Drake’s Take Care Album In Stores Now!

November 15, 2011 by Danny M

Drakes Take Care Album In Stores Now

Today, Drizzy Drake‘s Take Care album is available all over the world! Please support Drake by purchasing a copy (or more) from your local music store, iTunes, or Amazon.

Let us know your thoughts on Take Care and if you think Drizzy will sell one million copies or more in the first week in the comments section below.

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

52 Responses to “Drake’s Take Care Album In Stores Now!”

1. KyMok Says:

FIRST!
    he will sell a mill copies

2. Zayne Says:

1st

3. Zayne Says:

He’ll do 750k

4. RICK RUDE Says:

I HOPE HE SELLS WELL

5. CREW LOVE Says:

whats the first week estimation for TAKE CARE?
    THANKS IN ADVANCE YA DIGG

6. Matheo22 Says:

Don’t buy it & don’t even download it this shit is so whack when i listen to this album all i wanted to do was go to sleep belive me .

7. Vishal Says:

Thank Me Later was much better then Take Care!

8. fuck the both of u above me Says:

if u think that THANK ME LATER IS BETTER THAN TAKE CARE THEN U IS A BITCH

9. bknyhustle Says:

im def coppin two copies…

son is a MASTER songwriter..

songs about real-life grown man relationship and business shit..

not a bunch of played out alley-way fairy tales…

niggas want real….how much realer can an MC be?

#thankyoujewgawd

10. dk Says:

Thank me later wasn’t a good album but take care is one of the albums of the year for me so don’t no what the fuck a couple of cunts above me R on about they probaly just listing to justin beiver the fucking fags

11. dtp Says:

@Danny M What are the bonus songs for the best buy edition?

12. Tune(Man on the Moon) Says:

wtf??? take care is way better then thank me later man for sure
    i only dislike doing it wrong all other songs are fuckin amazing and are special
    my favs are underground kings, well be fine, lord knows, look what youve done(best lyrical song in 2011 wit pres carter!) and HYFR

i guess it will sell 700k

13. jay Says:

he wont do a million only because not everyone likes listening to the slow love songs that this whole album is about… thank me later appealed to alot more people . i personally think take care and kanye west 808 and heart break are 2 of my favorite albums of all time but not everyone is into the slow love songs.

14. JR Says:

google Lil Saggy

15. drake Says:

fuck all of you i dont need fans like you – drizzy

16. Jodizzo Says:

^^ this foo trying to be the real drake ^^
    TAKE CARE BITCHES

17. eddy gucci king Says:

1.5 million

18. CSr Says:

Awesome Album !!
    Drake has done it again, beautiful lyrics and music.
    I recommend it to everyone.
    Haters, there is a red cross in the upper right corner so click on it cus you just won a FUCK YOU !!!.

19. CSriSaFuCKINIdiOT Says:

^ its not a cross you fucking idiot its a red X and if your on a MAC its a red circle on the top LEFT corner.

20. take care Says:

Take care is the album of the year!
    it will 4 sure reach 1.5 million copies in its first week!!!!

21. Tune(Man on the Moon) Says:

man why is everybodys saying this is a slow love songs album??
    headlines, underground kinds, well be fine, lord knows, hyfr and the ride are real hard hiphop!!!
    and only marvins room and doing it wrong are kinda slow

22. a fan Says:

1.5 mil sales in first week is highly unlikely….
    prly more like 800,000-950,000.

23. Mj Says:

Lol i remember when birdman said c4 was gonna do 5 mil

24. thakidd Says:

yoo here me out, Drakes album Take Care is better then his first album Thank Me Later and most of all its better then C4.
    I kno enuf niggaz dat r gonna hate on me for dat comment but trust me u listen to take care from 1-19 and u will see what i mean. it has more of a theme and it isn’t scattered themes and inconsistent sounds like c4 or his first album. This album is perfectly balanced, well made, and well produced. His lyrics are a lot more thought out, his voice a lot more softer when singing, and his cadence when he raps on a few songs can compete with Em real talk!
    get that album Take Care today and im hopin he goes 750-900k

25. O.v.O Member Says:

1st of all this album is dope!..no doubt some real shit he did what he did and done it will hit a mill I’m sure and to all ya’ll Drake fans get the real album don’t depend on a album leak..DRAKE went all out and did it..O.V.O A.T.F

26. Yippeedaniel Says:

DRAKE’s TAKE CARE WILL GO HARD .follow ya boy on twitter@SITOABASI

27. Lil Maniac Says:

If this album is so whack why do ppl waste their time commenting about how much they dont like it? Get a life -_-

28. sashaj Says:

Im a MONSTER WAYNE stan but Take Care was a much better album than Tha Carter IV…Wayne could learn about a thing or two from Drake…I find Drake is similar to Kanye in the sense that he doesn’t overlook any aspect and pays attention to little details while Wayne just hops on a song, raps/sings and thats it.

