Tyga – Tony Montana (Freestyle)

August 10, 2011 by Danny M

New Music

Tyga Tony Montana Freestyle

Just like Jae Millz, Tyga does a remix to Future’s “Tony Montana” single called “Tyga Montana“. The track will appear on Tygaman‘s upcoming Well Done 3 (Fatality) mixtape, and you can stream/download the track below:

Download: Tyga – Tony Montana (Freestyle)

, , , , , , , , , ,

14 Responses to “Tyga – Tony Montana (Freestyle)”

1. tune Says:

FIRST!!

2. Donn187 Says:

SHIT GO HARD!

3. AJeezyKid91 Says:

TYGA GO HARD!
    STILL WAITING FOR THE CARELESS WORLD ALBUM THOUGH!

4. Daknite Says:

he just came out with well done 2 shit well done 3

5. Sanjaya gupta Says:

Yo homies just got the official tracklist:

1. It’s Weezy’s… (Intro)
    2. 6 Foot 7 Foot (Feat. Cory Gunz)
    3. Triple Exclusive
    4. Nightmares Of The Kashmeer border
    5. My Wife Hate My Life (Feat. Cee-Lo Green)
    6. India India
    7. Block My Black Heart
    8. Bad Strippin’ (Girl’s Bad)
    9. Pray To Big Mason (Feat. Drake & Nicki Minaj)
    10. Going Back To Bollywood
    11. Fast Track (Feat. Tech N9ne & Busta Rhymes)
    12. Destny Is Over, You Got Real
    13. Kulcutta Flow
    14. I’m Ready For You (Feat. John Legend)
    15. You & Me
    16. My Ghost On It
    17. Delhi My Love
    18. Wayne’s World
    19. she will (feat.drake)
    20. Big Power (Outro) (Feat. Nas, Shyne and Jadakiss)
    Deluxe Edition
    1. Flowers (Feat. Lil Twist)
    2. John (If I Die Today) – (Feat. Rick Ross)

6. jonnyfaceoff Says:

@Sanjaya gupta u sure thats official because he said the intro was going to be how to love & the outro was going to be how to hate

7. DanYMCMB4ever Says:

Man, Tyga, stepped up his game way better now!!! his flow is just awesome…keep at it…this is what i was looking for. and the attitude!!

8. ivan ymcmb Says:

ayee tyga used my idea on making a well done 3 fatality.. and as for that being the offical carter 4 songs i dont think so cause i know short dawg and gudda gudda gata be on it cause gudda sayed he has a song on the carter and so did short dawg if u listen to short dawg 2pac back freestyle

9. Speaker Knockerz Says:

HE TOOK MY TAG OUT THE BEAT! TELL HIM GIVE ME MY DAMN CREDIT! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILULSuaKP7I

10. Speaker Knockerz Says:

HE TOOK MY TAG OUT THE BEAT! TELL HIM GIVE ME MY DAMN CREDIT!

11. Demetrius myles Says:

this is one tyga besst songs yet also he is one of my favorite rappers (second) lil wayne is my first but this song one the best songs

12. C'rio pookie Says:

Tyga T….am lovin the music esp..de lyrics…and Weezy (Tunechi) am waitin for the day u will sign me into young money…the ymcmb team is ma dream team…am a young africancameroonian with music talents…hop y’all hear me…

1. Tyga, Trell & DJ SB – Tony Montana (Freestyle) | Young Money HQ - August 11, 2011

[...] The Last Kings team joke around and do a freestyle over the “Tony Montana” instrumental, which you can stream/download below! If you missed Tyga‘s solo version called “Tyga Montana“, then you can check that out here! [...]

2. Tyga – Tony Montana (Freestyle) [Music Video] x Careless World Album Release Date | Young Money HQ - August 15, 2011

[...] out the official music video for Tyga‘s “Tony Montana” freestyle above, which was directed by Crazy Chris [...]