Video: Episode 6 Of Tyga’s “Careless World” TV

November 11, 2011 by Danny M

Above, you can watch episode 6 of Tyga‘s “Careless World” vlog. In this episode, T-Raw performs “The Motto (Remix)” on the F.A.M.E. tour, takes photos with fans, gives out certificates in schools and then at the end, the Last Kings crew have a water gun fight with Chris Brown and T-Pain. Check out episode 5 here!

They all went crazy when performing “Holla At Me” haha ๐Ÿ˜†

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 Responses to “Video: Episode 6 Of Tyga’s “Careless World” TV”

1. LIL TUNECHI Says:

I AM THE FIRST !! ๐Ÿ™‚

GO TYGA

2. hugo Says:

I want to sing with tyga my number is 0603367348 and I live in Creil in France pleas tyga call me

3. bigmeat Says:

love ya’ll ymcmb 4ever were the bes…..yipeee

4. fdefz Says:

Hugo , envoie moi ton Facebook , jpeux t’aider man

5. hugo Says:

mec jai pas fecebook

6. hugo Says:

I is not facebook if is my number

7. hugo Says:

take the Facebook Of my brother it’s:
    neyjee mendy
    ask me ๐Ÿ˜‰

8. erika Says:

#teamtyga tyga has so many good last kings stuff on the website

9. lilweezyfan1 Says:

they went crazy baby ๐Ÿ™‚ holla at me hahah ๐Ÿ™‚ go tyga ๐Ÿ™‚

10. hugo Says:

bas aide moii fdefz

11. Nubia Says:

Man Tyga i have listen to all your song and my favorite is “Suicide”….Man I would Die for that song………I am Your Biggest Fan I no everything about you……I love Young Money and Everyone in it………..I can actuallly can imagine what you go thru and what your sayin in your song and expecially Holla At Me……..Well Hit me up on Facebook@Nubiia Poohskiie Griiffiin or my email @NubiaPoohski@att.net
    I Love Young Money And You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Video: Episode 7 Of Tyga’s “Careless World” TV x Performs “Rack City” At HBO Fight | Young Money HQ - December 6, 2011

[…] In the video above, you can watch episode 7 of Tyga‘s “Careless World” vlog. In this episode, T-Raw goes backstage and watches the HBO fight between Adrien Broner and Martin Rodriguez, gets ready to shoot his scenes for “The Motto“, and more. Check out episode 6 here! […]