29. That One Guy Says:

Take Care>Tha Carter IV

30. That Kid Says:

Take Care is better than Thank Me Later buh idk i thought it would had been better than his mixtape So Far Gone buh nah. & he coulda went harder in the song Camera & made more of the songs on the albums have 3 verses instead of 2. Underground Kings & We’ll Be Fine & HYFR are my favorite songs buh if he added another verse to all 3 of those songs it woulda been so amazing. & he could had been in his own song more than the person he featured on it, like in Crew Love featuring the weeknd & in HYFR featuring Lil Wayne. Buh idk thts juss my opinion buh he did kill his verse in Crew Love & HYFR buh Wayne killed him on HYFR & in The Motto.

31. NeneLou Says:

Take Care is sooooo AMAZING!!! Drizzy out did himself once again

32. tune Says:

i havent heard this whole album yet and im in the process of hearing it, im 3 songs deep into the album and i already love it, shot for me was a nice soft song right there and i think he is telling a story with this album. take care is way much better than thank me later

33. @YungPrinceJR212 Says:

sell more then a million real tlk album is fire OVOXO follow me @YungPrinceJR212

34. lili Says:

how much was it?

35. lilweezyfan1 Says:

i bought 2 or more copies πŸ™‚ this album is sick πŸ™‚ i love drake πŸ™‚ ymcmb πŸ™‚ he is going to sell a milli in the first week πŸ™‚

36. Tone Says:

I just got Take Care from Target and I picked up the last one, so his shit is selling out in stores. This lil nigga got a classic album and it surprised me. Alot of artists are about to come for his head now, because he something serious now and ain’t no sophomore slump. I say between 720,000-800,000 in the first week.

37. DrizzyDeniz Says:

I just bought Take Care. Its an awesome album. I love drakes work. Every song is different but great in his own type

38. shmichael Says:

drake cd is wack as hell that shit is gay and stupid go get the fucking webbie savage life 3 cd niggas because drake cd is sorry as fuck.

39. JIMMY BLANCO Says:

Dizzy drake doing his thing keep it up we fuck with you out here in jersey take care is defenetly for the ladys but shyt from a dudes point of view so I fucks with it good shyt

40. Stephon Says:

yoo ima buy that shit today or steal it one or the two lol…..YMCMB!

41. lol Says:

Selling 1milli is a lil wayne thing. That being said he wont sell a 1milli in a week.

42. teee Says:

drake is going for over a million. my local target was sold out after the first day and this is getting way more hype than the carter 4 did this might do 1.3

43. Young CodesT Says:

Ight, to all you ugly ass hater.. This album is great, and c4 was great(but not worth buyin), thank me later was great(take care is only a lil better) but over all these niggas are good ass rapper…

44. Papa Mac Says:

to any and all Drake isnt just a rapper he is an artist that is truely 1 of a kind not only can he rap but he sings as well with a dynamic blend of both Take Care all the way !,000,000

45. Olivia Says:

Of course !!! his album was already sold out online when i tried to pre-order it -_- . but i got in stores when the album dropped yesterday DELUXE edition . too bad the shirt didn’t come in female size . Other than that , He has become very successful and i know much more is to come πŸ™‚ <3 .

46. Thrill Says:

drakes take care is tha shyt..but i dnt kno if he will sell a mill..mayb jus a lil shy from tha carter IV bout 850-900,000

47. Jack Says:

I dont see any reason why Take Care wont hit Platinum. I fucking love the album and havent stopped listening to it since I got it lol πŸ™‚

48. SmiL3y Says:

Takee Care is Dopee, iiLove how some songs are really deep , but Drake could of perfected it more with nicer beats to use , .But theres not one song you cant relate too, I <3 Drake (:

49. Elii Says:

Is Goooooood !! ii wish he would of add, Free Spirit, Club Paradise, and Dreams Money Can Buy . .These are better then a couple in their .

50. lol Says:

The albums great but a million in a week is just a lil wayne thing Watch the throne couldn’t even do that.

51. lennie Says:

i really luv drake and he makes the best ever so he will do great take care

52. HAKEEM MALIK Says: