Video: Nicki Minaj Debuts “Roman’s Holiday” At 2012 GRAMMY Awards

February 13, 2012 by Danny M

Above, you can watch Nicki Minaj perform her new record “Roman’s Holiday” at the 54th Annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California. This song will appear on Nicki‘s forthcoming Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded album, which will be released on April 3rd.

What are your thoughts on the track and the Barbie‘s performance ❓

, , , , , , , , , , ,

22 Responses to “Video: Nicki Minaj Debuts “Roman’s Holiday” At 2012 GRAMMY Awards”

1. NickiSucksNow Says:

She sucks now. She should just stick to the barbie shit & leave that roman & female Weezy shit behind.

2. bunnie bitch Says:

She is the greatest and always will be

3. Greg Says:

It was really good not bad really

4. AGA Says:

omg so scary Nicki 😛 dope album!!

5. nickiforlife Says:

NICKI KILLED IT! SHE ALWAYS SURPRISES US WITH ECSTATC PERFORMANCES GOD BLESS HER<3

6. Brandon Says:

Is there a studio version coming out for this soon?

7. bknyhustle Says:

her whole performance was wack n corny as fuck…

fuck this broad and her stupid ass gimmicks…

what a disgrace to the culture…

8. D-Lop Says:

Nicki has become this pop star that I’m starting to dislike…this type of shit should be in a music video at best
    But this whole idea of her split personalities and shit…like….it’s a gimmick that really is just getting a little lame……i couldnt watch this performance because it doesnt feel like she’s a rapper, it feels like she’s a pop artist who is actting
    At least when she stuck to the barbie stuff that shit seemed real, and she made it cool…idk, I couldnt really hear the lyrics, I’d prefer just listening to the album so I can tell if she’s really lost it

9. Matheo22 Says:

This is this type of shit I would never really like to listen Marylin Monroe is 100% better track then this trash .

10. Naheezy Says:

wtf is she thinking…. wayne should have never signed her..

11. Kevin Says:

It was sick, can’t wait to buy the album!

12. charlie sheen Says:

she is trying waaaaay to hard and people are beginning to notice..

13. YMCMB_Fan Says:

Never know what to expect from Nicki

AND I LOVED THIS

♥ NICKI U DOPE ♥

14. Allex B. Says:

Nicki, NIcki, Nicki… My darling… What have u done?!?!?!

15. Hoping U get Right Says:

You and Laurie Ann Gibson are gonna BURN in HELL for this. But then again you should already know that. I hope it’s worth your soul. #nowthatis somerealstupidheadsh#t!

Repent Now… or pay later

I’ll be praying for you.

You have so much more inside of you than this bs Nikki.

16. qaswq Says:

Why are people who dislike her even bothering to watch the video? What was the point of that? IDIOTS! But me, i loved it. She is always doing something to wow people. Keep it up Nicki!

17. Don't Be an Ass Says:

^^ We watched it cause we love her and expected to love her performance but then were extremely disappointed after doing so, smh.

18. sky Says:

For those of you who dont continuously follow Nicki…

19. SkyMomma Says:

If you continuously follow Nicki then obviously you know who Roman is! Shes just telling her story the best way she can. If you dont know who Roman ACTUALLY is… to bad, its your loss. If you knew, then you wouldnt think of this performance as a disgrace to any type of culture but rather redemption- in a way

20. gavin Says:

this is the best nicki ever reminds me of my queen lady gaga can’t wait to listen this song from the new album Roman holiday *thumgs up nicki*!!!!!!!!

21. Roman's Fan F.W.H Says:

Love you nickkie ,greatest thing Ever!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to buy your new CD

22. Babe zolanski Says:

I think this perfomance was awesome…..she might be taking it too far but she knows how to make it work. Loveyou nicki!! Haters fuck off she is a million times better than you’ll ever be so stop bieng such haters and enjoy what you cant have!! Nicki if. I were a dude would you give me a lap dance??