Video: Behind The Scenes Of Tyga’s “Rack City”

November 16, 2011 by Danny M

Tyga has already dropped a viral video for “Rack City“, but he recently shot a bigger budget video for the track that is going to be based on the Grand Theft Auto video game. You can watch some behind the scenes footage from the video shoot above, as well as T-Raw speak on his upcoming Careless World album and more. Blac Chyna will also star in the Chris Robinson directed-visual.

Shouts to HKTV

, , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “Video: Behind The Scenes Of Tyga’s “Rack City””

1. erika Says:

first tyga is so cute teamtyga 4 life

2. hugo Says:

I want to sing with tyga my number is 0603367348 and I live in Creil in France pleas tyga call me
    LOVE TYGA NIGGA

3. Tyga Says:

A hugo. Didn’t I tell you that you have no chance on being on the same track as me. I will NEVER sing with you. Stop wasting your time.

4. lilweezyfan1 Says:

wow this is nice 🙂 and awesome to 🙂 i love tyga 🙂 ymcmb 🙂

5. Langton Says:

I lyk ur stilè all ymcm members,i wish i was in usa

6. hugo Says:

tyga your broke my dream thank you nice

1. Video: Behind The Scenes Of Tyga’s “Rack City” (Part 2) | Young Money HQ - November 18, 2011

[…] the video above, you can watch some more behind the scenes footage from Tyga‘s “Rack City” video shoot starring Blac […]

2. Tyga – Rack City [Official Music Video] | Young Money HQ - January 10, 2012

[…] album, dropping on January 24th. You can view some behind the scenes footage from the video shoot here and here! Also, this music video that was directed by Chris Robinson stars Blac […]