April 4, 2012 by Danny M

Interviews

Nicki Minaj Interview & Performance On 106 & Park With Birdman, 2 Chainz & Camron

Nicki Minaj appeared on BET’s 106 & Park last night (April 3rd) to promote her new album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded. The Young Money Barbie brought out special guests 2 Chainz, Cam’ron and Birdman, who handed her with a new plaque. Nicki also spoke about the features on the album, working with 2 Chainz, stalking Cam’ron, her relationship with Baby, the concept for “Starships“, and plenty more.

You can watch the full episode of 106 & Park below, which includes Nicki Minaj‘s interview and live performance with her special guests. Minaj performed “Roman Reloaded“, “HOV Lane“, “I Am Your Leader” with Cam’ron, “Beez In The Trap” with 2 Chainz, “Champion“, “Right By My Side“, and “Fire Burns“.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Responses to “Nicki Minaj Interview & Performance On 106 & Park With Birdman, 2 Chainz & Cam’ron”

1. @tunechi_quotes Says:

Follow tunechi_quotes on twitter!

2. ♥Nicki♥ Says:

WOOT WOOT SHE KILLED IT LUV YA NICK =P!

3. AGA Says:

NICKI amazin performance this songs are very special to me 4 real, u are the female Weezy 4 real I LOVE this video and i will see u in berlin….i can’t wait, im ur #2 FAN 😛

4. erika Says:

lovve all the songs she performed

5. Drake's Wife Says:

_*I loved her perfomance……..she killed it………i wish Drake and Lil’Wayne waz there………but it still waz awesome #thereal1nickiminajfan_*

6. Isis Says:

I S I S
    News: Harlem- Based Rapper ISIS signs major distribution deal And Releases New single I Got Swagga on Island Def Jam Label
    For Immediate Release
    Though New York born Hip Hop artist: Isis is the product of a farther from Harlem New York this is the reason why Isis developed a rapping style that fuses the East Cost she forged on with her chosen path and now she is a self made Hip Hop rap artist Isis makes a killing with her single I Got Swagga why the title? It’s been said that Hip Hop is dead on the East Cost but Isis begs to differ as long as there is a pen and paper Hip Hop is hard to kill Isis says Isis is plotting her next move to the world her EP deal with Island Def Jam proves her skills speaks for itself and to the masses her music video will air BET, MTV, and VH1
    Contact: Mecca shabazz