39. miller Says:

40. miller Says:

hi young mullaz!! no. one fan.hey i would like birdman n his stars to take a tour to kenya n make some electrifying perfomance in mombasa my home town..coast region..people here are anxiously waitn for u music giants..plz let it come tru my contacts..+254712974999

41. Robin jarden Says:

I am good at sing hip hop i want to join you pleas help me

42. Robin jarden Says:

i want to join you

43. Brandon Hopper Says:

Can I email you a track

44. Abubakar Abdul-lateef Says:

Hi! My name is lateef am from Nigeria, mi fanz who watch me rap calls me cozy bankz. Actually hve always loved d young money records and hv always dreamt 2 b among of u all and 2 c lil wayne,nicki minaj,dj khaled,chris brown and every oda members of d young money am ur no1 fan love u all pls I reli want 2 b among of d young money records and u would neva regret havin me among of u all. I rem

45. fancy kunda Says:

am a rapper girl frm african zambia

46. FANCY KUNDA Says:

Am a rapper i dance,,and most talented nd i like dej loaf and nicky,,nd everyone calls me nick’s vry own sis i wat to mke that cum alive +260963882655.

47. Stephanie Lee Says:

I write rap and am very talented…need someone to hear it! I’m not asking anyone for anything tho!

48. Henry Aka Daizkid Says:

Am from Nigeria and an upcoming rapper but not getting along with ma Nigerian lifestyle so I need help from any part of the world to contract me I promise to do well and make you proud +2348151107789 that’s my number

49. DJ TREV Says:

I’m a DJ that’s looking to sign up to a record label overseas I’m from SA , making beats is my type of thang.

Trevenjeremiah@gmail.com
    👆email me for further info and beats.

50. prince smiley Says:

Hi I’m 20 years old I live in Gary Indiana I hope and wish that I could be in u Guys Shoes everyday I have more songs for u to listen to i just pray that u all hear me out thanks

51. Pranit sawant Says:

I am pranit from Mumbai, India. I got greet rapping skills.. I wanna get sign to ua label coz its ma dream.. Nd my passion Contact me

52. Patricia Says:

Hello,

My name is Patricia I’m 17 years old of age and I’m from Africa.

I’m good in singing and i can work with anybody because I’m clever and talented but i don’t do rap, but I’m good in writing lines.

I’m writing unbehave of my twin brother Patrick, he’s so busy out there working to earn money because you know life has not been easy. But i assure you, not because Patrick is my brother or twin brother, he’s very good in rapping , he got so many lines in his mouth, he raps with confidence and he’s so good at it. Unbehave of my brother, i want him to be signed.

Thanks

53. baddest nigga shisky Says:

my name is micheal my country is nigeria my stage name is shisky am a good rapper i cn rap in yoruba 0818753224 pls

54. micheal paschal Says:

I want to join young money gang to improve my talents

55. Jesus Says:

YM needs JESUS , Live from BOSTON ! Know ME!

56. JashR Says:

Hey lil wayne I m a big fan of yours and the young money group. I know how to rap and can sound like various rappers I haven’t released any music yet but if you give me a chance I will surely not let you down

57. Pharoah Rello Says:

Where can I submit my music too if it’s not wat YM wants I’ll keep working but I’m sure I got sum as a artist

58. Carlos Leos Says:

What’s up man my name is carlos AKA YunG C TwisTed, huge fan. If you could check this link out right here https://m.soundcloud.com/tha-mixtape-murda-boiz/c-twisted-n-jd-tha-prince I got some more hits out there with a few preformances under my belt if you like it or want to hear more of my styles contact me on my Phone:8179862278 email: lillos97@gmail.com ,holla at ya boi