Gudda Gudda Speaks On How To Get Signed To Young Money

May 23, 2011 by Danny M

Gudda Gudda Speaks On How To Get Signed To Young Money

Double G recently spoke on how you can get signed to Young Money Entertainment and why having yet to release a solo album is the least of his worries.

Everybody on Young Money got their own lane, so there’s no room for hate. Everybody is doing their thing and everybody is pretty much getting money. It’s enough for everybody out here. Everybody is doing their thing and we all support everybody

As far as what does it take to make it in Young Money, that’s more of a Lil Wayne question because he decides who’s in at the end of the day. He chooses who to work with and who to sign. But with me being around, I just know that it has to come down to talent. There’s got to be some type of talent that’s brought to the table.

Lil Wayne’s not gonna sign you just because you look like a rapper. At the end of the day, there’s got to be some type of talent and some type of good music coming out of you in order to be here. If you got some heat, then hopefully one day you’ll be able to come across Wayne or somebody in Young Money that could possibly present you to Wayne. Maybe a record deal could happen like that.

I feel like I represent the epitome of the street mixtape artist. I’m not one of those artists that’s hellbent on putting out an album. I really don’t care. If it happens, it happens. If it don’t, it don’t. I’m gonna still be me and I’m still gonna get this money. I’m going to keep making my music. That’s just my stance with Young Money, focusing on putting out new music, smashing these mixtapes, getting this money and doing what I do.

, , , , ,

540 Responses to “Gudda Gudda Speaks On How To Get Signed To Young Money”

1. Maria Says:

Hi, mi name is Maria Barroso, from el Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona. I just put in contact with you because I think for all the fans of Nicki Barbz’s and Kenz’s from Barcelona is not just we can’t enjoy watching her, we need Nicki here we just need her once, we conform with these. Nicki is mi idol and I’ve never seen her and I can’t pay to go another country to see her. Just tell me why she don’t come here please I wait your answer!
    XOXO

2. Jasmine virgo Says:

Hey my name is jasmine i go by j.v I have a lot of talent i am a singer and I am a dancer i want to change a big difference in my life singing is everything. I want to do a record deal with you (young money) lil Wayne it would be great if you give me this bigg opportunity and this chance and a big change please contact me at (510) 731-9438

3. Allen Says:

Gat good and single,love YMCMB,love good musik like Wayne’s music,I wish I’mma get the chance to express the music inside of me,if YMCMB signs me,Hey! I’ma blast the world with real good music,lemme reserve my comments,don’t wanna talk much,action speaks louder than word yo know.

4. Young Velocity Says:

Dear Young Money,

This is Jamil Johnson A.K.A. Young Velocity asking you to watch out for me in the next few months because I want to the next artist signed to Young Money.

Instagram: youngvelocityofficial
    Kik: KinggTrapp
    Facebook: YV Johnson

5. Oninoomci Neptune Says:

Whaan wazzaum YM.. I am from New Orleans, PT off of Cohn and Eagle. Left that city in 05. I currently live in Baton Rouge. I would post a freestyle, though that’s lame as da fvck.. Just keep ya ears out for me ya heard me.. One

6. Naomi Rahj Says:

This is Geoffrey with Rosevelt. Id like to share an artist by the name of Naomi Rahj. She is very talented. You can hear her music here https://soundcloud.com/naomi-rahj We are looking to network with professionals of the industry. Thank you for reading this, I hope you like the music : )

7. wizito praise Says:

hi,my name is wizito, i am good at rapping and i learnt that from lipsinging lil wayne’s songs and other musicians and right now if you should hear me rap your gonna be convinced that music is my talent and i just need a chance to prove my self which i am hoping yall will consider

8. Otnorot 416 Says:

I’m doper then all these goofy rappers, y’all can google me, @ OTNOROT 416

9. Daniel Farmer Says:

Check my song out and give me feed back please. You can contact me at rudeboyakalilred@gmail.com or my facebook Daniel farmer and my IG is rude boy_akalilred https://m.soundcloud.com/rudeboyakalilred/yesterday-just-like-today-f-you-ft-rudeboy-polar-pretzi-smith-produced-by-rico-j

10. mr james lucky Says:

Am mr jame lucky the C.E.O focus record label in nigeria ,i need a very good talented,sound,gifted artist in all kind of music ,like R and B,Rapp,Dance hall and Gospel ..if you are sure of your self ..contact mr james lucky 08138080303.for 3 year signing with a 4 bed room flat in banana lsland in lagos ,free production recording and video making…thanks and be bless in jesus name ,will are ready to welcome you

• Benjamin Conteh Says:

am a Gambian Based Gospel Rapper,and am interested to be signed into you Movement,already got some songs……..please help reach out to the world with the Gospel Of JESUS through Rap song….3150241 or 9950271 on that you can reach me……..G-BASE is my artist NAME

11. Illuminati Says:

God job with this rappers.

12. Bibiy Says:

Hi younge money i am an artis,one of ur super fans base in nija,can i get cok.thanks.

13. prince Says:

please Wayne i am 12 and i sing like drake i do everything like drake please give me this chance and you will be suprise with me my number is 6472053450

14. jeffrey Says:

mortah kombat rounds 3 2 1 fight im deadly with the mic talk that trash youll lose ya life hits feel just like ah car should I call up shuge knight ima master on dese tracks ah black belt that’s spitting facts I been hoped out my bag but talk that shit nd ill relapse Say this fast — but im chilling cuz im winning nd dese niggas im not feeling making moneys life but im trna make ah killng in tha cut like ah villan on sum fine wine sipping with ya bitch skinny dipping standing up talking shit so im sure to catch u slipping cooked dis rapp up in ah kitchen its to hot im grabbing mittens id like to thank u for tha listen tha names Jayphaz hmu fa sum business oooh @ 267 392 2643 keep it phazy baby

15. El George Says:

my stage name is El George am very Good at rapping people say my style is unique. .am aged 18 based in Zambia Africa…No one from my country has been signed by an international music label i promise if you help me to archie my dream i wont let you down….HELP MY MAKE ZAMBIA PROUD….TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE AFRICA PROUD ,EASY DOES IT…..cantact me on +260979381942

16. Treyvon chisum Says:

im a really good song writer and i wanna a change to show u lil wayne how good im pleases contact me on facebook is treyvon chisum my mom number 8484690363 i will answer im trying to start for the botten now im here

17. saidy Says:

Hi,saidy here all tha way frm afrika..from kenya.im a songwriter based on hip hop..been writting since last 4yrs..imma b honoured if I’d get any chance in ymcmb..thanks

18. focus record Says:

Focus record label entertainment..Hello upcoming
    artist ..am mr james lucky..I whole focus
    record label in nigeria ,are you talented and good
    in
    all kinds of music ..like R and B,rapp,gospel ,dance
    hall..if you are
    sure and self believe in your dream ,contact mr
    james lucky 08138080303…will
    are ready to welcome you to our record label
    ..stay
    bless in jesus name and amen