Cory Gunz – Son Of A Gun [Mixtape Download]

July 6, 2011 by Danny M

Mixtapes

Cory Gunz Son Of A Gun - Mixtape Download

Here, you can download Cory Gunz‘ latest mixtape titled “Son Of A Gun” hosted by DJ Ill Will and DJ Rockstar. Above is the front cover, and the back cover with the tracklist on is after the jump below. The tape features Pop Dolla$, Hash, Gudda Gudda, Short Dawg, Mack Maine, Sequence, Meek Mill, School Boy Q, Tity Boi, Juicy J, Uncle Murda, and Kid Ink.

Download: Cory Gunz – Son Of A Gun [Mixtape]
Password: www.youngmoneyhq.com

Cory Gunz Son Of A Gun - Mixtape Download

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

28 Responses to “Cory Gunz – Son Of A Gun [Mixtape Download]”

1. mike smith Says:

firstttttttttt

2. Mike Says:

damn your late on this been out for hours. Why not just post the link where you downloaded so it gets a high download number instead of you creating your own file to be cool with your website in the password.

3. kronnick Says:

Why give THEM downloads? plus he’s in the UK, that’s why it took a little while to get the link up. So my question… why do you care “Mike”? go download it from them, and comment on their blog. seems like you’ve wasted time unnecessarily… that’s “cool”.

4. Michael Says:

No cory gunz released his mixtape on one site so wouldn’t you think it makes sense to keep all the downloads together so Gunz can see the downloads. Thats like posting a music video on youtube that already has 2 million hits just so you can make people look at your channel. And the UK doesn’t have a different internet with no access to the websites that us americans do that was just a dumbass comment. And why put my name in quotes? Do you know how quotes are used in the english language?

5. Dubby90 Says:

What does the A mean in “YMA”?

Young Money Athletes?

GTFO Michael

6. fuck em Says:

cory released this tape on hotnewhiphop AND datpiff…..so that is already 2 different download links michael…..get yo facts right

7. Mike Says:

haha that doesnt make what I said any different, really? Straight ignorant. And to dubby I am pretty sure it means Army cuz they are always yellin Young money army but mostly they say young money navy.

8. Mike Says:

Quit talking shit and just be happy that he made a new download link and you can finally listen to the tape. You can disagree with what I said but why hate and talk shit on a damn website, come on.

The mixtape and Gunz or dope. Enough said.

9. Nathan Says:

Mike, I think he meant the time difference meant that he posted it later because he would have been asleep when it came out.

10. kronnick Says:

thank you to those with common sense and an ability to think comprehensively.

11. Michael Says:

What are you talking about common sense for when you put my name in quotes. And it coming out later because he’s asleep is all the more reason why maybe he should have let the original downloads soar. Why are you really arguing? Go ahead and answer the rest of my questions asked if you want to talk shit. And it dont matter cuz those links have over 10,000 downloads and this link has 300 so it doesn’t matter. Once again just be happy you finally got the download it doesnt matter. This is a fansite and he is doing good by posting it for others that dont already have it. THANKS

12. Michael Says:

Actually don’t respond to anything because he is deleting my comments now so its whatever. Listen to the tape and quit hatin cuz your late.

13. kronnick Says:

well “Michael”, I originally put your name in quotes because:

A. I don’t know you, and I didn’t wanna pretend like I did.
    B. It says “username”, not “Actual Government Legal Name”
    C. And, now your “Michael”, not “Mike”.

so, in conclusion, I was trying to avert any ill feelings you would’ve gotten from my post. “You don’t fuckin know me”, “Keep my name out your mouth bitch”, etc. The fact of the matter is this, you come to HIS site, then bitch about HIS link. That just didn’t calculate with me, so that’s why I inserted my 2 cents. You blew it out of proportion and got to your e-thuggin’ or w/e it was you were, then you go completely ass-backwards in saying:

“Once again just be happy you finally got the download it doesnt matter. This is a fansite and he is doing good by posting it for others that dont already have it. THANKS”

I mean, you just answered/responded to your original post, yourself.

14. Mike Says:

Read my post above noob I can’t respond or it will get deleted. Once again thats not how quotes are used no matter what I put as my name in there. And Im not e-thuggin I put in several of my posts that we should stop arguiing come on now.

15. Mike Says:

Actually I will respond hopefully he doesn;t delete it. I didn’t go ass backwards because he could have posted the original link just like I said in my original post but really grow up and quit arguing dude. I wish you could read all of my posts mabe you wouldnt be sitting here arguing you were able to see everything I said.

