Traffic – Stripper (Feat Tyga & Bobby V)

June 1, 2011 by Danny M

New Music

Traffic Stripper Feat Tyga & Bobby V

Here is a new song from Traffic called “Stripper” featuring Tyga and Bobby V. You can listen and download the track below:

Download: Traffic – Stripper (Feat Tyga & Bobby V)

, , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “Traffic – Stripper (Feat Tyga & Bobby V)”

1. AGA Says:

preetie song…im first here…whatever first or last…love this songggggggg,,,keeep that , i wish all YM goes famous like tunechi or NM…YMCMB

2. AGA Says:

…and stop this ….”Im first” its so childish

3. Dr. Cougar Says:

I love it and I think you should help a young brother out “Traffic” and be a mentor since you are the first!

4. jstacks Says:

This track is stupid hotttttt!!!!! A definate hit!!

5. T.E.C Says:

dis song goes nd if yhu havent heard stirm yhu shud listen to tht song too……yhu will love them both

6. TLJ Says:

Traffic. Like 5 Oclock.. Shits Hot.

7. H-Town Says:

Traffic Got his shit on lock, much more to come homeboy skys the limit traff !

8. TARISH MULDREW Says:

ima do u like a strippa,baby gotta catch up,keepin hold of u cuz i want u as my nigga,2001s dats wen i got stung,suck tyga till till he num,play wit my pussy make me cum,but yo finga n my butt twril it all around,you finna nut,open my mouth its tight enough,5 star chick i wanna fuck,dont make sense its dangerous,R.I.P still reping bra,last name green still burnin up.PAPI TYGA DIS TARISH 4rm Dayton,Ohio but n my momma hometown Hope,ARKANSAS

9. tyone Says:

bro im tryn to get in touch with you email me yoour contact info your bro tyrone

10. traffic stripper featuring bobby v and tyga Says: