Torion – Before The Flight

August 25, 2011 by Danny M

New Music

Torion Before The Flight

We heard what Young Money’s latest signee, Torion, sounds like on his first song we posted a few days ago over Drake’s “Fear” instrumental. Now we have another track from the kid called “Before The Flight“, which is a remix to DJ Khaled’s “I’m On One“. This joint will appear on Torion‘s upcoming debut mixtape, The Initiation Volume 1, and you can listen and download it below:

Download: Torion – Before The Flight

We will also have some footage of Torion signing to YME soon.

, , , , , , , , , ,

28 Responses to “Torion – Before The Flight”

1. Vitamin P Says:

Autotune? Really? is this how this nigga wanna introduce his career? Stay original lil nigga

2. jeff Says:

FUCK TORION!!!!!! FUCK YM!!!!!!!

3. lilweezyfan1 Says:

damn this kid is good 🙂 i love it 🙂 i love the song to 🙂

4. Wtf Says:

Wtf this lil foo killed this song
    And I mean literally but not in a good way
    He ruined it
    The beat didn’t deserve this haha

5. YMEALLSATR Says:

yeah go ahead and steal XV’s mixtape cover gump

6. DanYMCMB4ever Says:

I actually like it, i mean it could be better but this boy got it…I can actually bang it and not be bored…its smooth and good flow.

7. TDOT Says:

yo mack let lil homie hop on some fresh ass beats dawg… hes a fresh breeze so he needs originality rather than em played out/over listened beats – holla at me im one of the best upcoming producers, and im only 16. i can send you free samples aswel for you to check em out – #sweartogod you gon be suprised to kn my shit’s been better than half the c4 beats, real spit bruh! fuck wit me…

8. humairrr Says:

Just to get it clear, he doesn NOT write is own songs? There’s written ”written by Atia Ink”, I googled Atia Ink, that’s not Torion yo

9. itsDigital Says:

Just to be EVEN MORE CLEAR… 95% of all the R&B and/or Pop music you listen too is written by someone other than the artist. This includes ALL OF THE GREATS! so @humairr what’s your point?

10. TheKokaineKartel Says:

and just to name drop someone as a typical example – Beyonce had never ever written any of her hit records
    so @humairrr foh with ur dumb hatin ass

11. humairrr Says:

Lmao dudes I’m not hating, I’m ASKING. Idgaf bout beyonce tho, but I’m just asking. Cause being 13 year old you can’t write like deep songs so that’s why I wondered. I think I got my answer so I’ll move on. I’M NOT HATING YO 🙂

12. blackhero Says:

umm google isnt always telling the truth ..and she did write a few hit songs …dnt ask me what song cause i dnt remember

13. humairrr Says:

Naawh I’m cool with other people writing his songs, I just was wondering, them dudes their vagina started bleeding immediately -____-

14. lilchugga930 Says:

This kid sounds like t pain gettin his balls squeezed.
    Hes sounds like justin beiber having sex for the the vary frist time.
    He sounds like the fat guy from Accepted screaming like a tottle pussy cause an old skellaten came falling from the ceiling.
    Stick with dancing in your house with your titty widdies you little bitch. Stephen Hawking has more rythem then this Brittny Spears autone bitch.

15. Lil'h Keke Badaxs Says:

YO NOT HATIN N IM NOT SURE BUT IM 13 N I RAP I LUV N WANNA B IN YM AND I WRITE MY OWN RAPS N IF SUM1 WRITE HIS RAPS I THINK THATS MESSED YHP CUZ BASICLLY HE GETTIN PAID 2 READ N PUT MY HEART N MY MUSIC BUT IDK N IM NOT HATIN

16. lana Says:

Bro yall are haterz stop hatin haters r makin him famous

17. LALA LAND Says:

NIGGAS STOP HATIN ON THE BITCH HIS 15 MIN OF WILL BE OVA SOON

18. Eris Says:

so good torion good job

19. Tha_Business Says:

@LilChugga Lmfao !!

20. Jai Says:

i love young money yall r greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

21. Stax (UGM) Says:

Torion pretty good

22. Chief Says:

Stop, Hatin, Look At Where You Are And Where He Is, And Im Only 14 And My Music Is Pretty Deep, Dont Knock His Hustle Nor Us Young Niggas, Nuff Said

23. h.curtis homicid3 Says:

cnt seem 2get dis…….lik av seen dis torion dude on m.t.v room raiders b4…….ah nid confirmation.

24. amanda Says:

u are sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

25. Izzy trix Says:

Dudes good but he needs a beat where hes more of like the weeknd wayne he did it again he got anotha lil nigga to get him money and now he got dis dude dreams made imma rapper myself 14 years old bout to be 15, and im doin my own thing and im also tryna be like kendrick lamar dis dude bout to go ham do you torion and remember fuck a hater live greater

26. Izzytrix Says:

All deez dudes hatin gah dogg and some kids write they own stuff but I come straight from the dome yall niggas be hatin bruh torion like I said FUCK A HATER LIVE GREATER HATERS ARE MOTIVATORS FOR MAKING PAPER KEEP IT REAL YOU WORKIN WIT NOONE GREATER THEN THE ALL MIGHTY YOUNG MONEY CREW YOU MADE IT THEY DIDNT SO FUCK A HATER LIVE GREATER AND GONE HEAD GITCHO PAPER

27. eligah Says:

a torion keep yo head up and go hard and every song u make believe that

1. Video: Torion Making His “Before The Flight” Track | Young Money HQ - August 30, 2011

[…] you can watch some behind the scenes footage of Torion making his “Before The Flight” joint, which will appear on his upcoming The Initiation Volume 1 mixtape. Share and […]