16. boo Says:

.rar sucks

17. kronnick Says:

haha, alright “Mike”…

“kronnick” out.

18. Gunzsick Says:

Haha that quote picture made fun of you not Mike.

19. RANDOM Says:

WOW !!!! yall really r fight over this

20. wow Says:

ya’lll are pathetic. why talk shit on here? this is supposed to be comments about the music. fuck both of you

21. T-Cloud Says:

hey thanks..& don’t care if its late as long i hear wat u put up man.. so mixtape sick.. im out

22. Mackavelli Says:

THIS SHIT IS FUCKIN’ CRAAAZY! THIS IS THE BEST MIXTAPE I’VE HEARD SINCE NO CEILINGS, JUST WISH THEY WOULD’VE CUT THE STUPID DJ DROPS “DJ ILL WILL”, DJ ROCKSTAR” LOL…THAT SHITS GAY AND LIKE 2008. STEP YA GAME UP, NO NEED FOR DJ’S ANYMORE, DROP THE TAPE YOURSELF AND KEEP ALL THE PROFIT, ALL THE LISTENERS WANT CDQ SHIT ANYWAY. BUT FOR REAL THOUGH, THIS IS CLASSIC, I ACTUALLY FEEL REALLY BAD DOWNLOADING THIS FOR FREE! THIS IS ALBUM MATERIAL; AND GUESS WHAT, I’M ONLY BASING THIS WHOLE REVIEW ON THE FACT THAT I HEARD ABOUT 40 SECONDS OF EACH TRACK, BASED ON THE BEATS ALONE, BC/ I’M A BEAT HEAD AND PRODUCE A LIL. THE PRODUCTION ON THIS IS SIIIIICK. CORY SOUNDS GREAT AS ALWAYS, NOW ALL I GOTTA DO IS SIT BACK AND FOCUS ON HIS LYRICS INTENTLY WHEN I PLAY THE MIXTAPE IN MY TRUCK AND BE AMAZED AT THIS KID’S LYRICAL CAPABILITY. I’LL TELL YOU WHAT THOUGH, HIS LYRICS ARE GONNA BE OVERLOOKED A LOT, SO WHAT I WANT YM TO DO, IS TO MAKE SURE THEY DO IT OLD SCHOOL WHEN THEY SHIP HIS ALBUM OUT AND ACTUALLY PUT THIS KID’S LYRICS ON THE INSIDE ALBUM COVER SO I CAN READ WHILE LISTENING….BC/ ALOTTA HIS SHIT IS GONNA GO OVER THESE DUMB ASS KID’S HEADS. DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS!! I GAVE SO MANY TRACKS IN ITUNES THE 4 STAR RATING ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY, MOST TRACKS DON’T GET 2 OR 3. PROPS TO ALL THE PRODUCERS ON THE ALBUM AND GOOD CHOICE FEATURES, VERY DIVERSE, ANNNNND THE KID STOOD ON HIS OWN 2 FEET WITH NO WEEZY FEATURE!! JUST SHOWCASES HIS SKILL. I’M OUT ON THAT NOTE…DETROIT……1

23. DankBuds Says:

I’m an animal, Vegeta.
    Blah Blah Blah
    Get a spanky from the pinky like Vegeta

Speed is way too ill, finally someone that can keep up with bone and still have content. Been listenin since 06 glad his albums finally on the way.
    @Makaveli I agree with you about CDQ and dj’s. Im thinkin since its ill will and rockstar its kind of like wayne just gives them promotion like drama since they are the olny ones used (kind of like they are in the click like khaled’s loud ass). On another note check notorious-makaveli.com for every single og and unreleased 2pac song, over 300 tracks most recorded in 96 on deathrow all before his mom fucked them up for album release.

@Kronnick Why are you even arguing with him? The download thing is just like A different dj taking tags off the mixtape and throwing his own on. He even took the datpiff exclusive off of every track for his download above. Plus hotnewhiphop got it from datpiff also so cory did only give it to one source to release.

24. mike Says:

What’s the password to extract the .rar files from sharebeast???

1. Video: Behind The Scenes Of Cory Gunz & Meek Mill’s “YMCMBxMMG” | Young Money HQ - November 9, 2011

[…] video shoot. This visual is being directed by John Colombo and the track appeared on Cory‘s Son Of A Gun mixtape. Share and […]

2. The Dope Delivery – Cory Gunz x Meek Mill – “YMCMB MMG” [Music Video] - December 28, 2011

[…] Son Of A Gun now available.. […]