Pictures: Tyga Shoots “Still Got It” Music Video With Teyana Taylor

November 14, 2011 by Danny M

Pictures

Pictures Of Tyga Shooting Still Got It Music Video With Teyana Taylor

Tyga recently shot a music video for his latest single “Still Got It” featuring Drake, but Drizzy will be shooting his parts at a later date. Teyana Taylor also makes a cameo in the video and T-Raw‘s Careless World album is set to drop on December 20th. Hit the jump for more photos!

Pictures Of Tyga Shooting Still Got It Music Video With Teyana Taylor

Pictures Of Tyga Shooting Still Got It Music Video With Teyana Taylor

Pictures Of Tyga Shooting Still Got It Music Video With Teyana Taylor

Pictures Of Tyga Shooting Still Got It Music Video With Teyana Taylor

Pictures Of Tyga Shooting Still Got It Music Video With Teyana Taylor

, , , , , , , , ,

13 Responses to “Pictures: Tyga Shoots “Still Got It” Music Video With Teyana Taylor”

1. shaquille Says:

2. im_ill Says:

AHHHHH THIS SHIT LOOKS DOPE AND VINTAGE! BIG RESPECT TYGA

3. bobby ray Says:

yooo this song is super dope and the video looks even doper

4. alicia Says:

thats wussup looks like scenes out of “paid in full” cant wait to see it and buy the album

5. kush & oj Says:

MAN YALL SUPPORT DRAKE TOMORROW AND TYGA ON THE 20TH OF DECEMBER. THEY DESERVE IT

6. josh Says:

go but that “careless world ” album by tyag tyga on dec. 20 ymcmb/lastkings

7. patrick Says:

this shit looks like its gonna be ill. cant wait o see the full concept and teyanna is sexy as hell

8. lilweezyfan1 Says:

dope pics 🙂 the music video is going to be dope 🙂

9. hugo Says:

I want to sing with tyga my number is 0603367348 and I live in Creil in France pleas tyga call me
    LOVE TYGA NIGGA

10. Tygamania Says:

Mayne Drake better shot them parts quick, or I’ll shot his Jewish ass myself. Can’t wait any longer for tha video, raw shit.

11. Leesa Says:

These pics are super hot and I cant wait for his album to drop!! Big ups to all the hard work and efforts that he has accomplished. You truly deserve all the loveand respect you get boo!!You sure get all my love and respect all day!! Dont ever change or stop what you are doing boo!! God has truly blessed you!! Please remember to thank God everyday for what he has truly blessed you with!! May God Bless You Always!! Love Leesa Hugs and Kisses boo!!!!!

12. kMONEY Says:

#TeamLastKing

13. JConley Says:

Sorry for being late but idk about this page and I heard the song before tyga got on it I’m not saying its bad it’s a great song I listen to everyday and it’s my ringtone on m phone and at my school it’s only 4 people know about this song but since you made the video I’m fucked now every one is going to know the lyrics and everything and where I live at people don’t give a flying rat about they just listen to it and it’s either going to be on MTV or BET or what every they appear at……well moral of this comment drake wasn’t in the video and I’m big fan of drake and I just hate when I hear drake songs with him featured in it or just his song and no body a round me hear it but me….and then they hear it. It’s disappoint me I don’t know why but I’m not y’all because it’s already out there….